These are the characters that appear in Reclaiming the Throne. Note that there are characters that tribute the roles of Game of Thrones. See Guilty Crown for canon tropes by official characters.
This is under construction.
The main character himself. He is blind at the start of the story and lives in a normal lifestyle. Then Yuu appears in his dreams of apparitions that died from the Apocalypse Virus, so Shu regains his will to venture a void realm and reunite a certain beloved. After Inori becomes the new Eve, his role as king becomes pronounce of being the new Adam as well.
- Adaptational Badass: Oh yes. Since its years after the anime, Shu has mature from his experiences.
- Expy: In a matter of sense, Shu's leadership role is like Rick Grimes since the author is a fan of The Walking Dead. Back then when Shu became a tyrant in his school, it is similar to the 'Ricktatorship' in Season 3. After a series of trials and mistakes up to this point, Shu embraces his kingship once more just like Rick embraces the realities for survival.
- Official Couple: With Inori.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: He's already one when those mistakes are coming back to him.
The king's main lover. Inori then becomes the new Eve after Mana is fallen.
- Expy: Her role is like a female version of Bran Stark.
- With Friends Like These...: This has been called out in Chapter 31 after Argo betrays Shu.
- Adaptational Heroism: Years in the void realm changes his perspectives.
- The Atoner: Becomes one after his crimes and making amends with his younger sister, Haruka.
- Beard of Sorrow: When Shu first saw him in the void realm.
The main enemy of Inori and wage war with her kingdom in the void realm.
- Adaptational Heroism: Though remain crazy, she is shown in a sympathetic light.
- Apocalypse Maiden
- Big Bad: Of the first half of Reclaiming the Throne.
- Expy: Her role is similar to Cersei Lannister.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Better not oppose her or else she'll punish you excruciatingly.
- One-Winged Angel: After seeing Gai killed by Nanba, she went in a frenzy and transforms into a half-spider like monster.
- Yandere: Oh boy she is one even after death.
Shu's rival and Mana's new Adam. Apparently, he and Shu are in odds for dominance.
- Composite Character: In-universe, he has his blond hair, but wears a white uniform when he's revived.
- The Dragon: To Queen Mana.
- Enemy Mine: Attempts to form one with Shu and Inori only it failed miserably and result in his death.
- Expy: His role is similar to Jaime Lannister (the Kingslayer).
- Sacrificial Lion: Killed for a third time courtesy of Nanba.
- The Starscream: Gai and Mana have intentions to overthrow Da'ath.
Leader of a group who are formerly part of Shu's Secret Service and killed by Gai. He leads a group called the 'Shadow Blades'.
- Adaptational Villainy
- Expy: His demeanor is similar to Ramsay Snow.
- His void sprouting claws is akin to Wolverine from X-Men.
- Faux Affably Evil: Shown to be calm, but is cruel underneath.
- The Sociopath: He is what makes him dangerous.
- The Starscream: Nanba has some hidden motives..
Part of Nanba's group who are formerly part of Shu's Secret Service and killed by Gai. He leads a group called the 'Fatal Tusk'.
Part of Nanba's group who are formerly part of Shu's Secret Service and killed by Gai. She leads a group called 'Electro-cute'.
Part of Nanba's group who are formerly part of Shu's Secret Service and killed by Gai. She leads a group called the 'Crimson Scythe'.
One of Gai's ex-Undertaker cohorts. He leads a group called Redemption.
One of Gai's ex-Undertaker cohorts. She leads a group called Judgment.
One of Gai's ex-Undertaker cohorts. He leads a group called Retribution.
- Expies: Due to their ancient lines, their roles are similar to the White Walkers.
- Greater-Scope Villain: The main driving force of the story.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Their main philosophy. They will never rest until they suceed in bringing the apocalypse.
The envoy of Da'ath.
- Big Bad: Takes over the role after Mana and Gai are disposed.
- Expy: Due to being the cause of events, his role is similar to Littlefinger.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: The author does his best in making him likable for Yuu to explain his reasons.
The Female Twins (OC)
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Yeah, you can tell she still hates Inori's presence.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: It's a step up from the anime.
- Expy: Ever since her recent interactions with Yuu, she's similar to Sansa Stark.
- Lonely Rich Woman: Due to taking over the Kuhouin group and since her past actions, she no longer has any contacts to care about. The only 'friend' she has is Souta.
- Rich Bitch: This trait is prominent unlike in the anime.
- Expy: Perhaps one interpretation views him as Theon Greyjoy.
- Nice Guy: This trait becomes deconstructed and played for drama as he doesn't want to get involve in the conflict.
General Iwamoto (OC)
Lieutenant Takarada (OC)
Ritsu's older brother who is part of the JSDF.