Characters: Time Fixers Nicktoons Of The Future
- Afraid of Needles: As seen in "Curse of the Wirebot" and "Taste for Change".
- Berserk Button: Don’t threaten or even insult his family and friends.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Yuki.
- Break the Cutie: Briefly in “Frightosphere”, and a big one in “Shadow of the Past”. Suffers an even bigger one in "The Terror Within".
- Brought Down to Normal: Loses his ghost powers at the end of Season 2 and doesn't get them back till Season 3's "Steal Titan Rises". Happens again briefly in the Season 3 finale.
- Casting a Shadow: One power he has that his father doesn't.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish to Yuki’s responsible.
- Human Mom Non Human Dad
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Word of God states that he suffers from this due to the pressure of having to live up to his father’s legacy.
- Skunk Stripe: In ghost form, which is a sign of his status of being one-quarter ghost.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A.
- Teen Child
- The Hero
- The Leader: Of the Nicktoons.
- Technicolor Eyes: His eyes are green in human form and his eyes are blue in ghost form. The opposite of Danny's eye colors.
- Totally Radical: Has the tendency to yell “gnarly” when excited.
- Alliterative Name: Tamera Tabatha Turner.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible to Tommy’s foolish.
- Hair Decorations: Her pink headband.
- Half-Identical Twins: Tammy is a girl, has perfect teeth, and brown hair.
- Interspecies Romance: Falls in love with Jesse 13, who is a ghost.
- Precocious Crush: On Jimmy. She somewhat gets over it after Jimmy marries Cindy.
- The Smurfette Principle: Tammy is the only female member of the Nicktoons, and the first due to the original team having no female members.
- Stalker Shrine: It is mentioned at least once that she has one of Jimmy in her closet.
- The Chick
- The Smart Guy
- Theme Twin Naming
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Girly girl to Yuki’s tomboy.
- Alliterative Name: Thomas Thaddeus Turner.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Half-Identical Twins: Tommy is a boy, has buck teeth, and black hair.
- Jerkass: At times.
- Knight Templar Big Brother: He's actually younger by a few minutes, but he still will NOT let anyone hurt his twin sister.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Subverted. He is perfectly fine with Tammy dating since it would get her mind off of Jimmy. The only time it was played straight was with Jesse 13, thinking he was evil at first.
- Nice Hat
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Shrinking Violet: At first.
- Theme Twin Naming
- Why Did It Have To Be Cats?: Has a fear of cats due to an incident with Catman when he was younger. He finally gets over his fear in "Catman Returns".
- Annoying Laugh: He is SpongeBob’s clone after all.
- Berserk Button: Never threaten his friends or his robot kind.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Max.
- Claustrophobia: Freaks out whenever in confining spaces or in a dark room due to having spent 9 years in a basement after being shut down.
- Dating Catwoman: With Java.
- Do-Anything Robot
- Has Two Daddies: Jimmy built him and SpongeBob provided his DNA.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: His clones.
- Number Two: He often takes charge of the Nicktoons whenever Darry is out of commission. He even became leader when Darry temporarily retired.
- Robot Buddy
- Second Law My Ass: From time to time.
- Shapeshifter Default Form: Disguises his robot form to look like a younger SpongeBob, due to the fact that the other characters find it creepy.
- The Big Guy
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Has a cloaking device that allows him to do this. It only made him look like a younger SpongeBob at first, but in Season 2, Jimmy gave him an upgrade that can make him turn into anybody.
- Younger Than They Look: Chronologically 9-years-old.
- Aerith and Bob: Has a Japanese name despite none of her family being from Japan.
- Badass Normal
- Deadpan Snarker
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The responsible to Darry’s foolish.
- Human Mom Non Human Dad
- I Just Want to Be Special: Displays this sometimes due to her brother being the one who inherited her father’s ghost powers.
- Oblivious to Love: Almost as bad as her father. Poor Crash.
- Spider-Sense: Has inherited the ability to sense ghost from Danny, which unlike the way it works for the latter, is described as a tingle being sent up her spine rather than being connected to another ghost power.
- The Hero
- The Leader: Of the Nicktoon Cadets.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy to Tammy and Kida’s girly girl.
- Bash Brothers: With Twitchy.
- Big Brother Bully: Can be this way toward his sisters, and was like this towards Junior at first, but eventually warmed up to him.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Junior. This even extends towards his younger sisters and wrestled a bear to protect them in "Camp Keep a Nicktoon Down".
- Embarrassing First Name: Sydney.
- Fiery Red Head
- Interspecies Romance: With Yuki, though one-sided on his part.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Too Kinky to Torture: Brushes off the many injuries he gets from doing dangerous stunts.
- The Lancer
- Bash Brothers: With Crash.
- Big Brother Instinct: As much as he loves assisting Crash with his stunts, he won't let him do anything that frightens Junior too much, and even gets in a fight with Crash in "Wrath of Triton" when he thinks one of his stunts have hurt Junior.
- Big Eater
- Caffeine Bullet Time
- Everything's Nuttier With Squirrels
- Meaningful Name
- Motor Mouth: HealwaystalkslikethisandonlyCrashcankeepupwithhim!
- Sweet Tooth
- The Smart Guy: Word of God states he’s actually intelligent, but never uses it since he only cares about eating sweets.
- The Unintelligible
- Twitchy Eye: Hence his name.
- Youthful Freckles: Inherited from SpongeBob.
SpongeBob SquarePants Jr. (Junior)
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Fits this trope more than the rest of his siblings.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT be mean to his family and friends. Seriously don’t.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Cheerful Child
- Companion Cube: Sometimes carries around a stuffed jellyfish doll called Mr. Jelly.
- Forgot About His Powers: If he is really afraid, he forgets he has super strength which could easily get him out of dangerous situations.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: He obviously did not inherit SpongeBob’s singing abilities.
- Lethal Chef: He also did not inherit SpongeBob’s cooking skills.
- Super Strength: To make up for the skills from his father that were passed on, he did inherit Sandy’s strength.
- Technical Pacifist: Or “Pacifierist” as he calls it.
- The Ditz
- The Big Guy: While the youngest member of the cast, he is definitely the strongest of the Nicktoon Cadets.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Justified since she is from the Pupununu.
- Everything's Better with Princesses
- Girlish Pigtails
- Flowers In Her Hair: Wears a daisy on the side of her head.
- Only Child Syndrome: The only one of the kids who does not have siblings.
- Precocious Crush: On Darry
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair’s pretty long when not in pigtails.
- Staff Chick: And she needs it to control her powers.
- The Chief's Daughter
- The Chick
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The girly girl to Yuki’s tomboy.
- Badass Longcoat: His lab coat functions as this.
- Commitment Issues: Refused to date anyone for reasons that weren’t explained until “Search for the Five Crystals” and afterwards married Cindy. Though an interview with him states that he dated a few girls before the series and in "Return of Phantom", it's revealed that he dated Dani.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Happily Married: To Cindy at the end of Season 1.
- Insufferable Genius: At times.
- Ridiculously Successful Future Self: He’s owner and founder of the Nicktoons, an action movie star, AND a scientist.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: His marriage with Cindy.
- Techno Babble
- Broken Bird
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Happily Married: To Sam.
- Heroic BSOD: Suffers a BIG one in "The Terror Within", which Darry has to snap him out of.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Feels this way during “Shadow of the Past”.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: His reluctance to share his secret with his children leads to the events of “Shadow of the Past”.
- Overprotective Dad: With good reason.
- Retired Badass
- Scars Are Forever: Has one near his left shoulder that came from his Dark and Trouble Past.
- The Stoic: Tries to be.
- Alliterative Name: Timothy Tiberius Turner.
- Man Child: Part of the reason he still has fairies.
- Open-Minded Parent: Can be this way with his kids and is even approving of Tammy dating a ghost (since it's better than her crushing on Jimmy).
- Parental Obliviousness: Leaves his kids with abusive babysitters.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: In "Polluted Friendship" where he embarrasses Buster in so many ways.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don’t EVER hurt his children.
- Demoted to Extra: Doesn’t appear as often as the rest of the adult Nicktoons.
- Happily Married
- Interspecies Romance: Married Sandy and had seven kids with her!
- Man Child: Not as much as he was when he was younger ironically.
- Took a Level in Badass: Is much stronger and more competent than when he was younger.
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: With Buster.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: The Syndicate consist of Clamitous, Plankton, and Crocker, with Vlad mysteriously absent and only getting a mere mention in the first story. Vlad finally appears in “Shadow of the Past” having been reformed.
- Demoted to Extra: Become this in Season 2 after DarkEvil becomes the main antagonist.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: They appear in the first story of Season 2 and bring back DarkEvil and afterwards make little to no more appearances, probably as a sign that shit is about to get real.
- Berserk Button: No one EVER removes his mask.
- Ends up becoming his Famous Last Words
- Canon Foreigner: From SOLmaster’s “Future Shock” fanfictions.
- Future Me Scares Me
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Is killed by Dark Dan Phantom not long after bringing him back to recruit him as his Dragon.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Dark Dan Phantom kills him by impaling his fist through his chest.
- Kick the Dog: Does this to the Nicktoons from time to time, most notably to Darry in “Shadow of the Past”.
- Killed Off for Real
- The Big Bad
- Would Hurt a Child
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Tries to kill Darry after the latter tries to offer sympathy and a chance of redemption following DarkEvil's death.
- Evil Counterpart: To SpongeTron.
- Evil Twin Cousin
- Good Colors, Evil Colors: His metal is painted black and red while SpongeTron’s is painted blue and yellow.
- Killer Robot
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- The Dragon
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Has the ability to do this due to having the same type of cloaking device as SpongeTron.
- Shapeshifter Guilt Trip: A favorite tactic of his, done to SpongeTron in "The Spy and the Sponge".
- Would Hurt a Child: Even one as young as Max.
SpongeCogs 008, 010, and 013
- Affably Evil: They follow their creator, DarkEvil LaserPants, without question and will mercilessly fight the Nicktoons. But they are shown to care about one another, unlike SpongeCog 001, who doesn't give crap about any of them. 008 and 013 even go against his orders of attacking 010, who was siding with the Nicktoons at the time.
- Dumb Muscle: SpongeCog 013.
- Katanas Are Just Better: SpongeCog 008 has four arms that are katanas and he even looks like a samurai.
- Killer Robot: A lesser extent than SpongeCog 001. See Affably Evil.
- The Brute: 013.
- The Evil Genius: 008.
- The Dark Chick: 010.
- The Unintelligible: 010.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Yuki seemed to have a crush on him when he first appeared.
- Archenemy: To his cousins, Tammy and Tommy.
- Babysitter from Hell: Just like his mother.
- Blackmail: Does this to Tammy and Tommy using a video of their first talent show.
- Deliberately Cute Child: How he is able to fool the adults.
- Dirty Coward: As shown in "Cousin Calamity".
- Evil Nephew: To Timmy.
- Evil Red Head
- Military School: Is currently attending one.
- Technicolor Eyes: Inherited Vicky's pink eyes.
- Affably Evil: Despite her criminal tendencies, she does have a soft spot for SpongeTron.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Her reason for liking SpongeCog.
- Anti-Villain: While she is not as evil and dangerous as most of the rogue robots in the series, she fights against the Nicktoons whenever they try and stop one of her thefts, joins in villainous groups if it benefits her, and is not above using SpongeTron's affections for her to get her own way. But there have been times that if SpongeTron is ever in real danger, she will help him and his friends.
- Cargo Ship: SpongeTron Has been in love with her since she was an inanimate coffee maker.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Plankton built her for this purpose. It worked a little too well.
- Dating Catwoman: She's a robot/squirrel version of Catwoman.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She may not share SpongeTron's fondness for humans, but when it comes to Max, she is shocked at SpongeCog's willingness to kill him.
- Karma Houdini: She always gets away scott-free in the end, usually thanks to SpongeTron.
- Manipulative Bitch
- Playing the Victim Card: Likes to do this to SpongeTron and he falls for it every time. He seems to have gotten smarter about it by "Voluer de Mon Amour" though.
Dark Dan Phantom
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Against Darry and Danny.
- Bigger Bad: Is more feared and deemed a bigger threat than DarkEvil LaserPants
- Demonic Possession: Does this to Tak and Danny.
- The Dreaded: The adults are horrified by the mere mention of him. He is also the reason Danny is both overprotective of his children and somber most of the time.
- Future Me Scares Me: Nightmare Juju shows how true this is for Danny.
- Human Popsicle: Was imprisoned like this in another dimension for 15 years thanks to Danny's cryokinesis.
- I Work Alone: Makes this painfully clear to DarkEvil LaserPants when the latter suggest they team up to destroy the Nicktoons, by impaling DarkEvil in the chest, killing him.
- Killed Off for Real: Finally becomes this at the end of Season 3 after the remaining part of him is destroyed by the Nicktoons.
- Villain Team-Up: DarkEvil brought him back for this purpose. See I Work Alone above.
- Walking Spoiler: You can't really say his name without giving away The Reveal in the finale
- Would Hurt a Child: Regardless if they're his own children from an alternate timeline.
- Your Soul Is Mine: Somehow gained the ability to absorb ghost halves from humans in order to make himself stronger. He ripped out Vlad's ghost half and absorbed it, and tried to absorbed Danny and Darry's ghost halves from their bodies in order to kill them.
- Your Worst Nightmare: Is this for Danny. Nightmare Juju created an illusion of him to scare Danny into helplessness.
- Babies Make Everything Better
- Brainy Baby
- Companion Cube: Has a teddy bear called Edwin Huggles.
- Fearless Infant
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Tagalong Kid
- Technopath: Becomes one in the alternate timeline due to becoming a living embodiment of the Retroville Crystal created by Jimmy.
- Wise Beyond Their Years
- Big Brother Instinct: As distant as he acts, he still cares about his younger siblings.
- Embarrassing Nickname: "Bustie" is this for him. Cue bra jokes.
- Emo Teen: Ironic for being SpongeBob’s son.
- Hates Being Touched: Shows discomfort when being hugged.
- I Know Karate
- Shared Family Quirks: Has SpongeBob’s laugh, which he HATES.
- He’s also a very capable singer and musician .
- The Sixth Ranger
- The Quiet One: Is this until “Robot Love”, after which he talks more frequently.
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: With SpongeBob.
- What Does He See in Her?: This question is raised after he falls in love with Squidward's niece, Marie Mollusk.
- Youthful Freckles
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Part of the reason Tammy, Yuki, and a bunch of other girls are attracted to him, averted since he is actually a pretty nice kid.
- Casting a Shadow: Has the ability to turn into a shadow that looks like the one Johnny 13 was able to create.
- Cool Bike: Like his father. It's actually a moped, but it's most likely because he is not old enough to actually drive a motorcycle.
- Interspecies Romance: With Tammy.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted in normal form, but played straight in his shadow form.
- Generation Xerox: He looks like a mini version of Johnny 13 and tends to use flirty pickup lines. But unlike his father, he is very polite and generous.
- The Sixth Ranger
- Thirteen Is Unlucky: His shadow form is triggered when he is around bad luck.
- Weakened by the Light: The only way to bring him back to normal is to shine a bright light at him.
Sam Fenton (née Manson)
- Distressed Damsel: In "Wrath From Beyond" where she is kidnapped by a samurai ghost who tries to force her to marry him.
- Granola Girl
- Missing Mom: Is absent for most of the series since she is traveling around the world for her career as an author. She visits from time to time, but this doesn't stop Darry from feeling depressed about her not being around.
- She's back to stay by Season 3 though.
- Most Writers Are Writers: Is a professional author, and from what we've seen, most of her work is based upon her husband's life as a teen.
- Open-Minded Parent: Adopted this parenting style, probably in contrast to how her own parents were.
- Soapbox Sadie: Is still this as an adult, unsurprisingly. She even helps Tammy form a petition to stop oil spillage.
- When You Coming Home Mom?
Cindy Neutron (née Vortex)
- Distressed Damsel: She is kidnapped in "Reign of DarkEvil".
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Last Name Basis: With Jimmy even after they're married strangely enough. This is Lampshaded by Jimmy who expresses his frustration about the whole thing. She begins referring to him by his first name after Max is born.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Her marriage with Jimmy.
- Tsundere: Something she never outgrew.
- Wacky Cravings: During her pregnancy with Max as seen in "Camp Keep a Nicktoon Down" where she demands Jimmy to get her some pork rinds and purple flurp.
- Cool Aunt: To Darry and Yuki.
- Maiden Aunt
- The Shrink: The awesome kind as she has given therapy to Darry, Danny, and Tommy to help them with their psychological problems.
Sally, Dolly, and Allie SquarePants
- Beauty, Brains and Brawn: Dolly, Sally, and Allie.
- Characterization Marches On: In SOLmaster's "Future Shock 2", they are just the same squirrel in three different bodies. Here they are each given an individual personality.
- Hair Decorations: Sally wears a flower in her hair and Dolly wears a red bow.
- Neat Freak: Dolly.
- Nice Hat: Allie.
- Same-Sex Triplets
- Southern Belle: Dolly is the only one of the three (and the only one of all the children other than Crash) to inherit Sandy's accent.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Sally.
- Theme Twin Naming
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Allie and Dolly.