- Super Hero Fight Club
Barry: And I thought you had anger management issues.
- Barry and Oliver take an elevator to the ring alongside a Palmertech worker, who fangirls over them as she gets out on her stop.
- After the final fight is interrupted by Firestorm going off, Oliver and Barry are knocked out of the ring.
- The sequel.
Oliver: No, we could've taken you.
- Oliver tries to intimidate a tied-up Kara, but Kara just points out that she let them kidnap her.
Barry: Hmm, I doubt it.
Diggle: Did anyone else know this guy was an alien?
- When Kara finds out that it's fight club, she geeks out and breaks out of the handcuffs.
- Cisco and Felicity appear running the simulation and dis the previous promo.
- Cisco deploys the Sphere of Fear. Felicity criticizes the rhyming name as being not intimidating enough. Diggle (in the background and eating a burger), suggests "Orb of Death", which irks Cisco because he makes the names.
- J'onn shows up and asks if anyone wants to bet against Supergirl while morphing to his Martian form. Diggle drops his burger in surprise.
Cisco and Felicity (exasperated): Yes!
- Partway through, the elevator opens and the same fan girl from last year is there, geeking out and taking a picture of the situation. Even the Sphere's drones are caught off guard.
- "Suit Up"
Barry: Wait, when you said "suit up" you meant right now? I'm—I'm hungry.
- Cisco fogging and shining Ray's Atom visor.
- Sara points out that everyone else is ready, but Barry still needs to shave. Cut to Barry chowing down on Big Belly Burger.
Oliver: Yes, now. We've been suiting up for twenty minutes!
*Barry speeds off*
Oliver: I mean, am I the only one who suits up one leg at a time?
Kara: Well, yeah. It's a skirt so I don't have to deal with legs and zippers and stuff like that.
- That line becomes doubly funny when later that year Kara would debut a new suit that a) has pants rather than a suit, and b) attaches using nanotechnology, so Kara still doesn't need to deal with zippers and stuff.
Funny / Arrowverse