Xena: Warrior Princess is a comic book based on the TV series Xena: Warrior Princess. It started with adaptions of the TV episodes, and later contained new stories based on the franchise. It has been published by Topps Comics, Dark Horse comics and Dynamite Entertainment.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Joxer is glad of being allowed to tag along Xena and Gabrielle. Xena accepts his presence, and orders him to carry the heavy boxes around.
- Jerkass Gods: The Greek and Egyptian pantheons are at war. Most of their war takes place in Earth, and the common people are dying because of it. Zeus does not care about that detail.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Xena, Gabrielle and Joxer find a village destroyed by an army of minotaurs. Gabrielle proposes to go to help, but Xena refuses: the people is already dead, and the two of them do not stand a chance against that army. Joxer points that they are three. Xena's point still stands.
- Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom: The messenger has a message from Ra, and starts with the full list of titles of Ra. Zeus interrupted with "Go to the point!"
- Samus Is a Girl: A ship in the sea is attacked by the Hydra. The captain asks if there is some great warrior among the passengers. Yes, there is. There she comes! "She?"
- Shoot the Messenger: Zeus wanted to kill the messenger of Ra, for daring to step into the glorious Olympus. He eventually refrains from doing so.