Creator: Demi Moore
Actress known for being part of The '80s Brat Pack clique with films such as St. Elmo's Fire and in The '90s for popular films such as Ghost, Disclosure and Indecent Proposal. Also known for her relationship with the actor Bruce Willis; with whom she has three daughters. She married Ashton Kutcher in 2005, but they separated in 2011.
Her films include:
- Bunraku, where she plays the Femme Fatale Alexandra.
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle: Her comeback role after being out of the limelight for a number of years. Notably outshone the three leads despite being in her forties at the time.
- G. I. Jane
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (voice) of Esmeralda.
- Indecent Proposal: "What would you do if someone offered you one million dollars to sleep with your wife?"
- The Juror
- The Scarlet Letter
- St. Elmo's Fire
Popularised such tropes as:
- Action Girl: In G.I. Jane.
- Bald Woman: Shaved her head on-screen in G. I. Jane. Caused quite a stir.
- Brat Pack/CelebPosse
- Femme Fatale: Better believe it, see Disclosure in which she starred as Michael Douglas's predatory boss.
- Hollywood Hype Machine: It really got behind her after her stretch in the early nineties — she was appearing on every Entertainment Tonight, and was constantly talked-about in magazines. It eventually switched itself off for her once Striptease and The Scarlet Letter bombed, ruining her credibility.
- The same thing happened after Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. It really tried to push her as the archetype of "Hot Older Woman." It kinda sputtered again and she was much more known as "Tabloid Magnet" instead of "Actress."
- Ink-Suit Actor: Esmeralda from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame is pretty much Demi Moore with wavy and full bodied hair.
- Its Pronounced Tropay: Her name is pronounced "Dmee" and not "Demmy". Apparently a minor Berserk Button for her.
- They did an entire bit about the pronounciation on Seinfeld ("I never heard of a smee-tractor trailor!")
- Ms. Fanservice: Was one of Hollywood's "go to" girls for nudity in cinema for a good long time. It's part of what kept her from being taken seriously as an actress (well, that and the bomb that was Striptease).
- Peek-a-Bangs: During The '80s and the early Nineties.
- Production Posse: In her Brat Pack days.
- Rich Bitch: See Disclosure, Indecent Proposal.
- Strong Family Resemblance: All three of her daughters are carbon-copies of their mother.