Funny moments from JonTron. The page is split into subpages for each "season" of the series.note
- His "Reviews?", done in a slurred monotone that is rarely ever broken, talking about things very barely related to the actual game, eventually giving it an ambiguous rating that could may or may not be translated as "buy this game".
- After announcing his panel at Magfest, Jon presents a video of himself playing the harmonica. The best part is that - although he's obviously half-assing his way through - the song turns out to be rather good; even Jon himself is impressed!
- Any time he gets angry or cries, it's so funny.
- A meta bit of funny: Apparently, Grant Kirhope's son is a fan of JonTron, as Grant revealed on Twitter. When Grant told him they were friends, how did Grant's son reply? By saying that Jon was "way too famous and cool" to be friends with him.
- The many variations of his trademark "ECH!" are always worthy of a smile, at least. Same when he starts ramping up the Joisey accent.
- Fans have taken their fondness for his various "ECH!" noises to some truly absurd and completely hilarious levels.Jon, replying to the video: I can't breathe.
- And Jon wasn't the only prominent YouTuber to lose it while watching this.Markiplier: That's it, I'm done. The funniest video on YouTube has been made.
- And Jon wasn't the only prominent YouTuber to lose it while watching this.
- And then there's this parody of Renai Circulation.
- Fans have taken their fondness for his various "ECH!" noises to some truly absurd and completely hilarious levels.
- "I need a BURRITO!"
- Jon once contacted pornhub via their twitter agreeing to a collab...
- Jon discovers the horror that is NBA 2K15's Face Scan technology.Jon: Let's play some NBA 2K15!(Shows NBA 2K15's create a player mode, as the model turns around to reveal Jon's face on it, which looks a little... off.)Jon: (running away as fast as he can) I'M RUNNIN'! I'M RUNNIN'!!!
- Jon unveiled some bloopers from an unreleased episode on Disneyland games; if the bloopers are as funny as they are, he ought to release the full version![Quickly] You know how most people wanna visit Disneyland? They say y'can't. Gotta go to California, gotta go to Florida, gotta go to Paris, gotta go to Tokyo, gotta go to Shanghai, the one that kills at least one baby a day, well fuck you, we're gonna play the games.If only there was some way to truly experience the Magic of the Magic Kingdom from the comfort of our own homes... what's that, huh? It's already set up? I don't have to go to a — to a — to a — to a story arc at this time?! [Grabs his iPad from off-screen] This is the script?!It took my eyes two days to adjust to that; I was like a newborn walking around! I could barely drive! I killed a few ladies. They deserved it.Hahahahamenarebetterandhavenoflaws!
- The overly shocked face he makes. Whatever he's reacting to must have been bad...
- Getting interrupted twice in a row — and on the same line — by a police siren outside.
- Jon sitting fully-clothed under a running shower and sobbing incoherently before holding up a copy of Kinect: Disneyland Adventures.
- From Magfest 2014, ProJared's Comment Hate Panel with him, Jon, PeanutButterGamer, and The Completionist reading hate comments they have received. Most of what Jon says is utter hilarity, while Jared can't help but get in on the "fun". The following is from this video:Jon: If I post something on Twitter like "I like Mario 3D World" or whatever, they're like, "Go to bed Jon." WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GO TO BED!?!?!?Jared: WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP?!
- Other highlights include Jon receiving a lengthy Moral Guardian-fueled rant due to his swearing and one message that also insults his fans, which Jared recreates the effect of by flipping off the entire audience.
- On his primary YouTube account, Jon's Affectionate Nickname for the channels he's also affiliated with is "My Little Bastards".
- One memorable outtake has Jon making baby talk as Jacques nibbles his lip... then gagging when Jacques sticks his whole head in Jon's mouth!
- From his Season 3-capping Q&A Video:Jon: Silas13013 asks: "I love you."
Jon looks at the camera mischievously for a beat.
Jon: (Cheekily) That's not a question.
- According to Jon, he only talked about losing Rockington in his Nuts & Bolts review because he actually did lose the prop. Jon managed to lose a ROCK.
- His response to "Why are you so hot?"
- Talking about the difference in production values between Starcade and his older videos (paraphrased):
- In Jons Guns of Icarus Online tutorial, the skill list has silhouettes of three ordinary tools
and a bizarre, complex-looking pneumatic deviceJon: You know, your basics: wrench, mallet, hammer, s-spider
- During actual gameplay, another player keeps telling Jon to Get off the gun. Jon mutters What I do wrong, papa? in a tiny, trembling voice with an Eastern European accent, before mumbling I fix. I fix it. while spraying the gun with ice.
- The once-lost video "Apples and BREAKS" is hilarious, no matter what Jon thinks of the video now. See it here.
- After Jon's misadventures involving politics got him in hot water (review the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgement in all places), he decided to make fun of his predicament◊.
- After seeing a Google Maps review of Stonehenge having 4 1/2 stars out of 5, Jon wonders what kind of person would do such a thing. Cue the replies coming up with various reasons why Stonehenge sucks.
- Jon asked his Google Home to play "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire". Be Careful What You Wish For Jon....Google: The Christmas song: "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" by Justin Bieber
- Jon uploaded a video to his twitter in order to discuss a very important topic — the cancellation of Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Jon's subreddit got frustrated with him not uploading for months, eventually becoming a Scott the Woz subreddit. Eventually, the Scott the Woz subreddit responded in kind, becoming a JonTron subreddit. One highlight in particular had a user state they'd post all of Jon's videos in reverse order every day he doesn't upload...a day before he uploads again.
- Jon asking Google for the date. It sure does all right.