- The final minutes of Rogue Air, Barry is about to get his butt kicked by the Reverse-Flash when Firestorm and Arrow pull a Big Damn Heroes Moment to help their fellow hero.
- The trailer for Legends of Tomorrow - where we see Ray Palmer finally shrinking down like his comic book counterpart.
- Invasion! brought Supergirl into the crossover event festivities for the first time.
- And during said crossover, we got a nice little addition to Earth-1's real estate: : a proto-version of the Hall of Justice!
- The announcement that fan favorite John Constantine was finally returning to the verse in his own animated show on CW Seed. It eventually led to him becoming a series regular on Lo T by season four.
- Seeing just how far this universe has come from starting with Green Arrow a character that many considered to be an arrow themed rip off of Batman to adding the Scarlet Speedster and even making its own Justice League expy with Legends of Tomorrow and now including Supergirl and Batwoman in its multiverse. The Arrowverse has become a television franchise that many have noted seems to be more popular than the DCEU itself, in spite of some of the fan favorite characters being killed or written off to appease the movie studios. The Arrowverse has truly hit a milestone on the possibilities that television can bring us.
- The brief trip to Earth-38 during a Vibe battle in The Flash. It's basically the crew saying "Just wanted to remind you, we can do this whenever we want."
- The fact that the franchise was able to pull off a musical episode! It used the best singers of its cast and was able to have fun with the idea. It really shows that the franchise is having fun with itself and is taking ideas that many would argue couldn't be done in a serious superhero show and using them to their fullest potential.
- The 2017 Crossver: "Crisis on Earth-X"; not only is it a true crossover event — it will actually start with Supergirl this time (unlike last season where Barry just came to get her), but all the heroes will have to face their evil doppelgängers from Earth-X.
- One that might be a little understated are the Crossover Promos. They remind us of just how awesome this shared universe heroes is. (and from the last one it seems to be giving us confirmation that Black Lightning will be joining the family one day.)
- At the CW upfronts, the crew dropped a big hint about how the next crossover would be topping "Crisis on Earth-X": Batwoman. Yes, after years of hints and nipping at the very edges of how much Warner Brothers will let them use the biggest DC characters, they're finally bringing in part of the Bat family. As a bonus, this has the honor of being her first ever appearance in live action.
- They topped this just a few months later with the announcement that this appearance would lead into her own show.
- What is going to be the next Crossover? Crisis on Infinite Earths!
- Black Lightning is finally making its debut in the Arrowverse after having been unconnected for 2 seasonsnote .
- At least two characters from Titans are confirmed to appear.
- Additionally, several actors associated with other DC heroes were confirmed - first came Burt Ward (the 1960s Boy Wonder) confirmed to appear in an unidentified role, then Brandon Routh was later confirmed to be portraying Superman again, years after Superman Returns (which fans had dreamed of ever since he joined Arrow, but no one expected that he'd be wearing a costume based on Kingdom Come). And them came a biggie: Kevin Conroy would be making his live-action debut as Bruce Wayne, heavily hinted to be the one from Batman Beyondnote . Not only does is he widely seen as the definitive portrayal of Batman for an entire generation of fans, but the Arrowverse finally has escaped the "Bat-embargo"!
- However that all paled in comparison to the news that the one person people wanted to appear in the Arrowverse since the idea of the multi-verse was introduced will indeed appear. Mark Guggenheim said it best: "For eight years, Arrow has stood on the shoulders of Smallville. Simply put, there would be no Arrow, and no Arrowverse, without it." Yes folks, when it comes to Crisis on Infinite Earths... you can never have enough Supermen.
- Lucifer Morningstar of Lucifer fame is coming to the Arrowverse through Crisis.
Awesome / Arrowverse