Voiced by: Misaki Suzuki
- Rarity: 3★ - 5★
Origin: Envylia, (Saga)
Jobs: Sacred Spearman, Ninja -> Ninja [Azure], Valkyrie
- A Day in the Limelight: Is the central protagonist in the "Stairway to Heaven" event.
- Dumb Blonde: Has the hair color to match her IQ level.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: While her brash attitude and simple-mindedness would usually justify calling her abilities into question, she can in fact throw all of those traits aside and take command during a crisis. There is a reason she made vice-commander of the Scarlet Flame Guard.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Hates being called "D'Artaggy" by Megistos, even if she doesn't know why.
- Elites Are More Glamorous: She is after all, a vice-captain of Envylia's Scarlet Flame Guard, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Chloe and Vettel.
- Fragile Speedster: The combination of Sacred Spearman and Nija class abilities makes her a pretty quick and far-reaching unit to bring into battle. In-universe, she is praised and insulted by many as "the fastest knight in history", for both her love of speed but also her legendary impulsiveness.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: One of her defining traits. She is carefree, naive and has difficulty understanding big words or concepts, but is in fact inquisitive and very grateful to everything and everyone around her, especially the Scarlet Flame Guard for accepting her into the order.
- Little Bit Beastly: Has both the ears and a tail of a mountain lion, technically making her a Cat Girl.
- Real Men Eat Meat: Gender-inverted. Her profile lists one of her likes as "all kinds of meat" and is seen eating steak with starry eyes in her Memento artwork, "All You Need is Meat!".
- Sideboob: Has a noticeable one in her uniform, which is somewhat unusual for someone in an Envylian knight order, but makes a slight bit of sense when you remember her Saga Region origins.
Voiced by: Mika Kanai
- Rarity: 4★ - 5★
Jobs: Magic Swordsman, Enchanter, Chronomancer -> Chronomancer+
- Child Prodigy: Is a prominent member of one of Lustburg's famed magic courts at the age of 14.
- Dying Alone: She bleeds out at the entrance of an alleyway after getting shanked by a Corpse assassin, with only the thoughts of one last meet with Milis she will never have.
- It's Not You, It's My Enemies: She stealthily pulls this on an unaware Milis when it is clear their discovery of the tome would attract the wrong attention, even having Michael turn Milis away every time she wanted to meet up with Lofia.
- She Knows Too Much: It's what gets her killed at the hands of a Corpse assassin, for uncovering a secret of the Sacred Stone Asmodeus from a tome found in the ruins at the end of the Sweet Aspirations event.
- Surrounded by Idiots: She feels this way during the 1st Christmas event when she gets roped into finding Santa with Rosa and Shayna.
- Sweet Tooth: Is extremely fond of her home nation's confectioneries and is very eager to share them with others. The Sweet Aspirations event reveals that she believes sweets to be one of life's necessities and was thoroughly insulted when Milis compared the taste of cake to be similar to fried water lizards. Her Master Skill is even called "Sugar Boost", which buffs her physical and magical defense, as well as granting her Auto Regen.
- Tastes Like Friendship: How her friendship with Milis started, when she offered the starving latter some of her cakes and eventually bombarded her with sweets just to prove a point.
- Time Master: Her Chronomancer job and Chronomancer+ upgrade gives her the ability to speed up her allies' turns as well as delay that of her enemies.
Voiced by: Marika Kouno
- Rarity: 5★
Jobs: Holy Brawler -> Holy Brawler [Shura], Dragon Knight, Chronomancer
- Boobs of Steel: Shayna is easily one of the bustiest characters in any gacha game (and that's saying something), and starts off as a tank-ey Holy Brawler to boot. She is one of the most viable Water-elemental HB classes for beginners to start off with, thanks to her naturally high HP and Strike-based damage.
- Cute Bruiser: Her martial style emphasizes on the 'cute' aspects of fighting. She invokes this even further with her fashion style, opting for flashy ribbons, Mini Dress Of Power and the Frills of Justice.
- Death from Above: Has access to the Dragon Knight's jumping abilities, presumably as an in-game analogue of a high jump kick.
- Fantastic Fighting Style: Her unspecified type of martial arts is said to be descended from an old reputable school, but with her own personal twist of adding "cuteness". Despite all the impractical clothes and presumably flashy fighting style, her raw skill and sexy looks has brought her to an unprecedented level of popularity and as a result has her own international fan club.
- Ms. Fanservice: Invoked by her as part of her 'cute' style of marital fighting.
- Sexy Mentor: Shayna becomes one to Suzuka of all people, where the latter has a hard time wrapping her head around her master's 'Cute Is Justice!' mentality.
- Sexy Santa Dress: Wears one as part of the game's 1st Christmas event, Winter Holiday Time in Babel, as well as being an unlockable skin.
- Time Master: Uniquely for a tank-style hero, she has a Chronomancer job which gives her the ability to speed up her allies' turns as well as delay that of her enemies. In tandem with her HB, it is possible to avert her Mighty Glacier tendencies to become a more-tank-ey Fragile Speedster.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has bluish-lavender colored hair with distinctive teal frilly ribbons spiraling around her ponytail.
In the Etrian Odyssey crossover event, she is summoned in the appearance of the game's Dancer class due to some confusion at the dimension gate, her summon contract being somehow tied to an elusive Alraune.
Voiced by: Mano Ayumi
- Rarity: 5★
Origin: Greed Dike
Jobs: Pirate, Thief -> Shadow Assassin [Eventide], Crafter
Jobs (EO ver.): Dancer (Etrian Odyssey), Merchant -> Merchant [Lucky Crane], Gunner (Etrian Odyssey)
- Ambiguously Gay: In her Character Story, she seemingly flirts with Vanekis in an effort to recruit her into her crew.
- The Captain: Of her ship, the Xiao Shenmei.
- Crossover: Dancer Shenmei starts of in the clothes of Etrian Odyssey IV's pink-haired Dancer class, with third job wearing the blue coat of the blonde-haired Gunner from the rest of the series.
- Dance Battler: When using the Dancer class of EO!Shenmei.
- Hand Cannon: Dancer Shenmei gets one from her Etrian Odyssey Gunner class, sharing equipment and ability sets with the original.
- Hero Antagonist: Of Gormalas' Character Story.
- Magnetic Hero: Despite not being a very good pirate or navigator, her steadfast personality and attitude gains the loyalty of her crew as well as sympathy more cynical individuals like Vanekis. Even the notoriously ruthless Gormalas spared her life when she saved his, as a testament to her character.
- No Sense of Direction: Her lack of navigational skill is very concerning when the person in question is supposed to be the captain of a nautical vessel.
- Sideboob: Has one in her default pirate outfit. She trades it for a simple bikini-like top in her Etrian Odyssey Dancer class.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Lampshaded by her crew and everyone else who meets her, as she never does quite enough nefarious sea-plundering to have a reputation as a pirate. Justified in the fact that she prefers the more romantic form of benevolent banditry but retains a love for hunting buried treasure.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Her default attitude, even in the face of danger and even less ideal company. Gormalas hopes to either beat it out of her in the future, or simply kill her if the venture turns out too boring for him.