"Not Good with People" may refer to one of the following:
- Better with Non-Human Company: A human gets along better with non-human beings/lifeforms than with other humans. Formerly called "Not Good with People".
- The Hermit: Recluses who intentionally live away from other people.
- Hikikomori: An extreme shut-in lifestyle enabled by the peculiarities of Japanese society and culture.
- Madden Into Misanthropy: A human character so disillusioned by humanity that they grow to dislike and even hate living in society and decide to buck all social expectations/conventions.
- Misanthrope Supreme: A human character with a burning hatred for other humans, often to supporting/advocating for Kill All Humans levels.
- No Social Skills: Characters who are mostly ignorant of and often confused by common social conventions and behaviors.
- Shrinking Violet: A withdrawn, insecure, and shy person.
- The Shut-In: People who avoid going outside, potentially to avoid other people.
If a direct link on the site has led you here, either remove it or change it so that it points to an appropriate article.