Dragon Ball WTH?! is a parody mini-series,so to speak, animated in GoAnimate by the Youtube user Iceboys121, creator of the GoAnimate series: Shorties, Every H8 Harry, Comedy Fails, and Epic War of Japan.
It's your usual typical Dragon Ball Fan Fic. Only it's on crack. Really REALLY on crack. So much so it's hard to tell either if it's So Bad, It's Good parody or just flatout insane, and that even the creator of the videos don't even know what's going on. And it's In Name Only, that it have nothing to do with Dragon Ball nor Dragon Ball Z despite a few things.
Basically, it's follow Brian, a generic-looking Marty Stu character who have a unexplained abilities to turn into Super Saiyan 5, cutting off peoples' heads, and some few other powers that show up the moment the "plot" goes along. Along the way, he fight against Weegee, whom ultimate form is The Pedobear, the heads of Michael Jackson and 50 Cent, a supposed Evil Former Friend that looks just like him, only spoting a green shirt and headband, and a Big Bad who goes for the name Serial Killer, who's happen to manage to kill him by having the moon to crush on him., while getting help from King Kai, despite the fact that he did nothing to help, and some nerd kid named "that guy" who have similar powers, who originally want to kill him for not trusting him about seeing him "fight" Serial Killer, before joining him after going Super Saiyan 4.
We're not making this up. Seriously. It's only make 4 episodes so far at least. Three for the "The Weegee Saga", and only one for "Dis Guy Saga".
If you want proof that this exist, please visit this playlist that have all 4 episodes, so you can watch it while you still can (and probably laugh about how ''somewhat'' bad this is).
Beware, some few unmarked spoilers, because...why?
Dragon Ball WTH?! provides examples of these tropes:
- Aborted Arc: The Dis Guy Saga is pretty much this as of now.
- Anti-Climax: Expect the "fight scenes" to be this because of how GoAnimate don't have "Comedy World" Characters fighting and how crazy everything is, and the fact that Brian is you-know-what.
- Big Bad: Serial Killer for "The Weegee Saga". And possibly Bigger Bad, thought it's hard to tell.
- Disc-One Final Boss: Weegee is supposedly the Big Bad of that saga, hence the name, before he's kicked out of the picture, with the exception of his 53 seconds long in the Episode 3 on that saga.
- Dragon Ascendant: Alan, a.k.a. Another Serial Killer, who is Serial Killer's "Somehow Long-lost brother" is this and Big Bad in "Dis Guy Saga".
- Big Good: King Kai...supposedly, other than getting Brian out from HFIL/Hell.
- Badass Boast: While not much as badass-ish, but what Another Serial Killer said after Brian and his friend's Kamehame Hadoken attacks don't work against him, is pretty somewhat hilarious.Another Serial Killer: I can crush stones and birds.
- Mary Sue: Brian is the Mary Sue of this series. Or at least a parody of one.
- Parody Sue: Since this is a parody, you can expect him to become this.
- Ascended Fanboy: Brian's "rival" implied to be this.
- Drop the Hammer:Brian: I'll smash my/your head with a hammer!
- The Dragon: Brian's Evil Knock Off/Evil Counterpart implied to be this for Serial Killer.
- Colony Drop: In Episode 3, Serial Killer drops the moon on Brian(and by some extension, the Earth) to crush him right off the bat when they first met.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: The villains are killed and/or defeated without any effort. That probably including Serial Killer, though how he's defeated is never show or explained, it's hard to tell.
- Evil Former Friend: Brian encounter who what's supposed to be his friend (Mad person or Jacks or something). Not that stop him from cutting his head right off
- No Name Given: Some of the cast, including the sidekick who join Brian in "Dis Guy Saga", though Brian did call him "that guy" and "a lost some kid and boy".
- HeelFace Turn?: "That Guy", without even having to fight him as he just transform and that was it. Though it is ill-detailed, it's hard to tell if he's evil beforehand or not. Brian even call him a genius for it.Brian:You're gonna join me now? You're a genius!
- Random Events Plot: There's literally no telling what's the plot supposed to be at all. But do you even care?
- King Kai Must Be Lazy: King Kai only just get Brian out of HFIL/Hell, and that's basically it.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: Implied this to happen in "The Weegee Saga" Epi.3 when Serial Killer makes the moon fall down on Brian, which explains there are very few backgrounds that are location. Though it's didn't stick.
- Super Mode: Super Saiyan 5 is mentioned as this for Brian, and often being used all the time.
- Weegee's Ultimate Form is Pedo Bear with a censor bar with text "Censored by 4kids" on his eyes for some reason.
- Gainax Ending: While this is the case, it've been played straight with "The Weegee Saga" Epi.3.
- Serial Killer seem to kill Brian with a falling moon, and the latter says that he'll smash his head with a hammer, and trapped in Home Of Inifine Losers. King Kai help him escape HFIL, and apparently falling. Brian and Serial Killer is being apparently gay(with the latter suddenly changes voices), and then Brian apparently want the woman next to him to let him die and say "aliens", and then Weegee zoom into the screen for 53 seconds. and then the video say in a split second, that you go watch something else.
- Everyone Calls Him Serial Killer: The main villain.
- Long-Lost Relative: Alan/Another Serial Killer is Serial Killer's "Somehow" Long-Lost Brother.
- It Makes Sense in Context and Makes Just as Much Sense in Context
- Previously On: Used twice, in "The Weegee Saga" Episode 2 and "Dis Guy Saga" Episode 1 respectively.
- Crack Fic: Don't you read the description? It's all this Dragon Ball Fan Fic in the nutshell, it's even brings to the point that it's not even a Dragon Ball fanfic.
- Off with His Head!: Brian did this to his Evil Counterpart, after surviving his Finishing Move. He even attempt to do the same thing to Another Serial Killer/Alan before deciding to defeat him with a hammer instead.Brian: Screw you, man. I'm going to cut your head off.
Serial Killer: That's a big big joke for Mario.*Beat*Brian: Oh, Peach.Serial Killer(in a woman voice): Oh, Mario.Brian: I will my fist named Daisy!
- Brian's Super Form is basically just a head of Super Saiyan 5 concept art presumably from Dragon Ball AF.
- Brian said "Goodbye high school" as he's in HFIL after getting killed as probably a reference to  despite there's no mention of Brian even went to high school.
- They seems to reference Mario, Princess Peach and Daisy by name in three of Brian and Serial Killer's dialogues.
- In Name Only: Despite the title, it's hardly hence anything Dragon Ball Z-related, there's couple of things wrong with this:
- Goku, Vegeta, or any Dragon Ball Z characters doesn't even appear, except maybe for King Kai. And else, Brian even have Goku's ability to use the Kamehameha wave!
- The series is taking place in normal modern setting, despite The moon crushing down a pirate ship, and King Kai talking to Brian to get him out of hell.
- Brian have a ability to turn Super Saiyan 5, despite the fact that he's not even a saiyan.
- The Dragon Balls don't appear either.
- Weegee and Pedobear appears in the first episode.
- The main villain is a Serial Killer. He's even called Serial Killer.
- Pretty much EVERYTHING is just insane, to the point it's become a Crack Fic, which it is.
- Take That!: To Dragon Ball Z Fanfics. Kind of.
- Seems to have this on 4kids with Pedo Bear having censor bar with text "Censored by 4kids" on his face which disappear the moment Brian turn Super Saiyan 5.
- Stylistic Suck: What did you expect?
- This is mostly the case, consider that some of Iceboys121's other works did have some effort.