Dr. Vic Frankenstein
The resident Mad Scientist of the show's main segments.
- Bad Boss: He frequently threatens to cause serious harm to Igor and Phil whenever they disobey him or bungle things up.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: He's the thin guy with Phil being the big guy and Igor being the short guy.
- Mad Scientist: He's a mad scientist.
- My Brain Is Big: His cranium is large and he is a scientist.
Dr. Vic's hunchback assistant, who isn't shy about the contempt he harbors for his boss.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: He is the short member of the group with Dr. Vic being the thin and Phil being the big.
- The Igor: Just in case the name didn't indicate it, he's a hunchback assisting Dr. Vic Frankenstein in his experiments.
- Servile Snarker: He's Dr. Vic's assistant, but doesn't usually have anything nice to say about his boss.
Dr. Vic's dim-witted and clumsy creation.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: He's the big guy with Igor and Dr. Vic respectively being the short guy and the thin guy.
- The Ditz: He isn't very bright.
- Frankenstein's Monster: He is obviously yet another interpretation of the Frankenstein monster.
- Hulk Speak: He quite often refers to himself in third person and doesn't use complete sentences.
- Manchild: He tends to act like a big kid, like when he wants a Darla Doily doll for his birthday.
The father of the Deadmans, a family of zombies.
- Alliterative Name: His given name and his surname both begin with the letter D.
- Good Parents: He and his wife Stiffany both love their children and want them to do well in life.
- Happily Married: He and his wife Stiffany are happy together.
- Punny Name: His name is a play on "dead" and the name Edgar.
- Too Dumb to Live: Quite often, he gets himself and his family into predicaments that would've killed them if they weren't already dead.
Dedgar Deadman's wife.
- Beehive Hairdo: Her hair is styled so that she kind of looks like a red-haired Marge Simpson.
- Good Parents: She and Dedgar care about their children and aren't shown to be abusive.
- Happily Married: She is clearly happy with her husband Dedgar.
- Punny Name: Her name is a play on the name Tiffany and how the word "stiff" can be slang for corpse.
Dedgar and Stiffany's son.
- Odd Name Out: He's the only member of the Deadman family whose given name isn't a pun on being deceased.
Dedgar and Stiffany's daughter.
- Punny Name: Her name is a play on "ashes to ashes".
A bratty girl who is the subject of cautionary tales Igor reads to Phil whenever he catches the monster misbehaving.