Erin Fitzgerald is a voice actress in video games, anime, and cartoons. Her diverse vocal talents allow her to play a variety of characters, from deep-voiced femme fatales, to excitable tomboys, to sweet girly girls, making her one of the most diverse cartoon actresses.
Originally from Vancouver, her first voice acting role was in the animated series Ed, Edd n Eddy
, where she played the voices of Nazz and May Kanker. From there, she went on to play dozens of roles in a number of video games, playing more than two dozen roles in Everquest II
alone. She's known as one of the more prolific anime voice actresses, playing Guren in Naruto Shippuden
, Franceska, Shota, Katen, and numerous others in Bleach
, among many other roles. She's continued performing video game roles like Catherine
, and in fact does games more often than anything else she does. She's also done some prominent roles in western animation, most notably in Monster High
as the voice of Abbey, Spectra, Cupid, and a number of other characters. She is also featured in Wild Grinders
as numerous characters.
As is the case with many of the current crop of voice artists, she is One of Us
, an avid video game and anime fan who even set up a Deviantart account to search for fanart of her characters.
Has a Twitter account
Her Houston counterpart is Maggie Flecknoe
due to their similar vocal ranges, although the characters often casted into happen to be different.
Notable roles by Erin Fitzgerald:
- Atora Hanashimi in Kekkaishi
- Cherry & Luchs in Saber Marionette J (for about 10 episodes until she's replaced with Nicole Oliver)
- Franceska Mila-Rose, Matsuri Kudo, Mizuho Asano, and Shota in Bleach
- Guren in Naruto Shippuden
- Kodachi Kuno in Ranma ½ (Season 5; taking over from Teryl Rothery and later replaced with Sylvia Zaradic)
- Rauma and Countess Rose/Shakoukai in the Viz Media dub of Sailor Moon (Episodes 9 and 37, respectively)
Tropes and trivia related to Erin Fitzgerald: