Blair is the re-incarnation of Zii.
After a life of sex crimes and emotional manipulation, Zii was eventually reborn into a figure who couldn't engage in intercourse and is inevitably thrown around and chewed on by the larger figures. Her death, like her life, probably involved intercourse.
- A perverted female gets reincarnated as a perverted male ghost in a doll? Eh.
- Some details agree with the theory.
- Jossed by Blair's cameo here.
- That and the fact that its highly doubtful Zii's ideal woman would be a valley girl brigade.
- Or that a reincarnation of Zii wouldn't like men.
Tiffany's obvious Foe Yay
toward Layla in Chapter Two might just be going somewhere, especially since they're going to a concert together
and Layla's single at the moment. Layla also acts a lot more friendly with her than...well, pretty much everyone else
, though that may be because they don't know each-other. Still, Layla asking Tiffany to go with her to the concert was surprisingly nice for her.
Not to mention Tiffany's reaction to the invitation
. It seems that Lay'a's Kiss of the Vampire
may have had more of an affect on Tiffany than expected...
Tiffany: "I SO FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!" (next panel, thinking:) What am I doing?!
Layla is using her Blood Starvation to trick Nina.
While her Blood Starvation is obviously real, Layla seems to at least have her wits about her. She hasn't tried to get Nina to drink blood in a while. She may pretend that she's "too weak" to bite hard enough, in an attempt to reverse this situation
. Brooke offering her blood was just an unexpected bonus.
Layla just turned Brooke into a vampire
It hasn't been made clear how turning works in this Verse
, and Word of God
mentioned the issue would be brought up at some unspecified point. We've seen Layla feed four times by this point, and the aftermath of one other. Brooke definitely had the strongest reaction to being bitten, and Layla may not have been in full control of herself at the time.
- I doubt it. It was very similar when Layla bite Chloe, and there weren't any consequences.
- Jossed - years ago. Brooke is still herself.
Layla and Brooke will become canon.
Same boat as Layla and Tiffany. As stated before Layla's single now, they fight and argue like many couples tend to in manga, this entire current chapter is shaping up to be one big shiptease
for the two, they just had a second kiss (and Brooke is clearly enjoying it), and the more Brooke hangs out around Layla the more and more her bisexual tendencies seem to come out. Between all this and slumber party it just might happen. And if they keep ending up in all these not what it looks like
situations then for all we know Layla might just start thinking about the possibility herself. Its hard to believe that the idea hasn't at least crossed Brooke's mind at this point.
The plot of the new proto-Alpha Bitches
to become queen bee at Layla's expense will backfire.
Instead of countering the gay rumors, Layla will pretend to
be bisexual, and thus her popularity will rise exponentially. Amongst boys, at any rate.
Nina is an example of why being Spoiled Sweet
always a good thing.
We all know why spoiled brats
become the way they are due to the many examples we see in entertainment and possibly in real life as well, right?
We also know that as a rule, those individuals who become spoiled sweet instead are seen as a good thing, correct?
Are you following me so far?
Well Nina serves pretty well as a deconstruction
of this trope in that while she is for most part a very sweet-natured girl, she is still shows that spoiling/protecting her so much has retarded her personal growth which explains why she acts less like a 14 year old and more like someone half that age.
- Yeah, the naiveté is becoming hair-pullingly infuriating. It actually helps you relate to Layla's near constant exasperation with her though.
Layla will be under pressure from everybody to act more like a Lesbian Vampire
from now on, leading to a love triangle with Brooke and Tiffany.
Layla is just sort of going along with things right now, but Brooke is bi-curious and attracted to Layla, Tiffany's in a Transparent Closet
and attracted to Layla, and Layla's mom and sister (along with every single girl in school, apparently) are really encouraging her supposed "coming out". I predict from now on Layla's attempts to show she's still attracted to guys will fall into Failure Is the Only Option
as she becomes the resident Les Yay
magnet of the series.
Layla is bisexual.
Or a lesbian in denial. But I think she's bi
, since she does
seem to like Kade a lot, but has a LOT of romantic scenes with Tiffany and Brooke.
Come on! it's in the same verse! Tiffany is even a regular character in both comics! it's just HAS to happen. Anyway, it could start as any other arc of eerie cuties...and then we have a Cerebus Syndrome
- Word of God is that it will happen, eventually.
- It's happened a lot now. Melissa has even taken centre stage in EC while MC tells a totally different story—twice.
- Word of God is that they are completely different universes. Any crossover would be something more along the lines of the 'Blair' doll seen that one time.
Nina and Layla are only half-sisters. Nina's father is Count Chocula
- It would explain the chocolate-cravings and how she's so unthreatening and tender-hearted a child of Satan.
The principal is the brother/sister of the principal of the other school
Nina might not actually have any of the standard vampiric weaknesses.
- Nina is not a standard vampire, she feeds on chocolate instead of blood and does not have nearly any of the standard vampiric abilities because of it. Maybe that gives her immunities other vampires may not and that she or her family don't actually realize this because none of them are willing to risk it.
Chloe's family will come over to the Delacroix's for dinner, resulting in Adora and Maria seeing each other for the first time in years
They reminisce about... old times. In front of their children.
And husbands, who knew nothing about this. The result: awkward.
We will eventually meet the other 11 Delacroix kids.
- Or will at least try to be, as a counterpoint to his usual Handsome Lech antics. If this does happen, though, he's bound to run rather abruptly into some harsh gender-biased double standards.
That is the reason why Blair had a stake behind hir back
in case Nina showed any indications that she has developed blood lust as it might trigger the dormant Vampire Queen personality, thus bring forth a new dark age for humankind. Her parents are probably aware of this; that's why they allow a pervert like Blair around their daughter. The reason for Nina's immaturity is that her parents deliberately raised her to be like that, to avoid her evil personality to emerge. She doesn't eat chocolate because she was born on Easter; she questions if that makes sense and so did Ace earlier◊
. Instead, her parents fed her chocolate to stunt her growth. It would also explain her weird behavior◊
when talking about the Vampire Queen.
Nina and Tia are the separate halves of the Vampire Queen
- Well let's look at the evidence. They're polar opposites of each other. Nina is described by a Doom Panties-Influenced Chloe of being surprisingly pure of heart that she can't corrupt though wants to. And Nina is the only vampire who loves a werewolf (in this case, Ace) while every other one treats them like dirt (the queen included). Not to mention the oddity that she craves chocolate over blood. Now look at Tia, her last name is "Darkness" which could mean she is comprised just that, darkness. We know nothing about her or where she came from (no one in the cast seems to be bothered to question this). She's the one person Nina doesn't like, she treats everyone like a minion to be ruled and has to feed off misery of others to stay in existence. Add to the fact that she and Nina have the same birthday and you start to get the feeling there's more of a connection going on here.
- Jossed, see the previous WMG.
The Hands of Ace Wolfhart
I Notice that Ace's Hands Turn Normal and not Furry for some unknown reason and when Kade Kiss Ace(As a Girl) The Genders got switched with Kade being a Girl and Ace being a Guy(again)
- What's WMG about this? Anyway, Ace explains that the furry paws are him going through puberty, and that girl werewolves go through the process much faster than boys, so he basically got puberty speed up thanks to turning into a girl. When he got back to boy, he had already gone through puberty as a girl.
He's supposed to be a couple of centuries old, and talking to a fellow by the name of Renior. Now, look go look on the other Wiki for him, and you'll find a Renisance painter who was a mentor to the more famous Renior. And there is a strong resemblance in the pictures.
Layla's betrothed will turn out to be gay.There's no way they'll actually get married
, and the "Layla's a lesbian and I'm
mother!" scene could be Foreshadowing
Twigitt is Paracelsus.
Looking for eternal youth in the last days of his "life," he found something similar to the "fountain of girl" from Oglaf
, and has been using it ever since. When she said "after all, I am
a..." she wasn't actually saying the article, but beginning the phrase "alchemy's greatest genius." She's been trying to figure out how to turn girls into boys for over 400 years.
As shown with Girl!Ace, he's "wired" to "heterosexual," not "likes girls." As a result, Girl!Ace was attracted to boys while he was gender bent. Girl!Kade still seems pretty into Layla, even if he's a girl. As a male, he was very obviously attracted to females, but his Ho Yay
with Ace may mean that he's bi.Everyone
(except for Nina and maybe Ace) has some Ho Yay
and Les Yay
scenes. Emphasis on Tiffany, Layla, Brooke and Kade.
- Three out of 4 have been Jossed:
- Tiffany is said to be straight, albeit with a one-off attraction to Faith.
- Layla was officially confirmed to be straight by T Campbell. Whereas the comic itself shows Layla and Tiffany only think of each other as friends.
- Kade's preference depends on whether he's male, or female, but is shown to be heterosexual either way.
The panties Chloe borrowed from her mother are a trinket from Adora and Maria's past relationship.Doesn't that skull look familiar?
The panties Chloe borrowed from her mother are some sort of "coming of age" device for succubi.Not only can she now see better
, but she's also flirtier and has grown horns.
Another crossover with Magick Chicks will lead to her meeting Faith
. The result will either be villain-to-villain combat or them teaming up.
Chloe is in love with Nina
If you look closely,when chloe had the panties, Nina is the only girl she doesn't want to harm or convert.
- She definitely loves Nina, but that doesn't mean she's in love with her.
Professor Twiggit is an acquaintance of Dakota
Twiggit mentions having "an archeologist friend"
, who sent her the last piece of the magic vase, and Dakota explores ancient ruins
for a living. Granted, there's more than one archeologist in the world. But with all the crossovers between the two comics, it's at least a possibility.
Queen Lamia is none other than Maria Delacroix
The strips suggeting Nina are little more than a smokescreen
, that are deliberately intended to keep the readers from suspecting anyone else, by keeping suspicion on Nina. But there are several factors to consider that suggests otherwise.
- First and foremost, she can't have reincarnated unless she died and, so far, there hasn't been any record of her death. At the very least, her followers would have made note of it as a day of remembrance - while for those who opposed her, at that time, it would have been cause for celebration.
Since no such record has come to light (yet), then it's entirely possible for Queen Lamia to still be alive, though she'd be very old. Possibly, by several centuries. As would all historical accounts concerning her heinous crimes against humanity. Which leads to the second point:
- The extent of the atrocities she committed may be wildly exaggerated. It wouldn't be hard to believe that travelers and braggarts (of that time period) may have spun tall tales painting her as an infamous figure in order to esteem themselves with fabricated 'heroic encounters' and 'narrow escapes' from her. Brom Bonnes, anyone?
Chances are, the truth wasn't nearly as dramatic as an evil vampire queen, who raized villages, enslaved princesses and innocent maidens, and slaughtered would-be heroes. The stories of all those misdeeds might have been spun from events that had a perfectly mundane explanation:
Queen Lamia was a housewife caring for 13 children. That's a lot of mouths to feed, which would require many not-so-willing victims.
Bonus: Nina even said her dad knew her.
Tia knew that this would cause Ace and Brooke to break up, which would then lead to Ace dating Nina. She'll them offer to give back the residual magic in exchange for Ace breaking up with Nina or, just to really twist the knife, use some of the magic to age herself up as well and force Ace to date her. Why? Amusement of course.
Ace is the reincarnation of the Vampire Queen's past lover.
In the brief dream where she expresses her gratitude to Ace for freeing her, she stated that she was glad that it was him who did it. Ace even noted that she felt somehow familiar, as if he'd seen her before in a dream. She tells him that it was a "dream of the past" and "one that we'll all soon share again". She was even ready to reveal more to him, if it weren't for Brooke slapping him courtesy of Blair possessing him.
In Tiffany's very first appearance, she mentions having finally
found "the rumored training facility
for the underworld's denizens". Meaning, a student from Artemis was aware that Charybdis Heights is for cryptids
and had been actively searching for it.
- This is because she has been a victim of Aversion Therapy at the hands of Blair, her trusted friend, causing her to suppress her natural vampiric instincts and diet, substituting blood for chocolate. This will lead her to have a Freak Out with only her most selfish desires driving her from now on with zero regret or even emotion displayed whatsoever. And considering her untapped potential power, this is terrifying. She can already fully enthrall others to do her bidding at 15, making her already more powerful than Layla and possibly much of the Charybdis students.
- When it sets in that Blair would kill her if she broke through her conditioning (see Aversion Therapy above), she'll Jump Off The Slippery Slope fast, becoming Blair's worst nightmare, a absolutely vicious, cold, and emotionless blood chugging Vampire that tries to kill him permanently at least once or twice, and will boll down anyone who gets in the way of that goal, regardless of whom they might be.