Played by Kate Jackson
Played by Farrah Fawcett
Played by Jaclyn Smith
Played by Cheryl Ladd
Played by Shelley Hack
Played by Tanya Roberts
Played by Cameron Diaz
Dylan Sanders / Helen Zass
Played by Drew Barrymore
Played by Lucy Liu
- Gangsta Style: With a gold-plated Desert Eagle .50 Action Express.
- Going Fur a Swim: Wore a bikini and full length sable coat.
- Guns Akimbo: With two gold-plated Desert Eagle .50 Action Express.
- It's All About Me: She was never a team player.
- Satanic Archetype: Her backstory is clearly an allegory of the story of Satan. Fallen angel? Get it? Hence why she's often depicted against fiery backgrounds and dies falling into fiery pit. "She is so fired!"
- "Why be an Angel when I can play God?"
The Thin Man
Played by Crispin Glover
- No Name Given: The Thin Man is only ever referred to as this (either that, or "Creepy Thin Man") for the first movie - the second movie, however, reveals that his real name is Anthony (his surname is not given, however).
- Retired Badass: Former special forces.
The first Bosley played by Bill Murray, and the second by Bernie Mac in the sequel.
Played by Sam Rockwell
- Adorkable: Eric Knox is a "warm, fuzzy" kind of guy. It's all an act.