In this 70th short, "Back from the Front" has the Stooges coming across a Nazi ship called the S.S. Schicklgruber, to where they must disguise themselves to not be recognized. Little did they know, their former boss of their sunken ship of the Merchant Marines, Lieutenant Dungen, was aboard.
- Accidental Kiss: Curly does this with the Stooges' girlfriends' Bernese Mountain Dog when they give their goodbyes.
- Adolf Hitlarious: Moe disguises as Hitler as part of his solution to take out Dungen's captain and company.
- Boom, Headshot!: Upon taking out the Nazi sailors, Moe decides to disguise as Hitler to finish off the captain and his officers.Moe: You fail to catch three spies! Blow out your brains!
Captain: But, mein Führer, we're Nazis. We have no brains.
Moe: Then what you got, blow out!
- Oh, Crap!: When Dungen discovers about the Stooges' presence...Larry: What's cookin'?
Moe: It's our heads. That's the general alarm!
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The Stooges' pet dog, Fido, is no longer seen after he shows up in the Nazi captain's quarters.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: The Stooges aren't noticeable when having beards. Even Dungen didn't recognize them.
- Does Not Like Spam: Curly is against beans after having a can of them nonstop after being lost at sea for days.
- Take That!: To the Nazi race, no less.
- Took a Level in Badass: The Stooges when they get discovered by Dungen. They manage to subdue him and the entire row of his sailors.