Barry Allen Darsow (born October 6, 1959) is a semi-retired American Professional Wrestler from Minnesota best known for his work in WWE as Smash of Demolition and as Repo Man, and for NWA promoter Jim Crockett as Krusher Khrushchev. He debuted in 1983 and would work all over the world for decades. Among his in-ring achievements, he is a former 3x WWE World Tag Team Champion with Ax and Crush as Demolition, a former and the first-ever Mid-South Television Champion (as Khrushchev), a former NWA (Florida) United States Tag Team Champion with Jim Neidhart, a former 2x NWA World Tag Team Champion with Ivan Koloff and Nikita Koloff as The Russians, a former NWA World 6-Man Tag Team Champion as a member of The Russians, and he and Ax were the last-ever UXW Tag Team Champions.
He has no connection to Repo Man.
"Gonna kick your tropes in you stinking punk!"
- Alliterative Name: Krusher Khrushchev and Blacktop Bully.
- Arch-Enemy: (as Repo Man): his former Demolition tag team partner Crush; (as Blacktop Bully): Dustin Rhodes.
- Bald of Evil: Most of the time.
- Catchphrase: (as Repo Man): "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine too!"
- Everyone Went to School Together: He, The Road Warriors and Rick Rude trained at Eddie Sharkey's school at the same time.
- Evil Debt Collector: As Repo Man.
- Evil Laugh: As Repo Man.
- Finishing Move:
- (as Repo Man): The Crowbar (single leg Boston Crab)
- (as Blacktop Bully): Breaker 1-9 (a wristlock variation), renamed Barely Legal.
- I Have Many Names: He also went by his real name.
- I Know Madden Kombat/Golf Clubbing: As "Mr. Hole In One".
- Identity Amnesia: WCW World Tag Team Champions Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) defeated Darsow and Bobby Eaton on the August 21, 1999 WCW Saturday Night. After the match, Eaton tried hitting Harlem Heat with one of the belts, but they took him out and hit Darsow with one of the belts instead. This led to him reverting back to his previous gimmicks of Krusher Khrushchev and Blacktop Bully.
- Improbable Weapon User: As Repo Man, he once hit The Undertaker with a hubcap. It didn't help.
- Legacy Character:
- No Indoor Voice: One of many practitioners of this promo type.
- Power Stable: (in WCW) The Stud Stable.
- The Quisling: As Khruschev, who was not actually a Russian but a Communist sympathizer. Which is why he sounded less Russian and more like Demolition Smash/Repo Man.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: For his golf gimmick, Darsow was initially going to go by the name Stewart Pain. But because Payne Stewart (the golfer who inspired the name) died in a plane crash, he went by his real name instead.
- Red Baron: "Mr. Hole in One"
- Ridiculous Repossession: Both in Repo Man's introductory vignettes and in his interactions with other wrestlers (such as his repossession of Randy Savage's cowboy hat).
- Tag Team:
- The Russians
- Wrestling Doesn't Pay: As a wrestling trucker as the Blacktop Bully, then as a wrestling ex-pro golfer.
- Wrestling Family: His son Dakota Darsow wrestled in TNA and Florida independents for a while.