This is a partial character sheet for The Super Mario Adventures: Crossover Clash. Visit here for the main character index. Subjective trope and audience reactions should go on the YMMV page.
- Author Avatar: Is sometimes used to represent the creator, and shares many of his views.
- Berserk Button: Frozen, but especially the soundtrack. This hate is what inspires him to hack into the Music Destroyer to delete it specifically in episode 15.
- Furthermore, he does not take kindly to people insulting The Last Jedi.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Green, in this case. Some teasers for season 2 show him as developing brown facial hair, implying that it is dyed.
The sarcasm dispenser of the group. Peel away the initial layers, however, and you'll find a protective, loyal person. Her secret foot fetish allows her to see Korgot as normal.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT, and we find this a thing worth repeating, do NOT threaten any one of her friends. Especially not Korgot.
"You motherfucker. What have you done?"
- And, for your information, don't even think about saying her foot fetish isn't normal, unless you want to experience pain in places you didn't know you had.
- She also seemed pretty ticked off when the Dark Lemon Lord kills Leslie Yoshi.
- Deadpan Snarker: In episode 9, her absence is noticed because the atmosphere of the castle is "much less snarky than usual".
- Declaration of Protection: Gives one to Korgot in episode 9. And follows it up with a Big Damn Kiss to make sure.
- Disney Death: Peter Opera shoots her to death with a BFG in Episode 24, and she is revived in the next episode.
- Does Not Like Shoes: She appears to have given them up as of the Season 1 Epilogue.
- Happily Married: With Korgot.
- Hidden Depths: Who knew such a tough-looking girl like her was so soft on the inside, and into feet, of all things?
- Legacy Character: After Ashford Ethelstan's death, Gogo inherited his outfit to become his successor.
- You Leave Him Alone!: Several times. But most notably in episode 12 to the Dark Lemon Lord, who is trying to kill a newborn Yoshi, because the Yoshi's mother was Leslie, the soldier who was killed for "disobedience" the previous episode."Hold it right fucking there."
The leader of Okoto's Earth tribe, who has a foot fetish. He ran the Sexiest Feet Competition at the Okoto Festival. By chance, a Sore Loser by the name of Peter Opera came around and sent him, his fellow judge, and the winners of the competition to the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: note "I doubt it. Opera would give zero shits."
- Chest Blaster: And a Gatling Good one, at that.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He was bullied in school, and after he left, right up to the Okoto Festival, due to one slip-up involving a girl's feet."They never let me live it down."
- Kryptonite Factor: He cannot stand ugly feet, and will run away from them the first chance he gets. This was a big reason Peter Opera opened the portal to the Mushroom Kingdom.
We all have that one crazy friend. The smart one with endless energy. Honey is that friend. She was the one to help Gogo on a quest to discover a fellow foot fetishist.
- Token Evil Teammate: His attempt to destroy Baymax was an attempt to get glory.
A former member of the Opera Army.
- Psychic Powers: Her toe ring gives her visions of the future.
A green astromech droid created by Sprocket on Hafu's suggestion.
A robot used as an alternative mode of transportation during the Odyssey's maintenance.
A woman made of gold. She was initially an ally to Peter Opera, and was responsible for the murder of Ashford Ethelstan.
A robot created by the Opera Army, who later joined the Rebels.
A robot who was discovered within the depths of the Imagination Zone.
A murder of porgs who are fiercely loyal to Hafu.
- Butt-Monkey: Paxton.