Dragon Ball WTH?! is a parody mini-series,so to speak, animated in Go Animate by the Youtube user Iceboys121, creator of the GoAnimate series: Shorties, Every H8 Harry, Comedy Fails, and Epic War of Japan.
It's your usual typical Dragon Ball Fan Fic. Only it's on crack. Really REALLY on crack. So much so it's hard to tell either if it's a So Bad, It's Good parody or just flat out insane, and that even the creator of the videos doesn't know what's going on. And it's In Name Only, that it has nothing to do with Dragon Ball nor Dragon Ball Z despite a few things.
Basically, it follows Brian, a generic-looking Marty Stu character who has the unexplained abilities of turning into a Super Saiyan 5, cutting off peoples' heads, and some other powers that show up the moment the "plot" goes along. Along the way, he fights against Weegee, whose ultimate form is The Pedobear, the heads of Michael Jackson and 50 Cent, a supposed Evil Former Friend that looks just like him, only sporting a green shirt and headband, and a Big Bad who goes by the name Serial Killer, who manages to kill him by having the moon crush him., while getting help from King Kai, despite the fact that he did nothing to help, and some nerdy kid named "that guy" who has similar powers, who originally want to kill him for not trusting him about seeing him "fight" Serial Killer, before joining him after going Super Saiyan 4.
We're not making this up. Seriously. It's only 4 episodes so far at least. Three for the "The Weegee Saga", and only one for "Dis Guy Saga".
If you want proof that this exists, please visit this playlist that has all 4 episodes, so you can watch it while you still can (and probably laugh at how ''somewhat'' bad this is).
Beware, some few unmarked spoilers, because...why?
Dragon Ball WTH?! provides examples of these tropes:
- Aborted Arc: The Dis Guy Saga is pretty much this as of now.
- Anti-Climax: Expect the "fight scenes" to be this because of how GoAnimate don't have "Comedy World" Characters fighting and how crazy everything is, and the fact that Brian is you-know-what.
- Big Bad: Serial Killer for "The Weegee Saga".
- Disc-One Final Boss: Weegee is supposedly the Big Bad of that saga, hence the name, before he's kicked out of the picture, with the exception of his 53 seconds long in the Episode 3 in that saga.
- Dragon Ascendant: Alan, a.k.a. Another Serial Killer, who is Serial Killer's "Somehow Long-lost brother" is this and the Big Bad in "Dis Guy Saga".
- Big Good: King Kai...supposedly, other than getting Brian out from HFIL/Hell.
- Badass Boast: While not much as badass-ish, but what Another Serial Killer said after Brian and his friend's Kamehame Hadoken attacks don't work against him, is pretty hilarious.Another Serial Killer: I can crush stones and birds.
- Mary Sue: Brian is the Mary Sue of this series. Or at least a parody of one.
- Parody Sue: Since this is a parody, you can expect him to become this.
- Ascended Fanboy: Brian's "rival" is implied to be this.
- Drop the Hammer:Brian: I'll smash my/your head with a hammer!
- The Dragon: Brian's Evil Knock Off/Evil Counterpart is implied to be this for Serial Killer.
- Colony Drop: In Episode 3, Serial Killer drops the moon on Brian (and by some extension, the Earth) to crush him right off the bat when they first met.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: The villains are killed and/or defeated without any effort. That's probably including Serial Killer, though how he's defeated is never shown or explained. It's hard to tell.
- Evil Former Friend: Brian encounters who is supposed to be his friend (Mad person or Jacks or something). Not that it stops him from cutting his head right off.
- No Name Given: Some of the cast, including the sidekick who joins Brian in "Dis Guy Saga", though Brian did call him "that guy" and "a lost some kid and boy".
- HeelFace Turn?: "That Guy", without even having to fight him as he just transforms and that was it. Though it is ill-detailed, it's hard to tell if he's evil beforehand or not. Brian even calls him a genius for it.Brian:You're gonna join me now? You're a genius!
- Random Events Plot: There's literally no telling what the plot is supposed to be at all. But do you even care?
- King Kai Must Be Lazy: King Kai only just gets Brian out of HFIL/Hell, and that's basically it.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: Implied to happen in "The Weegee Saga" Epi.3 when Serial Killer makes the moon fall down on Brian, which explains why are very few backgrounds that are located. Though it didn't stick.
- Super Mode: Super Saiyan 5 is mentioned as this for Brian, and often being used all the time.
- Weegee's Ultimate Form is Pedo Bear with a censor bar with the text "Censored by 4kids" on his eyes for some reason.
- Gainax Ending: While this is the case, it was played straight with "The Weegee Saga" Epi.3.
- Serial Killer seems to kill Brian with a falling moon, and the latter says that he'll smash his head with a hammer, and trapped him in Home Of Infinite Losers. King Kai helps him escape HFIL, and apparently falls. Brian and Serial Killer are apparently gay(with the latter suddenly changing voices), and then Brian apparently wants the woman next to him to let him die and say "aliens", and then Weegee zooms into the screen for 53 seconds. And the video says in a split second, that you should go watch something else.
- Everyone Calls Him Serial Killer: The main villain.
- Long-Lost Relative: Alan/Another Serial Killer is Serial Killer's "Somehow" Long-Lost Brother.
- It Makes Sense in Context and Makes Just as Much Sense in Context
- Previously On : Used twice, in "The Weegee Saga" Episode 2 and "Dis Guy Saga" Episode 1 respectively.
- Crack Fic: Didn't you read the description? It's all this Dragon Ball Fan Fic is in a nutshell. It even says that it's not even a Dragon Ball fanfic.
- Off with His Head!: Brian did this to his Evil Counterpart, after surviving his Finishing Move. He even attempts to do the same thing to Another Serial Killer/Alan before deciding to defeat him with a hammer instead.Brian: Screw you, man. I'm going to cut your head off.
Serial Killer: That's a big big joke for Mario.*Beat*Brian: Oh, Peach.Serial Killer (in a woman voice): Oh, Mario.Brian: I will my fist named Daisy!
- Brian's Super Form is basically just a head of the Super Saiyan 5 concept art presumably from Dragon Ball AF.
- Brian said "Goodbye high school" as he's in HFIL after getting killed as a reference to  despite the fact that there's no mention of Brian even going to high school.
- They seems to reference Mario, Princess Peach and Daisy by name in three of Brian and Serial Killer's dialogues.
- In Name Only: Despite the title, it hardly has anything Dragon Ball Z-related. But there's a few things wrong with this:
- Goku, Vegeta, or any Dragon Ball Z characters don't even appear, except maybe for King Kai. And Brian even has Goku's ability to use the Kamehameha wave!
- The series is taking place in a normal modern setting, despite the moon crushing down a pirate ship, and King Kai talking to Brian to get him out of hell.
- Brian has the ability to turn Super Saiyan 5, despite the fact that he's not even a Saiyan.
- The Dragon Balls don't appear either.
- Weegee and Pedobear appear in the first episode.
- The main villain is a Serial Killer. He's even called Serial Killer.
- Pretty much EVERYTHING is just insane, to the point it's become a Crack Fic, which it is.
- Take That!: To Dragon Ball Z fanfics. Kind of.
- There's one for 4kids with Pedo Bear having a censor bar with the text saying "Censored by 4kids" on his face which disappears the moment Brian turn Super Saiyan 5.
- Stylistic Suck: What did you expect?
- This is mostly the case, consider that some of Iceboys121's other works did have some effort.