"Dark-Skinned Blond" may refer to:
- Ambiguously Brown: A character with a darker skin tone who clearly stands out from most of the cast, without it being entirely clear what race they are actually meant to be.
- Dumb Blonde: The stereotypical assumption is that blondes are dumb.
- Gyaru Girl: The Ganguro fashion trend involves tanned skin and bleached blonde hair.
- Light-Haired Swimmer: A swimmer often displays blond hair due to it being bleached by chlorine or salt water, and tanned skin as a result of spending a lot of time in the sun.
- Meaningful Appearance: The appearance of people used as a way to convey information about them.
- Phenotype Stereotype: An individual who is from one ethnicity displays all the stereotypical features of said ethnicity.
- Significant White Hair, Dark Skin: A character is given a dark skin tone and contrasting white hair, sometimes depicted as a shade of platinum blonde, to highlight them as unique or alien.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.