Crash & Bernstein
- Born Winner
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He can build a large robot in under a day, but it's been implied a few times he doesn't do too well in school
- Catchphrase: He doesn't have one, but he tends to say "Leave _ alone" so much it borderlines as his catch phrase
- Global Ignorance: He thinks Czechoslovakia isn't a country. Technically though, he's right—it doesn't exist anymore.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can be rude and arrogant, but he can't hold a grudge and always tries to do what's right
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: Before Crash came, Wyatt seemed rather grumpy, but after Crash came he has had a lot more fun with life.
- Outnumbered Sibling: Outnumbered 3 to 1 (before Crash came now it's 3 to 2).
- Sibling Rivalry: Out of all his sisters, but for unknown reasons, he seems to have it out for Amanda the most.
- Real Men Wear Pink: In "Monster Crash" he played Jasmine's pony game until the battery ran out
- The Swear Jar: When he's mad, he yells into his swear jar to muffle out noise