Who doesn't like this photo?
Hello. My name is Foxx.
I Live in Texas and The Spurs are my favorite team. I'm a nerd, who likes lots of stuff. Anime included. "Park" is an Alias. I am Not Chinese. I Am Mexican.
I'm alternate between a stoic sarcastic, and hyperactive awesome-er.
DEVIANTART IS HERE
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY IN THESE THINGS!!
Or Do I?
I'm working on the art for a webcomic of mine, "Brandon And Friends"
. But I'm mostly shrugging it off, while still thinking of the writing in my head. That way I stay interested in it (See: ADCD below). I am also working on screenplays of a few different ideas.
I, or my life, am an example of:
- Acceptable Targets: Suns fans and emos.
- Affably Evil: People call me this. I don't know why.
- Anime Hair: My hair seems to take a natural curve in on the left side of my head. Then it swoops back out.
- Anti-Hero: Type II. Type IV if the situation is right.
- Asperger Syndrome:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I can rarely focus on a project of mine for for than 50 seconds after I put it on paper.
- Berserk Button: A few unusual ones...
- People who don't know how to play chess.
- People who say "Indian" when they mean "Native American".
- If my headphones are knock off my head while I'm listening to music.
- People who mispronounce my last name, God help them...
- Big Ol' Unibrow: I subvert this by occasionally plucking hairs.
- Black Comedy: My Primary sense of humor. Outside of Surrealism.
- Covert Pervert: Shhh...
- Clood Cuckoolander: Anyone who's known me for over five minutes can tell you this.
- Congruent Memory: And how...
- Coitus Uninterruptus: Averted. It never even "ensured" in the first place. I just wanted to use the word "Coitus"
- Dark-Skinned Blond: I am tan...and have dyed blond hair.
- Deadpan Snarker:
- Does Not Like Shoes:
- Dream Within a Dream: I Once had a five layered one. I fell asleep in every one.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady:/ I have long hair and feminine facial features. Or so I've been told.
- Nope yeah. I've seen my self in the mirror when I wear a cap and put my hair in a pony tail. I look like a lesbian golfer.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Averted. I lived in Texas my whole life and fit no stereotypes other than a slight slur with words like "don't""
- Famous Ancestor: I may, or may not (most likley not, family history confusion) be related to Jose Antonio Navarro. The only Texan to sign the Texas decloration of independane. While still alive, I am a great-nephew of Raul Yzaguire
- Foreign Cuss Word: I'm Mexican. So naturally I picked up some of these from relatives.
- Geeky Turn-On: Stuffs....*twirls hair.
- Genre Savvy: I'll often compare my life to media. Think Abed
- Gentle Giant: I'm big for my age. But a nice person.
- Grammer Nazi:
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: One I made up. I do not know how it translates.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Often this.
- Guilty Pleasures: Lots of stuff. Mostly teen dramas, though I seem to be growing out of them.
- Heavy Sleeper: I once slept though the alarm system going off. It was a malfuction though.
- Hollywood Atheist: Avertion. I am optimistic.
- Humans Are Morons: Or Insane.
- If You Die, I Call Your Stuff: Because I'm like that.
- I'll Kill You!: Mostly in an LBJ like sense (for shock value). But I have yelled this at a bowl that fell of the dish rack.
- Incompatible Orientation: I am fairly certain a gay guy once crushed on me.
- Insufferable Tallnes 5' 10"!
- Kids Are Cruel / Teens Are Monsters: Being somewhat isolated from people, and therefore not used to how kids usually behave, I've found this to be VERY Truth in Television
- L Is for Dyslexia: Cretainly.
- Literal-Minded: Somewhat.
- Motor Mouth: It's a superpower
- N-Word Privileges: I sometimes use the terms "Wetback" and "Spic" to refer to the overly stereotypical Hispanics in the area (They are Truth in Television).
- While on terms with the N word itself, I feel I can use it in a comedic sense, paired with some Crossing the Line Twice.
- Nerd Gasm: Often.
- No Social Skills: To a realistic extent. I know the basic teen conduct thanks to teen dramas, but I have trouble reconizing flirting and I'm a tad direct.
- Not Good with People: At least not the assholes.
- Power Perversion Potential: If I could fly....
- Praising Shows You Don't Watch: I thought very highly of "Dakota" by Stereophonics, before I actully heard the song. Subverted. I love it.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Racist Grandpa: He refuses to believe this because he's, "Worked with niggers and gringos".
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Also, a superpower.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: When they look the other way.
- Take That: "Only a Philadelphia team would hire an ex-convict." (Micheal Vick)
- Too Kinky to Torture: Defense Mechanism.
- Unfortunate Implications: A surprising lot of what I say. All accidental.
- Why Did It Have To Be Heights: The only thing that really makes me scared helpless. I can barely go on an up escalator, or climb the stairs of a two story house without crouching down.
- Yaoi/Yuri Fan
Works of fiction I like will be added here.
Pages I Created:
Vandalism goes here: