On the Meta side of things, some of the voice actresses from the game have a few rounds with each other, and each one of them descends into Crowning Moment of Funny material. The first video alone includes Erin (Parasoul) descending into raving insanity for about 30 seconds and putting twists onto her existing lines, while Sarah (Peacock) raves about shouting things like "I see London, I see France..."
- "Look at that, I crowned a princess!"
- Pretty much any line Sarah says due to her being a Large Ham.
- "TAKE THE SHOT! TAKE THE GODDAMN SHOT!!"
- "Where the hell are my followers? Goddamn Egrets!"
- At the end they are both reduced to incoherent screaming.
Sarah: Did we just have sex?! Is that what happened here?
- The battle between Laura (Valentine) and Sarah (Peacock) is pretty glorious as well. Starting with Sarah shouting "HELLOOOOO NURSE!!", followed by Laura trying to convince Sarah there is candy in her truck, prompting Danielle (Painwheel) to say "Don't go in that truck, I made that mistake and look at me now!" Also "WHAT HONOR?! I'm a fucking cartoon, you bitch! I have nothing!"
: No, no! It's elective, it's elective
: I dunno...I could really help you, uh, look better in that dress... Sarah
: You—Have you seen
my measurements on the website?! I have no figure, there's nothing
you can do for me!
- Then, in Round 2, there's this moment after Sarah successfully lands an Argus Agony Blockbuster move:
: "Oh, there it is! Finally, I countered her! I countered her. Look what I did, Mom! Look what I did! Are you proud of me?! Do you love me now, Mommy?!" (Peacock then gets hit by an EKG Flatliner attack) Laura
: "No. No, Mommy does not love you at all."
- Speaking of the EKG Flatliner, Sarah often lets out a high-pitched "EEE!" when she gets hit by one.
- And then there's every time when Laura accidentally activates the EKG Flatliner in the air and misses, followed almost ALWAYS by "NO NOT IN THE AIR!!!"
- And when Peacock sends out the big bomb, they frantically try to get as far away from it as possible.
- Erin (Parasoul) vs Laura (Valentine)'s 1st fight. Anything from near the end of Round 1 and onward is just going to have tears coming out of your eyes, and most of the time it's going to be Erin's innuendo or Large Ham moments. These moments are connected to each other practically in the span of seconds, and it doesn't even end there:
Erin: (after just beating Laura) OHHHHHHHHHHH, YES, THAT FELT GOOD! OH, I AM HEALED! Praise the Lord!
Erin: Oooh, I feel better already! You are good for my health!
Erin: You don't know how to operate your titties the way I know how to operate my titties! My titties are all organized.
Kimlinh: Yes! I nommed you!... Your boobs taste funny. They taste like plastic.
Laura (after winning a round): You might be a Skullgirl, but I'm a Skullwoman!
- And now they play the story mode, with some dubbing involved. The hilarity in these cases however stems not only from the voice actresses, but the cameraman, AKA one of the Egrets. Crowning goes to his performance as Dr. Avian, and Fat Albert!Double.
- "I'm thirteen; I'm a fucking tween!"
- "Dr. Avian! Who did this to you...?" (beat) "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! Look at me!"
"Oh quit your bitching, I got none."
- Also, Brain Drain.
- And now they got Rich Brown back to dub Big Band's story mode, and you can see him getting more and more into it throughout the three parts. Includes Kaiji's reprised role as Brain Drain for a sustained cutscene conversation, Rich Brown's Bing Crosby impression and the Running Gag that Dr. Avian isn't actually dead, among many other moments.
Kaiji!Irvin: Sorry, Ben, she's with me. Little flakey, but she gets the job done... in the end. She's helping me do some recon.
Christine (or possibly Sarah):
At least he's getting a little pussy
action on the side.
Rich!Big Band: You used to cuff 'em, not cuddle 'em.
- The training series, Mike Z trains Parasoul. Where Mike trains Erin in the fine art of using Parasoul, while slipping into many faux accents, from German to French to British to... of course Russian. Parts 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 9
- Christine (Filia) and Cristina (Cerebella) fail at trash talk. And it's adorable.
- A bunch of voice actors have a Skullgirls party at LittleKuriboh's house. Highlights include:
(Republican) Double: HEY, HEY, HEY, Lady Valentine! The Skullgirl has requested your presence at the Cathedral.
Valentine I'll be there soon, Double...
(Republican) Double: YEAH!
Valentine ...Return to Marie and let her know I found Lorenzo...
(Republican) Double: ALL RIGHT!
Valentine ...His minions led me right to him.
(Republican) Double: FUCKING AWESOME!
Valentine I just had to stop and perform a little experiment on our feline friend here.
(Republican) Double: That's sexual!
(Later, at the Cathedral of the Trinity)
(Republican) Double: HEY, HEY, HEY! I'M A NUN AND THIS IS A CHURCH! YOU IN MY HOUSE NOW, MOTHERFUCKER!
- Two of the Egret voice actors have a Mirror Match, both using Parasoul, to hear their own voice lines.
"Eric, let me touch you with my umbrella."
"Lemme touch you with my umbrella."
"Lemme touch you with my umbrella."
"Dude that's gay."
"Let me touch you with my umbrella!"
"You gotta say no hom-"
"LET ME TOUCH YOU WITH MY UMBRELLA!"
"Say no homo first!"
"There, ok fine."
Sarah: "It's not gay if the tips don't touch!"
"Wait, what about if it's just the tips touching?"
Sarah: "Then you should probably have a long talk afterwards."
- As well as Ms. Fortune's mentioned above, the other cast playthroughs of story mode are each gems in their own right. From Double's playthrough, and to the tune of 'In The Navy':
In the Trinity... You can lose your fucking mind, IN THE TRINITY!
- In Filia's story playthrough, Christina loses to Marie several times. With each one, the space-filler sprite of Filia at the side of the screen switches to become increasingly sad, and then angry.
- The VAs are at it again during the Breast Cancer donation drive: Every main voice actor for the game except for Danielle attended, and they did more story mode "dubbing". Since Del also couldn't come, they got Mike Z to dub Samson... which, of course, he did in his REAL SOVIET DAMAGE voice.
- They held another livestreaming event for the Breast Cancer donation drive: The only absent VA was Christine (with Danielle and Sarah making late but grand entrances). Even more story mode "dubbing" ensued. Other highlights include Laura, Cristina, Kimlinh, and Erin all singing "A Whole New World", most VAs taking requests for other character voices, and Squigly's formal debut and the VAs' reactions to it.
- The videos for the stream can be found here, with most of the events happening in this one.