- The pure terrified reactions of the people who play Slender are pretty hilarious.
"FUCK YOU SLENDER-FAGGOT! GRRAAAAAGHHH!!! FOR THE EMPEROR!!!""It says, "can't run". Well, I can run, thank you. What I cannot do, however, is not be drunk.""Toonami doesn't even know what to give Slender."
- Bane playing Slender deserves special mention.
- 11 Drunk guys play Slender.
- "Surprise, motherfucker!"
- "WHAT TWISTED SOUL MADE THIS GAME?!"
- "He was Goddamn close there, I'll tell you that."
- "Why don't we have a GUN? We need to shoot him!"
- "Who goes to the park and doesn't bring a weapon?! WHAT KIND OF PARK IS SAFE AT NIGHT?!"
- Their abhorrence to chairs.
- We're covered by potentional chairs!
- Michael (AKA Rage Quit) and Gavin from Rooster Teeth play Slender. The "behind the scenes" face cam video is even funnier.
- Happy Waffle Gaming actually does these games as VERSUS! Hilarity Ensues, like this gem of a episode at 2:10 when Son and Slender have a casual conversation during the chase.
- Lemongrab playing Slender. His noises and incoherent babbling are perfect. The guy's impression of LG's voice is impressive to say the least.
- The mighty Alfabusa also played Slender. AND MADE THE SLENDERMAN FEAR HIM.
- $20 Mode. Simple as that...
- Marik Plays Slender.
Bakura: Marik, maybe you should just give him twenty quid or something.Marik: You mean twenty dollars, Bakura! He's not frigging British.Bakura: How do you know?Marik: Last time I checked, British people don't have tentacles!Bakura: You clearly haven't met the royal family.
- All of Marik's "Trapped in the [x], better drink my own piss!"
- Giving Slendy a ridiculous Tristan-esque voice and a goofy yet scary personality.
- The first time Marik and Bakura encounter Slendy is hysterical.
- "I JusT WaNted tO HeLp You sIng mY TheMe sONG."
- This Retsupurae: Trouble with the Law? Better call Saul (Slendamann).
- Supergreatfriend's let's play of Slender features hilariously effective Nightmare Retardant: A scare-cam made up by pictures of Dwayne Johnson.
- Two Best Friends Play Slender is particularly hilarious because of the best friends' complete opposite reactions to the game. Pat is utterly terrified while Matt is convinced he can run up and punch Slender Man in the face (or lack thereof).
- Eliphas, Araghast, Carron and Crull play Slender. That's right, four of the Chaos Lords from Dawn of War match wits with Slenderman and are defeated by a chair.
- In the prologue section of The Arrival, if you go down the slide in the garden a message pops up on screen saying "Achievement: Going down a slide in a horror game"
- The "secret levels" in the Arrival are pretty amusing, considering you're basically playing a friendly game of hide-and-seek with Slendy. Then he burns you to death.
- Ian and Anthony of Smosh fame play Slender.
Slenderman, come rescue us!
- TFS Two Saiyans Play's Vegeta Makes Krillin Play Slender the Arrival, freaking hilarious.
- SLENDER Shotgun Mode! BAM!
- In Critikal's playthrough upon seeing Slenderman, he tries to arrest him for trespassing.
Critikal: This park is closed asshole!