"Hello, Officer Pretty."
— Detective Berkeley
, greeting Detective Calleigh Duquesne in the CSI: Miami
Season 6 opener
In any given Crime and Punishment Series
or film, the chances of encountering a Fair Cop are high.
A Fair Cop is any police officer who is ridiculously attractive, ridiculously young, or both. This should not, however, carry with it assumptions that they are dumb
. Call it the police version of Hot Scientist
or, even closer, Good-Looking Privates
. TV cops almost never have a mustache
The title is a play on the British and Australian expression "It's a fair cop", said when one admits having been caught fair and square. See also Firemen Are Hot
and Good-Looking Privates
. Cousin to Hot Men At Work
You are not particularly likely to see a Fair Cop
in a stripper's police outfit — although you may see him or her as a Dirty Harriet
, which gives a whole new meaning
to the motto "To protect and to serve".
If you're looking for a fair-minded
cop, you're probably looking for Reasonable Authority Figure
or maybe a By-the-Book Cop
open/close all folders
- Ghost in the Shell
- Togusa is the youngest and most naive member of Section 9, and the only one who is not a cyborg. He's also easily most handsome of them. Unlike the rest of the team, he's not an ex-special forces member but used to be a regular police officer. He's also the only one who has not yet become completely cynical, but the job is steadily pushing him into that direction as well.
- The Major. Her attractiveness is of course completely artificial; the exterior of her prosthetic body is made of standard components, meaning that there isn't a speck of individuality in her sexy frame, and people can easily recognise her as a cyborg, but also mistake her for a cheap model. This, however, is true only to a certain continuities in the franchise's multiverse, in others she use custom-built bodies with plenty of individuality.
- In a Something Completely Different episode of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch in which they're policewomen, the Black Beauty Sisters hit every note of this.
- Officer Jenny, of course. All of them.
- For those who prefer male officers, Pokémon Special has Falkner, who works as a cop in addition to his Gym Leader duties.
- You're Under Arrest!:
- This mainly applies to Natsumi and Miyuki, who're noted for their looks at various points throughout the series. Both have been hit on several times, though each has a love interest of their own. So they choose to either ignore other advances, or for the crude, pushy types, they "gently" persuade them to reconsider.
- Yoriko and Aoi are also fairly attractive and have had suitors of their own. The only reason Yoriko isn't dating, is because she hasn't found anyone she'd be interested in, who'd be interested in her, except for a foreign prince who's young enough to be her kid brother. Which, naturally, didn't sit well with her. As for Aoi's potential boyfriends... you can imagine how well any of those work out.
- The guys are fairly easy on the eyes too, including their chief, Kachou, who barely looks a day older than his mid 30's, even though he's pushing 50! There are a couple of average looking guys in Ken's bunch, but we don't see them often.
- Tenchi Muyo!/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
- Mihoshi and Kiyone/Noike* .
- Airi Masaki as well, being the Galaxy Police Academy chairwoman, though she's confined to the OVA continuity only.
- Kiriko Masaki and Amane Kaunaq in Tenchi Muyo GXP
- The Enforcers of Lyrical Nanoha, whose ranks include Chrono, Fate, and Teana. It helps that the law enforcement branch of the Time-Space Administration Bureau gets those spiffy black uniforms.
- Kirihara Misaki from Darker Than Black in season 1 and part of season 2 until she quits the police force.
- Chono from 20th Century Boys. He could be considered a deconstruction — his youth and attractive face could be seen as serving to highlight the fact that he's inexperienced and idealistic, rather than simply giving the viewer some eye candy. Not that he's "ridiculously" young or good-looking anyway.
- Patlabor: Much like the You're Under Arrest! example, each of the women of the SVU are attractive; particularly Kanuka and Shinobu.
- Shinobu is noted for her beauty, despite being in her mid-late 20's and it's well known around the barracks that her fellow captain, Gotoh, is love with her. However, she strictly enforces a professional relationship between them.
- In her debut episode, Kanauka had practically all the guys in the division (including Asuma) falling over themselves asking her out, or simply asking for her phone number, or if she had a sister as beautiful as she is. It actually took Gotoh to get them to settle down long enough just so she could finish introducing herself.
- Noa's no slouch in the looks department either. In chapter 5 of the manga version, she got hit on by a couple of guys, while she was waiting for Asuma to show up for their "date". While in the anime version, during Hana's brief stint with the SVU2, she actually developed a canonical crush on her. Though after seeing the chemistry between Noa and Asuma, Hana relented so they could be together. Naturally, they had no idea what she was talking about.
- Officer Kuhou from Franken Fran. Until she is transformed into a Cute Monster Girl, at least.
- Gintama has the Shinsengumi, mostly made of good looking guys.
- Soichi Kazama in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds (Called Kaz in the dub version). Also one of the few cops on the show who was never hostile to the heroes.
- Tokyo Ghoul has several Ghoul Investigators that earn comments about their good looks. Arima and Akira have both been described as beautiful, while Amon is repeatedly called handsome by admiring women.
- In Detective Conan, Miwako Satou isn't only a strong Action Girl but she's also very beautiful and very popular with men. Aside of her: Inspector Shiratori is very Tall, Dark and Handsome (despite his really weird bangs), Wataru Takagi is said to be good-looking in an adorkable way, the pretty traffic cop Yumi Miyamoto has no shortage of admirers, and Yumi's partner Naeko Miiki is also noted to be super moe.
- Judge Dredd:
- Psi-Judge Anderson. Made even more blatant by the fact that she's technically in her 50's but often looks like she's in her 20's.
- Psi-Judge Karyn. At least, until she becomes possessed. Seems to be a trend among Psi Judges.
- Judge (now ex-Judge) Galen DeMarco. A Judge so hot, not only was there someone at her Watch House willing to violate the rule about Judge-Judge relationships, but even Joe Dredd was implied to have been tempted.
- Dick Grayson joined the police force as a part of his goal to clean up Blüdhaven. Several story arcs focused on the tension between his activities and what was originally supposed to be a just a cover. One story had Barbara Gordon asking him to visit her wearing the uniform.
- Sara Pezzini. The writers noted that as she was not just an officer but a detective her attractiveness would actually be something of a detriment in many parts of the job. Sara stops being a Hot Cop when she quits the police force in issue 150.
- In the new universe Dani is also a police officer for the NYPD.
- Jennifer Mays from The Maze Agency (actually a PI, but let's not quibble)
- Noa of Last Man Standing is one of these.
- Liza Warner, the title character from the Lady Cop comic (see the Other Wiki).
- In the Sin City story Family Values, Dwight is hit on by a rather comely female officer. Since Dwight is at the moment on a mission for Old Town with the nearby and concealed Miho, who will kill the cop if anything goes wrong, he makes it seem like he's gay to blow her off.
- Foxxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers. She shows her badge to Austin and goes, "You have the right to remain sexy, sugar," to which he replies, "Ooh, I hope there's a search involved." Granted that they weren't being serious at the time.
- Officer Lenina Huxley, and her usual partner, from Demolition Man. Justified, because in Demolition Man, the police force had become little more than ornamental, so more attractive officers are probably given preference.
- Officer Brian O'Conner from The Fast and the Furious series.
- "Hottie Police Officer" from A Night At The Roxbury. She's played by Jennifer Coolidge, who one year after Roxbury, would forever be immortalized as the MILF in American Pie.
- In the German film Knockin' on Heaven's Door (1997) the protagonists get the jump on two police officers. First they order them to hand over their guns. Then they tell them to strip. Cue the male police officer putting on a big grin as he looks over at his partner, who's a hot blonde female (when we later see them tied to a chair, she's wearing sexy lingerie).
- In The Cannonball Run, upon being pulled over by highway patrol for speeding, Adrienne Barbeau's character attempts to re-use a previous tactic of pulling her driver's license out of her cleavage in order to be let off. In this instance however, it turns out the patrol officer is a female, with a rack just as big as hers.
- Gracie Hart from Miss Congeniality. Although she starts as a mess of a woman, her looks are a plot point, since she's the best candidate to go undercover at a beauty pageant despite her unladylike demeanor.
- Jessica Alba from Machete as Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Sartana Rivera
- Virginia Slim in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
- Lt. Karrin Murphy in The Dresden Files, as well as Connie Murphy, her TV counterpart.
- Deborah from Dexter. Deconstructed, as it just means she gets to dress up like a hooker for stings.
- The In Death series:
- Eve Dallas is described as one of those people who is very attractive, but puts no effort into it. She has Boyish Short Hair, hates make-up and makeovers with a passion and has incredibly poor fashion sense (her husband fondly remembers the ugly grey suit she wore when they first met like one would remember a spectacular train wreck)... and she's still considered hot, so much that there are a few cases of Even the Girls Want Her. She does get a better wardrobe after marrying a member of the Fiction 500, though.
- Troy Trueheart is also very much this. Eve has commented on his hunkiness, and she usually does not seem to notice or care about such things.
- Angua, Salacia von Humpeding, and Carrot Ironfoundersson from the Discworld novels. Constable Reg Shoe also looks quite young for a cop, although the fact he's been a zombie for years makes his appearance a poor indication of how long he's been ali- er, around.
- Captain Holly Short of the LEP from the Artemis Fowl series. She's also pretty Badass, and an Elf.
- In the Stephanie Plum books, even cop-phobic Lula (a former hooker) thinks Morelli is seriously hot. Most women in the series agree with her — especially, of course, Stephanie (who is in an on-off relationship with him).
- Arbitor Shira Calpurnia, protagonist of the Enforcer trilogy.
- Detective-Sergeant Rinus de Gier, of Janwillem van de Wetering's Grijpstra and de Gier mysteries, is a male example.
- In Michael Connelly novels, FBI agents Rachael Walling and Eleanor Wish (briefly) are both considered this.
Live Action TV
- The Major Crime Unit of Cascade, WA's police department in The Sentinel. Especially Det. Rafe.
- The Bill:
- Quite a number of characters, such as Phil Hunter, Zain Nadir, Sam Nixon and Emma Keane.
- Especially (age wise) PC Beth Green. On her first appearance, PC Valentine remarked that he "didn't know the station was running a creche". Her actress, Louisa Lytton, was too young to join the real police when she started filming. Lytton won Sexiest Female in the 2005 British Soap Awards- aged 16. She looks that age now...
- One former Inspector was played by a former lads' mag model.
- This is ironic given that when The Bill first came out one reviewer praised its realistic look, especially referring to the lack of excessively attractive actors on the show.
- A fair number of characters in the CSI Verse, especially Stella Bonasera from CSI: New York, who is starting to get hit on by male suspects at least Once an Episode (Lindsay Monroe is more of a Hot Scientist).
- Vegas offers a bit of justification with Catherine Willows; she used to be a stripper (although bet on the under on the number of strippers-turned-investigators in real life)
- If that's not enough fanservice, Bonasera's Kevlar vest has a v-neck to show off her cleavage...and she was once hit on by a female suspect.
- Jessica Angell also qualified during her run. On the male side, her Spear Counterpart, Detective Flack.
- On CSI: Miami, we have Calleigh Duquesne.
- The X-Files:
- Mulder. Tall, dark, handsome, troubled, frequently shirtless or working out...
- Scully. She started as a cute young woman, and ended a complete knock-out. Somewhere around season 4, they stopped dressing her down and she started to wear tighter clothes.
- In the fanfic world, there's also a sizable block thinking Skinner is hot. There is a segment of one of the gag reels that features him stripping down to his skivvies to "I'm Too Sexy". He had quite a few Mr. Fanservice moments.
- Crews and Reese, the main characters of Life, are both ridiculously good-looking.
- Life On Mars… where do we start? Well, DC Chris Skelton is definitely in the running, as is WPC Annie Cartwright. Then there's Sam Tyler, who seems to wear a lot of skin-tight shirts with very at least three buttons undone (his neck has a lot of fans). And then there's DCI Gene Hunt. Search 'Gene Hunt is sexy' and see how many hits you get.
- Subverted in Doctor Who, where the attractive Amy Pond initially appeared wearing an improbably short-skirted police uniform. This was shortly revealed to be because she's a kissogram, a mostly defunct profession now supplanted by actual strippers.
- Torchwood has Gwen Cooper and PC Andy.
- Almost every single main character on ABC's High Incident. Notable examples include this guy(whose character actually had a moustache. And this one. And this one. Played with in the form of officer Tops, who is a fat, balding guy, and his younger, good-looking partner. Guess which one's the family man? Not Tops.
- Deb is introduced posing as a prostitute with a Male Gaze panning shot up her body.
- Dexter is not a cop, but works for Miami Metro PD as a blood spatter expert.
- Doakes is a fit and attractive man. Quite scary though.
- Quinn is handsome, with his chiselled jaw, and well-built.
- Maria Laguerta is a voluptuous middle-aged woman.
- Picket Fences has Deputies Max (Lauren Holly) and Kenny (Costas Mandylor) who are both young and extremely attractive. They also appear to be the most senior officers under Sheriff Jimmy Brock, despite there clearly being older and considerably more average looking deputies in the background of the Rome Sheriff's Department. They're also each other's primary love interest.
- Most Law & Order detectives, as well as some of the captains.
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit's Det. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay), who is frequently seen wearing low-cut shirts and Painted-On Pants, and who provides the image for this page.
- Benson seems to be getting a run for her money with Amanda Rollins, whose actress (Kelli Giddish) is so pretty that Stephanie March joked she was 'trying to get her fired'.
- The ladies have their Mr. Fanservice in the form of Law & Order: UK's DS Matt Devlin.
- Det. Ed Green (played by Jesse L Martin), earns a fair number of points for supplying the sexy voice, tall stature and (albeit rarely seen) beautiful smile.
- Det. Nina Cassady (portrayed by Milena Govich), who got her press nickname "Detective Beauty Queen" after her role in a shootout at a beauty parlor.
- Who can forget the Law & Order prime example of fairness AND fanservice Elliott Stabler?
- Benton Fraser, in Due South. On the American side, both Rays have their admirers in the fanbase.
- Cold Case:
- Detective Rush. Notably, her actor gets top billing even though she's not the leader of the team, story-wise.
- Detectives Valens and Miller count too.
- Many of the officers in the Spanish cop show Los Hombres De Paco, including one ironic/hilarious episode where three of the female officers go undercover at a strip club, two of whom actually wear stripper cop outfits.
- Several members of the cast of NCIS, notably Tony, Ziva and Kate.
- Stella Goodman and Mel Silver in Waking the Dead.
- The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Though Cameron isn't a cop, in one episode she dons a motorcycle cop's uniform. Thus, we have Summer Glau, in a cop's uniform...
- Miami Vice: Crockett and Tubbs, Trudy and Gina.
- The 1970s series Police Woman had Pepper Anderson (played by Angie Dickinson). Many of her missions made use of her good looks to get close to male crime bosses.
- Special Police Dekaranger:
- The whole main team are, or look, rather ridiculously young for an elite group, and are all extremely pretty.
- Not just the main five. Tetsu, one-shots Mari and Lisa, and older-but-still-hot Wrench Wench Swan aren't half bad, either. The chief, a Muppet-looking jackal from the planet Anubis, on the other hand... gets way more Rule 34 than everyone else put together.
- Their American counterparts are pretty easy on the eye themselves.
- Deputy Chief Hale and ATF Agent Stahl are male and female examples respectively on Sons of Anarchy.
- The later seasons of Homicide Life On The Street suffered from some unpopular characters like this, especially so since they replaced members of the original realistically-homely cast.
- Det. Rene Sheppard, (portrayed by Michael Michele) in season 7, had a beautiful face.
- Even with this shameful display at trying to get more viewers, the original (or at least older) cast was nothing to sneeze at. Bayliss, Felton, Lewis, Kellerman for starters. Hell, even Andre Braugher (Pembleton) was once voted one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautful People!
- The Wire:
- Lt. Cedric Daniels, a lean and statuesque officer.
- Jimmy McNulty is something of a manwhore. He's a very handsome manly man.
- Kima Greggs is a female example. She has a pretty face and is very slim. She is somewhat unusual for the trope since she is a butch lesbian who doesn't seem to care much for traditional male ideas of female beauty.
- Ofc. Tina Hanlon on The Shield, which becomes an issue when Dutch Wagenbach falls hard for her.
- Detective Kate Beckett, played by ex-model Stana Katic. The first episode hangs a lampshade when Castle remarks that an attractive woman like her would under many circumstances opt to become a lawyer rather than a cop if entering law-enforcement, before going on to deduce that the reason Beckett did become a cop is due to something which happened in her past.
- The other members of her team, Detectives Esposito◊ and Ryan,◊ are nothing to sneeze at, either. Once, when interviewing the owner of a talent agency for male strippers, he thought they were there for the tryouts. He encouraged Ryan, but said he had enough guys who look like Esposito, who got offended, mentioning he was previously in an NYPD calendar.
- Undercover fed Vincent Terranova of Wiseguy was remarkably good-looking, so much so that it ought to have tipped somebody off that he's not the hardened criminal he pretends to be. A real lifelong gangster would most likely have gotten his face smacked around at some point — especially as the character is a Golden Gloves boxer.
- DC Anna Travis from Above Suspicion, who is played by a 32 year old actress, but looks 19!
- Virtually every cop, male and female, from CHiPs, Heather Locklear on TJ Hooker, and Charlie's Angels where the three original Angels were all ex-cops.
- The Sentinel: Jim, Simon, Rafe, Blair, Megan, Henri, Taggert. . . . .
- Though their uniforms are unisex and quite authentic, the main cast of Rookie Blue is shaping up to be the definition of this trope. For now.
- Leslie in Republic Of Doyle.
- Galina Sergeevna (Liza Arzamasova) in Daddy's Daughters was briefly one, and looked good in the Nice Hat and uniform.
- Disney Channel's Shake It Up has Georgia Jones, who happens to earn a living walking the beat.
- Six Feet Under: Keith.
Keith: Most of the men I meet - well, they kinda only want me to be one thing.
Claire: What, big black sex cop? "Sorry I was speeding, officer, I guess you have to punish me now?"
Keith: Yeah, and I don't wanna be that. Rent a video!
- All of the undercover cops on 21 Jump Street. See?◊
- Rizzoli & Isles: Jane Rizzoli, played by the smokin' hot Angie Harmon, and her brother Frankie Jr.
- The audience (and the camera) certainly appreciated Starsky & Hutch's tight, tight jeans — among other fanservice such as Shower Scene or Sexy Soaked Shirt.
- Sherlock has one of each gender. For those who like men, there's Silver Fox DI Lestrade, who, like most of the male cast, wears well-tailored suits. For those who like women, there's DS Sally Donovan, who's got legs and the gun to back them up.
- Every female in the main cast of Criminal Minds... and Dr. Spencer Reid. And Morgan. And...
- Once Upon a Time has Emma Swan herself as Storybrooke's sheriff after Sheriff Graham was killed by Regina's magic.
- Blue Bloods has Det. Jackie Curatola in homicide, as well as Det. Melissa Baker as Frank's personal assistant. On the Y side of things, Jamie Reagan looks good in a uniform, and Frank is played by Tom ' 'nuff said' Selleck. Danny Reagan no doubt has some fangirls too.
- Both Nick and Renard on Grimm qualify, and Hank has his admirers. Even Wu can be pretty appealing.
- Some rural areas in Australia have a shortage of women. The Victorian town of Mt. Thomas in Blue Heelers just has a shortage of unattractive women if its police force is anything to go by. Besides Sgt. Tom Croydon, the same is generally true of the men.
- Amber Tamblyn was undercover as a prostitute at the start of the pilot episode of The Unusuals. The undercover part ended after about two minutes of showtime, but she didn't get a chance to change her clothes until later in the episode. She looked fine either way.
- While most of the cast of Whitechapel are pretty normal looking (though not unattractive), the show also has tall, blond and handsome DI Joe Chandler, and the adorable youngest team member DC Emerson Kent (nicknamed DC Bambi by some fans)
- Murdoch Mysteries:
- Detective Murdoch. He's a man of dark and mysterious beauty and wears a sharp suit. Quite a few women in-universe fancy him, much to his embarrassment.
- Constable George Crabtree is something of a Plucky Comic Relief character, but he's good-looking in his uniform. There are some Ship Teases for him with several characters, and as od season 6, he dates the gorgeous Dr Emily Grace.
- Constable Higgins is a minor character and appears mainly paired with George, but he is decidedly handsome and has a sweet smile.
- New York Undercover to varying degrees and more realistic than the model-types frequently seen on other police shows, but overall, a very good-looking collection of officers.
- Detective Juliet "Jules" O'Hara.
- Averted with her partner, Detective Lassiter whom is frequently said to resemble Mr. Bean.
- There's also Buzz McNab, who was moonlighting as a stripper for extra cash.
- Detective MacKenna Hall from Arrow.
- On Arrow's spin-off, The Flash, we have Detective Eddie Thawne, who in-universe has gotten the nickname "Detective Pretty Boy."
- Detective Amy Santiago on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Detective Rosa Diaz is also fairly easy on the eyes, but in-universe at least her permanently pissed-off attitude means that most of the guys seem to regard her with more fear than desire.
- In the Supernatural episode "Devil May Care" (S09, Ep02), Sam and Dean, who are posing as FBI agents, are described as "pretty-boy agents".
- Heather Locklear got her first regular TV role as a uniformed LAPD officer on TJ Hooker.
- Crossing over with Real Life, Cops has a list of criteria for who appears on the show, including their service record, camera presence, and yes, looks. Most featured are at least at or slightly above average, but there is the occasional stunner thrown in for good measure.
- In Hunter, Det. Sgt. DeeDee McCall is very good-looking and usually well-dressed as well. Her good looks make her a good candidate for Dirty Harriet missions. It also attracts attention from some less than desirable quarters.
- NYPD Blue:
- A prime male example is Det. Baldwin Jones, who is not only good-looking but very tall, athletic and well-toned. He has many Shirtless Scenes to show off his body. His good looks are useful when interviewing women, who tend to open up more to him than his more average-looking colleagues, though it sometimes backfires when female witnesses get so Distracted by the Sexy that they can't concentrate on their statements.
- More or less all the female cops on the show are very good-looking. Some noteable examples are detectives Russell (who has several nude scenes), Kirkendall and Ortiz.
- Lt. Abbie Mills from Sleepy Hollow is in no way, shape or form a pain to watch.
- Heading down New York State, there's Forever Jo Martinez.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers song "Sir Psycho Sexy" depicts an incident with one of these, as well as various other conquests.
- Lil Wayne's "Mrs. Officer".
- "I Want to Be Raided by You" by Cole Porter: When he shakes his stick, I get the kind of kick I thought was obsolete.
- Although the song itself isn't about this, Beyoncé wearing a policewoman's uniform in the video for "If I Were a Boy" qualifies.
- Street Fighter II: Chun Li is an agent of Interpol's Chinese branch, who according to Word of God, is the most beautiful woman in Street Fighter's canon. Though, oddly enough, she's still single.
- Persona 2 gives us Tatsuya's older brother, Katsuya, who is stated to be the target of all the women on the force's affection. It's stated in a TV program on 3 that Tatsuya himself became a cop.
- Urban Rivals has plenty of these, mostly in Sentinel. Chloe and Aurelia stand out, and Miranda is a more Fetish Fuel version.
- Half-Life 2: Barney Calhoun as a Metro Cop in City 17 has more than his fair share of fan girls.
- Lt. Christine Malone from the TimeSplitters series. According to the game, her impeccable arrest record is enough to make her chest swell with pride.
- The Resident Evil series:
- Rebecca Chambers is the combat medic for a team of, essentially, SWAT Officers, and is 18.
- There's also Jill Valentine.
- And for the girls, there is Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker (while he was in S.T.A.R.S) and Leon Kennedy.
- Emily in Deadly Premonition is quite a looker.
- Lucia Morgan from Final Fight 3.
- League of Legends:
- Caitlyn, the Sherrif of Piltover. Her "Officer Caitlyn" skin ramps up the sexy, making her look more like a stripper wearing a "sexy policewoman" costume than a real lawbringer.
- Her partner Vi, the Piltover Enforcer eventually received a matching skin. She at least gets pants rather than a miniskirt thanks to being a bruiser rather than a marksman, but if anything her Boobs of Steel are even BIGGER.
- Silent Hill: Downpour:
- Anne Cunningham.
- The Silent Hill series also has Cybil Bennettl, who appears in several of the games. The trope was played to its hilt in the film's portrayal of her.
- Julie Kidman in The Evil Within:
- Also Sebastian Castellanos and Joseph Oda
- Officer Patricia Wagon of the Mighty Switch Force! is not uncomely.
- In PC-98 exclusive Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream, the maniacal princess Kotohime fancies herself a police officer, though the other characters' reactions suggest it's just one of her delusions. Win the game as her, and in a post-game cutscene she'll even wear a uniform.
- Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire has a cast of pretty young policewomen in form-fitting suits.
- Kurtis Stryker in Mortal Kombat. Also, his partner Kabal was pretty handsome too, before his Emergency Transformation, as Mortal Kombat 9 shows.
- You encounter a few asari police in Mass Effect, especially when you visit Illium in 2. Detective Anaya gets special mention on the grounds that she gets the most screentime.
- Metro PD: Close to You is a Romance Game set in the Special Invesitgations 2nd Unit. As all of the detectives in the unit (as well as several others from other units) are all prospective love interests, it should come to no one's surprise that all of them are smoking hot.
- The Webcomic Girly has a very lampshaded version in the form of Officer Hipbone (note her name, and note her most noticeable physical trait), and Policeguy is considered one of this - to the point where The Casanova had mistaken him for a pretty woman before his haircut.
- Justin of Wapsi Square is a male example. While he's more Adorkable than straight-up attractive, the comic's female characters certainly think he fits. One is dating him, and another has a crush on him.
- Whateley Academy security officer Samantha Everheart, in the Whateley Universe. Not only is she a hot blonde, but she looks like she seventeen, despite the fact that technically she is old enough to be retired from the U.S. Navy. As an admiral.
- Detectives Winters and Martinez of Where The Bears Are.
- Felina and Ulysses Feral in SWAT Kats are sexy as hell.
- Miranda Wright from Bonkers.
- A Dirty Harriet from the Beavis And Butthead episode "Feel a Cop".
- Rosie O'Gravy from Dog City.
- Elisa Maza and Captain Chavez from Gargoyles. Or, for male examples, you've got Matt Bluestone and Morgan Morgan.
- In The Simpsons, Monty Burns falls for Gloria (usually depicted as Snake's girlfriend) on Flag Day as she is giving him a parking ticket. Marge probably counts as one in the episode where she becomes a cop. As for the male officers, Lou doesn't look so bad.
- There's a few DCAU ones- Renee Montoya, Maggie Sawyer, Ellen Yin, Sonia Alcana, Caroline Greenway, Selma Reesedale, anybody not named Harvey Bullock or Dan Turpin. Also, Harley Quinn disguises herself as one in "The Joker's Favor". (Or maybe she's posing as a stripper in a police costume. Her first appearance, incidentally.)
- The Legend of Korra: When it was revealed that Mako is going to be a cop in Season 2, fans of him were ecstatic, with reactions to the rough sketches ranging from "I'm so excited" to "THERE GOES MY OVARIES."
- NYPD officer Carol Shaya was fired after she posed for nude photos in Playboy. She sued the department for wrongful dismissal but lost the case, as described here on The Other Wiki.
- An episode of COPS followed a stunningly attractive New Orleans police officer during Mardi Gras. At least twice she was approached by cops from other states (there as tourists) telling her she was the most beautiful policewoman they'd ever seen.
- North Korea, of all places, employs attractive young women as traffic cops to direct the (very sparse) traffic, putting them in skirted uniforms.
- In Belarus, there is a beauty pageant called "Miss Belarus Detective" featuring female police officers. A web search brings up photos of uniformed contestants from the last five years (they do not look like dressed-up models so the pageant seems to be the real thing).
- A Chinese news article described how an unnamed female police officer saved a girl who was about to jump to her death. The article gushes at length not only about the officer's good deed, but also about her good looks, calling her a "most beautiful police flower".
- Jaime Faith Edmondson, Miss January 2010, holds a degree in Criminal Justice from Florida Atlantic University and served on Boca Raton's police force for two years, after which she became a cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins.
- Alaska State Troopers - Reality TV show, real Trooper. One of the male Troopers in season one said on camera that the hardest thing about moving to Alaska and becoming a Trooper for him, was lack of a family life. The Nat Geo webpage explains that he got many hundreds of emails from female viewers from this, apparently some of the offers were... interesting.