- The prison guard responding to Mari's outrage that he looked through her art portfolio with "I get bored!"
- A professor stares straight at Mari's necklace, to which she quips "Usually this is where I'd say, My Eyes Are Up Here."
- Chuck's refusal to accept that Mari's necklace is magic despite seeing it by himself first hand.
- Arrow and Flash decide to call on Mari by nonchalantly showing up at her door and asking to see her.
- While both Flash and Arrow are trying to have a word with Mari on the run, neither of their approaches work.
Arrow: Hold her!
Flash: Does it look like I'm not trying?!
Arrow: You're supposed to be faster than her.
- Another small talk from those two is worth mentioning:
Flash: Let me handle this. I kinda have a rapport with metahumans.
Arrow: You throw them in your pipeline prison...
Flash: Not helping!
- And of course, Felicity provides a lot of fun.
Arrow: Felicity, you there?
Felicity: Just me and my fern, or your fern. Though let's be honest, I'm the one who waters it.
Flash: Tell her I said hi.
Felicity: Hi, Barry!
Arrow: Were you and Felicity separated at birth?
Flash: I hope not, because if we had been, that kiss would be weird!
Arrow: You kissed her?!?
Flash: *nervously* You know what? I gotta run! *runs off at super-speed*
- After Vixen took her time to listen what Arrow and Flash has to say, she just simply flew away from the rooftop.
Flash: I think that went pretty well.
Arrow: How did you figure?
- On the subject of superhero names:
I thought I was supposed to have a cool name or something. Flash:
You think The Arrow
is cool? Arrow: Keep talking