In the Disgaea collaboration, the spirit of Almira was summoned as a Netherworld Thief due to some confusion at the dimension gate.
Voiced by: Eri Kitamura
- Rarity: 3★ - 5★
Origin: Saga Region
Jobs: Hunter, Beast Tamer, Sniper -> Sniper [Scope]
Jobs (Disgaea ver.): Netherworld Thief, Valkyrie, Netherworld Samurai
- The Apprentice: Becomes one to Seida in the aftermath of Chapter 3 of Sacred Stone Memories and in subsequent chapters still accompanying her.
- Big Eater: Is always going on about eating food and her list of likes include 'Meat'. She is even seen eating a shish-kebab in her Swimsuit skin artwork.
- A Day in the Limelight: She appears as Kanon's travelling guide in SSM Chapter 3, where her falcon companions and survival skills in the wilderness helps the group get to their destination.
- The Beastmaster: Her second job is this, aside from her canon status as a falconer.
- Friendly Sniper: She has a very cheery disposition and can even evoke it with her third job, Sniper.
- Guns Akimbo: Disgaea!Almira starts out with these in her Netherworld Bandit class.
Voiced by: Natsumi Takamori
- Rarity: 4★ - 5★
Origin: Desert Zone
Jobs: Chronomancer -> Chronomancer+, Bishop, Enchanter -> Null Enchanter
- A-Cup Angst: Her capacity for magic has apparently stunted her physical growth causing her a bit of personal grief as a result. She plans to doing something about it though.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Companion Cube: Refers to her magic lamp as "Lamp-san" and even apologies to it when she is defeated in battle. Lamp-san even wears a chef's hat in her Valentine's Day skin.
- Older Than They Look: As stated in her bio, she looks prepubescent, but in actuality 21 years old, notably one of the few characters in the game with a specific number to their age.
- Our Genies Are Different: Apparently an apprentice Genie in a Bottle (whatever that means), but is seen so far mostly outside her lamp in a solid form and doesn't really grant any wishes in any of her screentime.
- Pink Means Feminine: While her original dress is adorned with some pink banners, her Valentine's Day skin gives her a much more modest-looking pink dress and heart-shaped hair accessories.
- Time Master: Her Chronomancer job gives her the ability to speed up her allies' turns as well as delay that of her enemies. Her Job+ upgrade basically increases her Skill count of her buffed Overclock skill, Magical Momentum.
In the Fate/stay night collaboration, she is summoned as the Rider class, with Caster as her third job.
Voiced by: Saki Fujita
- Rarity: 5★
Jobs: Shrine Maiden, Ninja, Holy Brawler -> Holy Brawler [Miroku]
Jobs (Fate ver.): Rider, Necromancer, Caster
- Ancestral Weapon: Is said to carry a special blade passed down from her family despite not having any class specifically carrying a single blade. She finally gets to use it in her future job upgrade to the Shrine Maiden class (not yet seen in Global).
- BrotherSister Incest: Defied in-universe by her brother, Jin. Her father tried to invoke this by ordering her brother to bed her to continue the family bloodline. When Jin refused, their father threatened him with other squicker alternative. Note that Yomi herself averts this, as she has no idea of what went on in the shadows.
- Crossover: Fate!Yomi starts off with her in the appearance of Rider!Medusa, while her Caster job makes her dress as Caster!Medea.
- Cute Bruiser: Her third job enables her to have additional HP and defense while being able to dish out quite the damage when switched to it. In the early game, many players who had her would main her as a viable Wind-attribute Holy Brawler.
- Ninja: Literally her second job, which can mesh rather well with the more tank-ey Holy Brawler job.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: She shows shades of this when wearing her Swimsuit skin, and judging from her reactions to the happenings in the Savage Sea Warrior event.
- Revenge Before Reason: She feels bound to her family's laws and the Wadatsumi culture to avenge the death of her family by her own brother, even if she secretly wishes otherwise.