- Anything involving Fred Fredburger.
- "Keeper of the Reaper"
- Mandy's reaction
Mandy: (decks Billy) Lick me, and I'll rip your lips off.
- "I can spell my name real good. F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R. Fred Fredburger! Yes."
- This bit when Billy and Mandy agree to sue for custody of Grim is hilarious.
Billy: I'll see you in court!
(cut to Billy standing on one end of a tennis court, dressed and prepared for a match)
Grim (Deadpan): Wrong court, dummy.
- Billy's idea of reassuring Irwin about the monsters surrounding him.
Don't worry. They won't hurt you.
Unless they decide to hurt you.
- The scene where Fred FredBurger takes the Judge's gavel is pure gold.
- This part of the song as well:
Billy: Grim's the stain in my underwear!
Mandy: Somehow I knew you were gonna go there.
- "GIMME A BANANA!" "Gimme a banana!" "GIMME A BANANA!" "Gimme a banana!"
- The ending of "My Fair Mandy". The middle was pretty good too:
Grim: Hey mon, I just want to say, mon/If you'd only smile once in a while/Then maybe you wouldn't look so vile,
Billy: Just give it a trial!
Crabina: It's always in style!
This song's a big, stinky, pile
- And there's this exchange:
Grim: Reality is falling apart!
Billy: What's gonna happen to us?
Grim: I don't know! (grabs Billy and hugs him) But I'm gonna hold ya tight and never let go!
Billy: I love you, Grim!
Irwin: What about me, yo?!
Grim: Eh, you'll be fine.
Principle Goodvibes: But before we begin, let's take a moment to think about why we're all here...
Man in audience: My wife made me come!
- "Wishbones", where a Jackass Genie skull is granting characters' wishes. When Pud'n picks it up, he wished for "a cute little bunny that will love him". The result is a cute, pink rabbit who speaks in a demonic voice and, well...
- Wishbones is just one big Crowning Moment of Funny. Skarr's wish always leaves this editor rolling on the floor.
- Billy's wish and Irwin's wish are really funny too.
- Billy's dad's wish is also funny.
- During Big Boogey Adventure Boogey listing off everyone (and I mean everyone), including himself, who has stolen Grim's scythe.
: Is it not true that not only was your scythe stolen by a headless man wearing a pumpkin on his neck, but was also taken by Billy, Mandy, Irwin, Billy's father, Billy's mother, Billy's cousin (Nergal Jr.), Billy's cat, Dracula, General Skarr, Principal Goodvibes, Mrs. Claus, the Secret Snake Club, the Army, Scout Troop 701, the Sleestaks
, the President, the mailman, the Dingleschmidt sisters, the Boogeyman, a llama, and a turkey salad sandwich...
(ominously) hold the mayo?
: "I'd like to call to the stand my first witness (summons a flaming chair out of the lava, which gets sprayed with a fire extinguisher
)... myself. (Sits down in chair and removes glasses) Hello, I'm the Boogeyman!"
Billy: AAAHHH! I'm a forearm from the waist down!
Billy, Irwin, Mandy, and Grim: AAAAAHHHHHH!
- The "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue: Grim returns to fighting supernatural toilet clogs, Mandy takes over as captain of the Boogey Bay, Billy becomes President of the United States, Irwin falls ill due to catching cooties from kissing Mandy, Skarr uses the hole in his torso as a bird feeder, Creeper makes a fortune off selling time travel pants, Billybot and Mandroid transform into spaceships and embark on a career as crimefighters, Hoss Delgado does not appear in the movie and is left watching the events on TV, the cyclops guardians get their own cooking show, the Kraken was arrested for 8-armed robbery, Numbuh 3 attempts to start her own reaping business, with less than stellar results, Horror becomes a rock god using his ability to play guitar with his teeth, Boogey becomes a shut in after becoming afraid of everything, and Grim's scythe is quickly stolen again, this time by Dracula who uses it as a golf club. Oh and Fred Fredburger is now the Lord of Horror.
- "Here Thar Be Dwarves". That is all.
- But to list some specifics:
- Billy goes on a picnic by himself, because Grim and Mandy refuse to go due to a previous incident.
Billy: Please pass the egg salad.
Billy's dad, wearing a monster suit: RAGGLE FRAGGLE! [picks up Billy and runs away with him]
Billy: AHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!
- The fact that they play this exact same flashback three times.
- Or the part when Billy enters the dwarf's flashback, shocking everyone in said flashback.
- Even better is when the Dwarf King admits he hates the elves because they got rich, and accusing them of knowing that cookies would be more profitable. Which prompts this exchange
"Elf leader": No we didn't.
"Dwarf King": YES YOU DID!!!!
"Elf Leader": No we didn't.
- At the beginning Billy has made a huge mess in the kitchen to make one sandwich, one of the ingredients being a pink turtle, which is still alive.
- Billy meeting and running away from a disheveled Yogi Bear. The best part is either when Boo-Boo comes out of the bushes revealing that he's now absolutely huge or when Yogi says he knows Billy is close and calls him dirty, to which Billy points out his last bath was over two weeks ago.
- And afterwards, Billy hides in a cave and taunts the bears that they can't get him, which Yogi agrees claiming bears are terribly afraid of caves. Boo-Boo, who has mysteriously shrunk to his original size, asks why they are so lame.
- The part where the dwarves catapult Billy, who is disguised as an elf, into the elves' factory and he flies over Grim and Mandy:
Grim: (helping Mandy wash a car) I wonder how Billy's picnic is going.
Billy: (flying overhead at high speed) HEY GRIM HEY MANDY!
Grim: That answers one question, yet raises so many others.
(Mandy sprays him in the face with the hose)
- The line "And here is the dwarven closet of cleaning supplies!"
- A Drill Sergeant Nasty voiced by the R. Lee Ermey pops up to say that the battle scene would be too gruesome for the target audience, and then rambles a bit while footage of an adorable baby koala plays. He cuts it back to the action too soon, then tells an anecdote about a guy who "misread the signals in a combat situation. Now he eats everything through a mechanical straw!"
- The aforementioned turtle also appears in "5 O' Clock Shadows", where the trio first arrive in the shadow world while Billy laments that everything looks the same.
Billy: Same! Same stupid rug, same stupid couch, same stupid turtle... (turtle slowly walks over) Hey! A turtle! (the turtle bites him on the nose)
Mandy: Same stupid Billy. (smacks Billy, which causes the turtle to go flying across the room)
- Billy and Mandy's counterparts in the shadow world. Shadow!Mandy is sweet and obsessed with unicorns, much to Mandy's disgust. Shadow!Billy is even dumber than the real Billy and his only means of communication are barking like a seal.
- The entirety of "Everything Breaks" can probably qualify. It features highlights such as Billy smashing through the floor of his bedroom and landing at the kitchen table, throwing his bowl of cereal out the window after complaining that it's not pancakes (after which the bowl violently explodes), hijacking a school bus and driving through Skarr's garden on the way, and flooding the entire school— and that's just the first few minutes!
- Lord Pain "punishing" Billy... by going around breaking everything with him. And earlier, when they break Grim to pieces and his bones scatter across the screen.
- Lord Pain showing Billy what his antics have wrought on his neighbors, with Harold trying to defend against an angry mob in a Frankenstein-style setting. He throws Gladys at them, to which she tells them he always gets that way during football season.
- "ARE YOU NUTS OR JUST CRAZY?!"
- "...Is that a trick question?"
- The episode when Boogie first appears and Billy and Irwin are watching TV:
Irwin: This show is awesome.
Woman: Hey Doc, what are you doing with my legs?! (razor sounds) AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Doc: Oh stop it, I'm just shaving you.
- This exchange:
Billy: Oh, Grim? The TV wants to talk to you.
Boogey: ''(Still diguised as the TV, holding a wine glass) Hello, Grim.
Grim: (Perplexed) ...Hello, TV.
- "REWIND! FAST-FORWARD! REWIND! FAST-FORWARD!"
- At the beginning of "Prank Call of Cthulhu", when Grim provides one of his ominous warnings to deter Billy from using the Phone of Cthulhu, Billy points out that his eyes are still on fire after he's done. He asks for something to put the fire out, and Billy gives him a pitcher of coffee, a bottle of hot sauce, a barrel of acid, and a container of rocket fuel, the last of which sets most of his head on fire and he runs to the bathroom (which Harold was in) to put it out.
- The monster who communicates by beatboxing also deserves mention.
- In "Nergal's Pizza" Irwin, who is working at Grim's pizza restaraunt that's at war with Nergal's, annoys Nergal over the phone so Billy can pour dirty laundry into his sauce pot like Grim claims he uses in their commercial (after Nergal said Grim makes his pizza with bugs). Cue Nergal's Cluster Angrish Bomb when he sees the sabotaged pot.
- Later on the second time Nergal Jr. infiltrates Grim's place he gets caught, and then sent back to Nergal in a pizza box. When Nergal opens the box Jr. complains that the pizza he was on had anchovies.
- The very beginning to that episode, when, with no warning, Nergal breaks through the surface of the earth, carrying a pizza, in the middle of a busy intersection, causing a few cars to fall into the chasm. He then proceeds to yell apologies back at the cars. Gets this editor every time, even when I know it's coming!
- "Dream Mutt" had its moments, but the funniest is when Billy's new dog, Wiggy Jiggy Jed, wants to sleep in his bed, and Billy flails his arms at him in a ludicrous fashion:
Billy: (flails his arms with each sentence) NO!!
Bad dog! This is my
- Jed being essentially a pastiche of the snarky, fourth wall breaking Hanna-Barbera characters of the 60's and 70s. Also, his evil plan of world conquest, which turns out to just revolve around taking every bed in the world.
- Billy telling Jed to turn off his annoying walk theme song, since it's late and people are trying to sleep.
- In the first part of the Dream Mutt "contest" where they imply Grim is going to kill the dogs Billy doesn't choose. Look on Grim's face while hellfire burns behind is hilarious.
- This exchange from "Guess What's Coming To Dinner?", in which Hoss and Eris are posing as Billy's parents:
Eris: (indicates Hoss) This is Billy's dad, (indicates herself) I'm Billy's mom, (pulls out a trout) and this is a trout. (she proceeds to smack Goodvibes around the head with it)
Principal Goodvibes: ...Why did you just hit me with a trout?
Eris: Because the mackerel wasn't fresh.
- Another moment from the same episode:
Mandy: Rollington Academy is for...
Billy: Geniuses! Which I is one of am!
Billy: Ask me a question. Give me a challenge. Anything at all.
Grim: Who developed the theory of relativity?
- And here's one from when Hoss was regaling Goodvibes with tales of his exploits:
Goodvibes: How could they be elves if they were seven feet tall?
- Earlier on Harold suggests that Billy build robot duplicates of himself and Gladys. Billy points out that he already did; cue flashback to giant robots of his parents Gone Horribly Wrong.
Harold: ...oh yeah. Man, I'm still paying off that bill.
- Delgado and Eris constantly mispronouncing Goodvibes name. In the end he finally just gives up on correcting them.
- Billy does get admitted to the Rollington Academy thanks to Goodvibes giving him a recomendation after Hoss threatens to beat him up. His original suggestion was that if Billy worked hard and focused on his studies, he could have a bright future as a speed bump. The real clincher? It turns out that Rollington is a military academy.
- Hoss Delgado calling Mandy a "fishwoman", and her reaction to it.
- From "The Loser from the Earth's Core":
Nergal: And so you see, Billy, I'm a sad, sad failure. I can't ever show my face in that household again.
Mandy: Are you here to try and kill us with some convoluted scheme disguised as a cry for friendship?
Nergal: Actually, this time I thought I'd just use this old lawn mower.
- At the beginning when Billy comes home covered in mud, Gladys tells him not to get any on the floor. He then walks on the wall.
- From "Creating Chaos":
Eris: You're watching the paint dry?!
Billy: Shh, this is the best part!
- Billy promising Mandy and Grim that he's not going to moan or complain when he goes fishing with them...only to moan and complain when they do go fishing.
- From "The Most Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever":
Nergal Jr.: What's it feel like, being in love, Irwin?
Irwin: It's like a beautiful flower inside your chest that's trying to burst out through your ribcage.
Billy: Like my dad's heartburn!
- Much of "Fear and Loathing in Endsville". Notably, the Johnny Cash Affectionate Parody song that spans the episode, as well as what happens when Dracula and Grim are starving in the desert.
My babies! Dracula:
Well maybe if you didn't make your babies so delicious, Dracula wouldn't have to eat 'em!
Grim: OH GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
- Also, the creepy trucker, who even freaked Dracula out with his hobby of making sunglasses from discarded nails, thinks THEY are too weird, and decide to set off on his own after the crash.
- "Vampires don't suck!" "They scrape!" "And lick!" *Wriggles his tongue* "Scrape!" "And lick!" *Wriggles his tongue*
- Any time Billy's face gets blown or ripped off:
- The beginning of "Tricycle of Terror" has him crash his bike into a tree and he flies off, grinding his face across the road and looking up at two girls working a lemonade stand, his face now ripped clean open much to their horror.
- In "Reap Walking" when he's making waffles (despite the fact that he obviously has no idea how to), he puts his mouth on the egg beater while it's still on, which then rips off his face. He says the batter tastes smooth.
- In "The Loser from the Earth's Core" when Nergal pulls out a push mover that he borrowed he throws it away and it lands on Billy's face, tearing it clean off.
- In "Billy & Mandy Save Christmas" when the trio arrive at the North Pole, Billy wanders into a cave with what looks like a wampa and a rebel trooper who is dangling from the ceiling and the former rips off his face. When he comes back out he tells Grim and Mandy "Santa has sharp nails".
- In "Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure" when Future!Billy (from the post apocalyptic Endsville ruled by Mandy and later by Fred Fredburger after he alters the timeline) goes back to the future he blows Present!Billy's face off, after which Present!Billy states "I like that guy".
- During Grim's first story in "Short Tall Tales" Billy (as Pecos Bill) gets his face ripped off while battling the tornado.
- "Substitute Creature":
- The scene where Pud'n runs in fear after seeing the skull from a biology skeleton in the toilet (Billy replaced the skeleton with Grim in an effort to cheat his way through a test, a plan which backfired horribly since it was a math test and he told Grim it was history, which is Grim's best subject). He runs straight into a janitor and they both tumble down the stairs. Later on when he sees Nergal Jr. wrapping Ms. Butterbean in his tentacles, he runs into the janitor AGAIN (who now has a cast and bandages) despite the latter's obvious attempts to get away. Then they fall out the window... from the top floor...which gradually pans out and reveals the school is located on a tall mesa overlooking a desert.
- When Billy replaces the biology skeleton with Grim he comments "Billy, you said we were going to the morgue."
- Billy's reaction to Grim saying he's not good at math: "What's math?"
- Mandy gives Irwin a telescope only to punch him and force it into his eye socket.
- Later on after Jr. has taken on Ms. Butterbean's form he reveals that Billy drew a doodle of a clown with a flamethrower in place of an actual answer. Billy tries to remedy it by giving it a pirate hat.
- When Billy and Sperg are in detention Mandy is still there simply because she wanted to watch Sperg get his comeuppance. She shows him her test paper has an A with 6 pluses.
- When Jr. is torturing Sperg offscreen Billy points out "Sperg's got the same bunny underwear I do!"
- At the end Pud'n looks in the toilet again and sees the skull is gone, but then looks up and sees Ms. Butterbean stuck to the ceiling with packing tape. It's only after he sees Grim that he faints.
- In "Irwin Gets a Clue" there's a scene where Hoss and Irwin are in the former's truck and since's he not paying attention to the road at all he ends up driving into Snagglepuss, Yogi, Boo-Boo, and Huckleberry Hound. All of them except for the first one get caught on the windshield before flying off.
- The beginning of "Detention X" where Billy assumes he killed Ms. Butterbean with a rancid apple (he didn't). His exaggerated reaction is what seals it:
Billy: OH MY GOSH, I KILLED MS. BUTTERBEAN!
- In "Runaway Pants" when a muscular Irwin and Jr. race to the bus stop Billy tries to join in, but since he's out of shape, after leaping forward he becomes exhausted upon taking a single step:
: My legs! (cringing) My lungs. Mandy
: Face it, dweeb, you're out of shape. Billy
: It isn't true! Mandy
: Whatever. See you at school.
- When Billy and Jr's plan to pass the fitness test goes awry:
Grim: Billy's out of control! Somebody do (realizing that Mandy's lack of enthusiasm sums up how both of them should feel) ...some...thing. (to Mandy) You're right. He's gone. Let's go sell his things.
- Practically everything that comes out of Sir Raven's beak.
- This exchange from "Daddy's Little Spider":
Video game guy: Now shut up, sissy!
- The montage from "Lil' Porkchop" with Billy tending to Porkchop. Billy doesn't realize he needs water and keeps exposing him to heat, starting by taking him to a playground (on what he says is the hottest day in the history of the world) and putting him in the sandbox, then taking him to a tanning booth which burns him to a golden brown, and finally taking him to a restaurant where after eating the food he yells in pain and falls through the wall, after which he crumbles.
- The entire clown episode.
Grim: *repeatedly shaking Billy back and forth* "Stop being afraid of clowns! Stop it you ninny! STOP! BEING! AFRAID! OF! CLOWNS!"
- DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! I'll take the chicken. DESTROY US ALL!!
- Billy's Inner Frat Boy's epic rant:
Inner Frat Boy: Aw, clowns aren't scary, Billy.
Billy: They're not?
- Irwin's alter egos in "The Secret Snake Club", including Jimmy the Jackal, Mr. Magic Muttonchops, and Debbie.
- Followed by his being dragged away by the Feds and protesting "This episode was supposed to be about snake nerds! SNAKE NERDS!"
- From "Night of the Living Grim", after a sketchy underworld doctor attempts to treat Grim's "Encroaching Doom Syndrome":
: We did everything we could, but I'm afraid your friend is... ALIVE!
: *Quickly sits up* What!?
Grim (Confused): What?
(Beat, Billy faints, and all the doctors run out of the room, screaming
- In the episode where Billy is replaced, there's one scene where the rooster belches as the sun comes up. Made funnier by the fact that chickens are incapable of that function.
- In "Ecto Cooler" when Billy consults Harold on having a spectral arm (which belongs to the ghost of Lord Byron) in his throat, he freaks out upon seeing it, then becomes an emotional wreck frantically asking how that could have happened to his son. Made more hilarious by the fact it's ridiculously out of character for him (though Harold at least seems to care for Billy more than Gladys).
- Mandy gets her own ghosts: Attila the Hun, Rasputin, and Abraham Lincoln.
- In the same episode Billy assumes that Sperg's weakness is his mom after analyzing the old-fashioned MOM heart tattoo on his arm. He writes an "ode" to her, which in actuality is just a bunch of libel culminating in him saying that she's so ugly, staring at will cause your head to melt. Sperg's mom then actually shows up, crushed by Billy's words, and is actually quite attractive, but when Principal Goodvibes looks at her the flesh on his head actually melts off.
Goodvibes: (laying on the floor, head now just a skull with eyes) Could someone get me a tissue?
- The Gainax Ending of "Billy Gets an A": Grim and Mandy go back in time to prevent Grim from changing Billy's test score to an A, which resulted in Billy becoming a genius and many other characters except Grim and Mandy becoming the opposites of their normal selves. Their first attempt fails when present Grim distracts past Grim and Billy takes the latter's scythe and changes his grade himself. The two Grims go back further to convince Billy to study and he does, but still fails. With three Grims in tow, they fail going back to stop Billy from being born, then they fail going back to stop Billy's Japanese ancestor from being married, then further and further until eventually there's a whole bunch of Grims at the dawn of time who run away simply because a dinosaur with Harold's coif burps. Present Grim asks how all of it will end... then it cuts to a "The End!" card.
- Billy's breakdancing in "Terror of the Black Knight".
- In "Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator," the singing dinosaurs and Hoss's reaction to them:
"He's raising an unholy army of singing dinosaurs."
- In one of General Skarr's episodes, Grim and Mandy are in their living room discussing how Skarr always gives them a creepy look, and then Grim says he's doing it right now. We then see that Skarr's face pressed right up against their window with a deranged grin on his face. It's the comic timing that really makes this scene work.
- In the same episode, Billy and Grim are playing football in the yard, and Billy is frantically shouting "Grim! Over here! I'm open! GRIIIIIIM!". Grim is standing about two feet away from him.
- In "Mandy Bites Dog", Mindy gives Saliva a harsh "Reason You Suck" Speech after he licks her, but then Saliva snaps and scares the crap out of Mindy. As she flees, he tries to imitate Cerberus leaping through the air, but falls on his back.
Mandy: (facepalm) Nobody saw that, right?
- The first time hearing Dracula speak, and realizing that it's friggin' Blacula.
"Corny!? You callin' Dracula corny!? *CHOMP*"
- From "Toys Will Be Toys:"
Billy: (in tears) Oh, Grim, why do the good die young?
Grim: Well, usually because I get confused.
- When the Jurassic Creeps try to get by Grim by hiding behind an unconscious Milkshakes that they previously shot with a laser:
: Milkshakes, where are you going? Triceratron
: To destroy all that is good. I mean, meow
- When Hoss Delgado shows up in "Brown Evil:"
- Billy's Humiliation Conga montage in "Dumb Luck", particularly when he ends up pouring a lump of expired milk on his cereal then gives it to Milkshakes, who licks the milk and becomes stunned.
- In "Test of Time", when Billy and Mandy use Grim's universal remote to go to the future, they see that it's apparently taken Billy 42 years to write a report.
- The ending: Billy, Mandy, and Old Billy end up causing a Time Crash and Billy gets sent back to the Stone Age, where he falls in love with a cavewoman. Cut to millions of years later where Billy is the genetic ancestor of all human life on Earth, and everyone has his eyes, nose and intellect. And due to Rule of Funny, the change has apparently affected animals as well.
- From "The Firebird Sweet":
- The radio ad for Frosted Golden Apple Scraps:
Announcer: Hey kids, are you tired of the same old wretched breakfast cereal your mom makes you eat? Are you tired of your mom?!
(Billy nods in agreement)
Announcer: Well, then try new Frosted Golden Apple Scraps! Packed full of daily recommended doses of BARFOFLAVIN and DILDEEN #9. So ACT NOW!
- At which point Billy hijacks his dad's car. Harold then asks if Billy is insane, because they just drove by a donut store without getting anything.
- Billy and Harold driving through the supermarket's front wall, and discovering the Frosted Golden Apple Scraps boxes are huge. It then cuts to Harold mentioning it was a good thing he had that ball of twine to get the cereal home... so they could tie Billy to the car roof while shoving the cereal inside the car.
Billy: I think I see a low bridge coming up!
- When the phoenix clamps its beak around Billy's head and Billy is trying to tell Mandy and Grim where it came from, he can't say "It came from the box of Frosted Golden Apple Scraps" because every time he plucks one of the phoenix's feathers to make it disappear, it reappears and cuts him off, so the third time he yells "It came from the cereal box!"
- A lot of the little "Mandy" moments that appear after the opening titles are either this or Nightmare Fuel. Surprisingly, one of the funniest ones didn't have Mandy in it at all.
- There was another funny one that did have Mandy, but she wasn't alone.
- Pretty much all of "Billy and Mandy Save Christmas", from the fact that a Mall Santa (General Skarr) is enough to start a huge brawl to the fact that the real Santa is voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.
- Billy telling Skarr his long Christmas list, which includes a peg leg, a 3-way radio, a shetland pony, an automatic shoe buffer, an eskimo, a baby antelope, Aquaman underpants, ringworm medication, a staple gun, robotic fingers, a fourth nipple, a condo in Miami, a monkey blender and a battery-powered battery charger.
- Immediately after that:
Have you been relieving yourself
on me this whole time? Billy:
Eh, 'tis the season for giving.
- One of the mall patrons beating up Skarr while another holds him down:
Man: This is for making us believe!
Skarr: (whining) No, please! It's just a job!
Man: Merry Fist-mas, jerkwad!
- The trio leaving the mall after it catches fire:
Grim: How come every time I take you kids to the mall it burns to the ground?
Billy: I blame the economy.
- In "Opposite Day" Grim attempts to play a game with an impossibly impractical controller that looks like a satirized version of the Nintendo 64's controller and complains that he can't hold it. On closer inspection it has about four handles, one of which is a gun trigger, 18 buttons, three control sticks, three lights, three holes and two steering wheels.