Hello, I am RAlexa21th. I like anime and video games of various genres. I was born in Vietnam and moved to America when I was 14. Even though English is not my first language, I am fairly adequate and more comfortable speaking and writing English.
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Captain America: Civil War
- Star Wars
- How NOT to Write a Novel
- Nemesis Series
- William Shakespeare's Star Wars
- Tragedy of the Sith's Revenge
- The Force Doth Awaken
- Mega Man X
- Mega Man Zero
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
- Pokémon Sword and Shield
- Sonic Generations
- Xenoblade Chronicles
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Web Comics and Web Videos
- Berserk Button: People telling others to accept their place in the world. Also bigotry of any kind, especially homophobia.
- Deadpan Snarker: I don't pass by an opportunity to crack a joke at someone's expense.
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: I don't like horrors. They either bore my to death or make me upset for a long time.
- Girls Love Chocolate: I sure love them.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: I have equal amount of "masculine" and "feminine" interest.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I try to keep my swearing to a PG level. Keyword is "try."
- Jabba Table Manners: Oh dear (blush).
- Ms. Imagination: It is really fun inside my head, though it could be repetitive.
- Proud to Be a Geek: Kind of, I'm actually embarrassed for not being geeky enough.
- Strawberry Shorthand: I love strawberries. They are my second favorite fruit.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sushi, seafood, and phở. I generally prefer Asian cuisines over Western ones.
- Tsundere: I am normally timid and mellow, but when my buttons are pushed I can be extremely bitter.
- Yuri Fan: Kinda obvious if you see my avatars.