- Cross-Dressing Voices: Charlie Adler voices Dr. Vic's grandmother in the episode "WereGranny".
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Unlike Steven Spielberg's other cartoons (Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, etc) the show hasn't been put on DVD nor has it appeared in reruns on cable TV or online on any video sites. However, Toonsylvania had a video release of some select episodes (billed as a "Feature-Length Adventure"), but the video has since been out of print and, so far, there has been no word on whether or not the show will see a DVD release (either from DreamWorks Animation [since they hold the rights to the show] or from Shout! Factory [which has been putting out a lot of DVDs of obscure television shows from the 20th century]).
- The show was available on Netflix in 2014 (all two seasons, uncut and uncensored, with Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and English audio [but no subtitles]), but stopped being available before the start of 2015. YouTube has a few episodes up, but for anyone who wants the entire series from beginning to end, you're screwed.
- Name's the Same: Larry Cortex's Mail-Order Bride Sarah Bellum from the episode "Phil's Brain" is not to be confused with the S.H.U.S.H. scientist from Darkwing Duck or with the Mayor of Townsville's assistant from The Powerpuff Girls who also go by that name.
- The Other Darrin: Dedgar Deadman (the dad on the "Night of the Living Fred" cartoons) was voiced by Matt Frewer on season one. On season two, he was replaced with Jess Harnell.
Trivia / Toonsylvania