This trope may be used to avoid Fan Disservice moments.
Subtrope of Clothing Appendage. Sister trope of Seashell Bra and Barbie Doll Anatomy. Compare it to Non-Mammal Mammaries and Exposed Extraterrestrials. Can sometimes overlap with Nonhumans Lack Attributes. Not to be confused with Fur Bikini, though it can overlap in case the character's nonhuman biology is based on a fur/hair-covered mammal (e.g. a Catgirl).
- Kino the matango (mushroom girl) in Daily Life with Monster Girl has "frills" covering her private parts that are actually a part of her body.
- Lisanna Strauss in Fairy Tail, has magic that lets her take on the form of animals. During the Tartaros arc she uses it to create a bra and underwear when she suffers from a lack of clothing, although technically she just transformed those parts of her body into a cat. She's still 100% percent nude, just part cat.
- In both the original Clash of the Titans and the 2010 remake, Medusa has black plates covering her nipples.
- Marishka, Alena, and Verona (a.k.a Dracula's brides) from Van Helsing have their chests covered with ridged leathery white skin whenever they turn into vampires. Justified, as their human forms possess Stripperific clothes.
- In the X-Men film series, shapeshifter Mystique is nude when not shapeshifted. She has scaly parts over her naughty bits.
- The mermaids in Charmed have a variation where their breasts are covered by strategically-placed scales.
- Mermaids in H2O: Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids: An H2O Adventure have scales in exactly the same pattern as a bra, complete with straps, with a bare midriff between that and the scales of their tails. Mermen are bare chested.
- Venus de Milo from Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation is a mutant turtle with breasts whose mammaries are covered up by her plastron.
- In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Princess Ruto has fins on her chest that have the appearance of a dress top to cover her Non-Mammal Mammaries. This carries over into Hyrule Warriors. In the original release of Ocarina, she tends more toward Barbie Doll Anatomy.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Midna's true form has exposed breasts, although a lack of features and dark patches of skin make it appear she has an undergarment of some sort beneath her shawl. The effect worked so well most fans didn't even realize she was technically topless until she got a higher-resolution render for Hyrule Warriors.
- In Star Trek Online, Fek'Ihri Ravagers have a blobby patch of flesh over the breasts. Very much Fan Disservice.
- The Queen of Blades from Starcraft franchise has purple colored skin that covers her breasts. Furthermore, everything but the breasts is covered with bone-like bumps.
- Nidoqueen sports two massive chest plates.
- Swanna from Gen V has tufts of feathers on its chest designed to evoke the chest of a ballerina costume.
- The female naga from World of Warcraft have their breasts covered by scales (their models in Warcraft III simply have Barbie Doll Anatomy, but that's probably due to the lower graphic resolution). Some of them wear armor over their chest, though.
- Bowser/Bowletta from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga possesses two large plates on her chest.
- Despite being a human-like creature, the fury Alecto from God of War: Ascension has her breasts covered by a naturally produced, black, tar-like substance. Her cleavage is quite visible, though.
- Darkstalkers has Cat Girl Felicia with a strip of fur that both censors her nipples and acts as a Fur Bikini.
- Nami, the Tidecaller in League of Legends has this as well as Absolute Cleavage formed with her scales. Word of God states that she actually did this when she found out about the indecency of this in Runeterra, the ingame world, after a certain Noodle Incident and used her magic to cover herself.
- Alexia Ashford's Tyrant Form in Resident Evil Code: Veronica has vine-like growths that cover her nipples and groin.
- In the Disgaea series, the Nekomata class has patches of fur on her chest, giving her the appearance of wearing a Fur Bikini.