The Hundred Knight and Allies
- Big Sister Instinct: Will do anything to protect Milm, including keeping her continued existence a secret from the Weiss Ritter.
- Butt-Monkey: Gets very little respect from the Weiss Ritter, in addition to having to deal with Chelka's torment. While her receiving credit for killing Isabel gave her reputation a huge boost, all this does is put her into far more dangerous situations that she is clearly unable to handle without the Hundred Knight. In fact, many of her battles usually end with her getting knocked out before the Hundred Knight intervenes.
- Determinator: She will do just about anything to save Milm, even if it means betraying her peers, throwing herself into killer monsters that constantly break her bones, or helping witches destroy the world around her.
- Mistaken for Badass: Because she's hiding the existence of Chelka and the Hundred Knight, she ends up receiving all the credit for killing Isabel. It ends up doing far more harm to her than good since it places her in much more dangerous situations.
- Promotion to Parent: Has been Milm's sole protector since their parents were killed by a witch.
- Fate Worse than Death: When she finds out about her Witch self, she attempts to kill herself because of how dangerous witches are, but Amalie stops her.
- Fighting from the Inside: Though she isn't initially aware of Chelka when she awakens, Chelka feels a surge of pain and reverts control to Milm whenever she intentionally harms Amalie.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Goes with Chelka in the Bad Ending to help rebuild the world.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Is gentle and innocent, unlike her witch form.
- Enfant Terrible: She's a child and treats her power and those around her like toys. She is also far less subtle about using her power compared to the more mature witches.
- Expy: She's pretty much a smaller Metallia, possessing the same Horned Hairdo, similar wardrobe, and lack of scruples. The only thing missing is Metallia's language.
- Hades Shaded: Has a notably darker skin tone in comparison to Milm.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Gives herself up to rebuild the world.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Is far more abrasive and mean-spirited than Milm.
- Pint-Size Powerhouse: She's the youngest and smallest of witches, yet possesses far more power than her elders and is not afraid to use it.
- Smug Super: She constantly declares herself as the most powerful witch in the world and the constant Curb Stomp Battles she inflicts on her enemies is proof of that. Outside of Milm's influence, the Venefica, and Francesca, there isn't anyone that can stop her.
- There Was a Door: Chelka has a very bad habit of making whatever obstacles in front of her explode whenever she enters a scene whether they are doors, walls, or people. Prim lampshades it and is rather annoyed by this habit of hers.
- Third Eye: Has a large third eye on her forehead, as do all witches in this setting.
The Hundred Knight
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Occasionally, he'll get distracted by food or a mouse. This causes property damage.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Their default name is "Hunny", but they can be renamed to whatever the player desires.
- Killer Rabbit: Despite his adorable appearance, he's basically 1/100th of Niike The Destroyer God and everyone who haughtily challenges him to a duel learns just how powerful he truly is.
- Living Toys: He was originally a doll given to Milm for good luck before Chelka gave it life.
- Undying Loyalty: To Amalie, despite Chelka being the one who gave it life. While he's willing to follow Chelka's orders, he will always default to Amalie's orders when both of them are in conflict.
- Drag Queen: In addition to referring to hi- er, herself this way, she wears lipstick, eyeshadow, a pink bow, and a nest filled with gems that resembles a necklace.
- Sassy Black Woman: Honestly tends to give off this vibe with her manner of speech and open will to backtalk Chelka.
- Struggling Single Mother: She still takes care of his chicks after the death of her spouse.
- Team Mom: Her motherly nature extends to the cast just as much as her chicks, cooking, cleaning, and giving advice to Amalie, Chelka, and Milm.
- HeelFace Turn: Subverted. Their strongest fighters, the Holy Valkyries, are claimed to be former Hexensyndrome victims who had their third eye successfully removed by WR, but the truth is that, outside of Gabrielle, none of them had a third eye in the first place. Amalie and Zophie were actually normal people the entire time. The purpose of their surgeries was to implant a third eye into them, turning them into man-made witches. Lisa was a chimera created by Theodore, while Gabrielle is a real witch who suppressed her powers to fool everyone.
- Plague Doctor: The appearance of their soldiers.
The Rot Branch's quartermaster, and head surgeon.
- The Beastmaster: Utterly subverted; the manamania he 'tamed' kills him first.
One of Ludwig's subordinates. He witnessed the first awakening of Chelka, and directed her towards Ludwig to obtain the cure for a mana-leeching parasite placed inside of her.
A beastly Manania, a creature given life by a witch, like the Hundred Knight. Though subdued by the WR, Ludwig unleashes it on Chelka and the Hundred Knight, before the beast knocks him out.
- Cool Sword: Uses four of them, as her image shows. They can combine to create a powerful pair of scissors.
- Nice Girl: The kindest and most patient of the Holy Valkyries, she offers support and encouragement to all those under her compared to her peers. This is mostly a front to keep herself from exposing her identity, but even in her true form, she's quite a patient character. Mostly.
- Power Floats: Hovers above the ground in combat.
- The Reveal: She is actually the witch Francesca.
- Artificial Limbs: She lost half of her body in a battle against Prim.
- Drop the Hammer: Her signature weapon is the Gravehammer, a coffin on a stick.
- Revenge Before Reason: Having lost everything to witches, she is prepared to do whatever it takes to hunt witches, including using alchemy that shortens her lifespan in exchange for more power. When she finds out that Theodore had lied about removing the Holy Valkyrie's third eyes and was actually implanting them to make artificial witches out of his Valkyries the entire time, Zophie stabs her third eye to become a Venefica, reasoning that she'd use her power as a feral witch to kill all witches and Theodore and then allow herself to die as the only witch left when her job was done.
- Artificial Human: She's an Alchemic Chimera created by Theodore.
- Cat Smile: Tends to be on her face more often than not.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Should she even imagine a hint of someone being interested in Theodore, the claws come out. Bonus points for actually having green eyes, to boot.
- Mood-Swinger: Can go from whimsical and silly to serious on a dime.
- Psycho Supporter: Has eyes only for Theodore, and acts incredibly catty towards anyone and anything that interferes with her ability to assist him.
- This Is a Drill: It's attached to her backside via cable, making it appear like a scorpion tail. She's also capable of detaching it for some attacks.
- Big Bad
- Go Mad from the Revelation: After witnessing thousands, if not millions, of records of past iterations of himself that end with the world and its people dying and forgetting everything, he decided that the best alternative would be to create a World of Silence so that the eternal loop they were trapped in would at least have no suffering.
- Seer: Is said to have powerful premonitions, which is what allowed him to ascend to his position. Subverted as he has been using the Shukra Caves as a personal repository during the world's resets in order to preserve and advance his knowledge.
- Third Eye: He eats Samsara and gains a third eye of his own, making him the only male in the game to acquire one.
Awakened Witches and Minions
- Third Eye: Everyone that becomes a witch gains one in their forehead.
A witch skilled with poisons, whose third eye is said to drive people insane. She's the one who murdered Amalie and Milm's parents.
- Poisonous Person
- Spider People: Her Venefica (feral) form.
- Stripperiffic: Her collar is the only article of clothing covering her breasts.
- Baleful Polymorph: Anyone that enters her territory and doesn't submit to her are turned into vermin.
- Brainwashing: Her third eye does this to her "subjects", making them forget about their past lives entirely, and making them worship her as their Mother.
- Green Thumb: Can summon poisonous thorny vines during her battle.
- The Nose Knows: She can identify all of her "subjects", as well as any intruders, by smell.
- Tsundere: Her elegant lady farce is intermixed with Kansai-bitch abuse.
- Butt-Monkey: Prim tends to abuse him quite a bit. Chidori is no better towards him.
- Dirty Coward: Left Prim to die so Lisa wouldn't get her hands on him again.
- La Résistance: Forms the Primsylvania Bucktails after Prim's defeat to keep her territory from falling to WR control.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: When Prim is defeated by Hundred Knight, his immediate reaction is to flee.
- The Bard: His task under Prim was to follow her and play his flute to signal her arrival.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Turns out he enjoys getting stomped on by Prim, whom turns out be a touch disgusted by this.
- Nice Hat
- Undying Loyalty: When Prim was about to die at Chelka's hands, he gave the remainder of his life to Prim.
Jaina and Wynne
Twin Witch Sisters whom the people of Avidya attempted to sacrifice Milm to in order to make themselves witches. Unfortunately, the two witches appeared to be much more interested in fighting each other.
- Deadly Dodging: Their magical shots, while homing in on Hundred Knight, can be arranged to hit the other sister. Just don't let two opposite color shots hit, else they'll explode.
- Sinister Scythe: Both sisters wield one.
The long-gone owner of Durga Castle, a building in the swamp where Amalie and Milm live after their exile.
- Blow You Away: Uses dark tornadoes in her fight once she's shown her true colors.
- The Reveal: She's the true form of Gabrielle.
The mayor of Ecke Village, Amalie and Milm's hometown before Milm's disease made them exiles.
RangdaA powerful witch whose eyes were held by the WR. It turns out there's much more to her than what most stories would tell...
- Eldritch Abomination: She's a giant sentient eyeball and the planet itself, and she has recreated and destroyed the same world thousands or even millions of times for reasons that don't make sense.
- Fight Fire with Fire: During her boss battle, she decides that the best way to fight an unstoppable murder machine is by making five more of them and siccing them all at once while she casts support magic in the background. Unfortunately for her, those Hundred Knight clones are significantly weaker than yours. During the second phase she tries using a Chelka clone in hopes that the master would be stronger than her servant, but that doesn't work either.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Is mostly this out of fear.
- My Beloved Smother: Many of her quotes in the battle against her give off this vibe.
- Oh, Crap!: Shows genuine fear when Hundred Knight proves able to fight back against her. This is because the Hundred Knight is a part of Niike, the destroyer god who destroyed Kevala.
- Stable Time Loop: When Kevala was destroyed by Niike, Rangda used her eyes to recreate the world, but as she feared Niike would strike again, she cut off the world from the flow of time and other universes, casting it into this. As she had no knowledge outside of her own memories, everything always ended with Kevala's destruction.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: The Shukra and Adrsta Caves, filled with the powerful Manathree, proved to be a blindspot in her gaze, and as such are outside her influence. It's thanks to this area that Theodore was able to use the world's resets to his advantage.
NiikeIntroduced in the first game, he is a destroyer god and the true Hundred Knight.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Carrying out his job of keeping the various worlds and alternate realities in check lead to him destroying Kevala. This lead to Rangda recreating the world with a Stable Time Loop and thus the entire plot of the game.
- Punch-Clock Villain: His job is to destroy planets and dimensions in order to regulate the expanding universe. Kevala was unfortunately in his crosshairs.