- Salem's basically a living moment of funny.
- In I Think I Love You:
Hilda: "There's just one problem. When Harvey found out you were a witch, he dumped you like yesterday's trash."
Salem: "You dumped yesterdays trash?! That was today's lunch!"
- From "Sabrina The Sandman" when Sabrina spies in Harvey's dream:
Sabrina: "See, Harvey was worried about his French test. It has nothing to do with me"
Salem: "And denial is a river in Egypt"
- From the same episode - Zelda's dream? Making out with George Washington.
- And Libby's dream is her walking through the high school hallway insulting everyone as normal. Sabrina realises "every day at school is a dream come true for Libby"
Libby: There's a spill.
Two boys lie down on the floor for Libby to walk over them
Sabrina: Yep, that happened today.
- The Gag Haircut episode where they hire Ru-Paul to give Sabrina a purple version of Marge Simpson's hairdo. And she gives Salem the same do at the end of the episode.
- "My Nightmare The Car" the living car Sabrina bought from the Other Realm gets borrowed by Mr Kraft for a date with Hilda. After getting angry and driving all around town on a rampage it finally zaps itself into Sabrina's room.
Sabrina: "Aunt Hilda. How was the movie?"
Hilda: "Oh I laughed, I cried, you're in big trouble!"
Sabrina: (noticing Mr Kraft unconscious) "What happened to Mr Kraft? Did you put a spell on him?"
Hilda: "No, fortunately he passed out from terror."
- "Boy Was My Face Red" when Sabrina casts a spell to get rid of Valerie's embarrassment and it boomerangs onto her instead, resulting in a certain bodily function happening during a presentation.
Libby: "Most people just use visual aids."
- "When Teens Collide" where Sabrina is on trial against the Witches' Council.
Judge: "Have you anything to say for yourself?"
Sabrina: "I think your wig looks silly"
Crowd gasps in horror
Zelda: "Sabrina, that's not what I meant when I said 'grovel'".
- Anyone remember Sabrina's intense Cat Fight with the Molly Dolly?
Sabrina: "You're going down you little plastic nightmare!"
- Sabrina gives Mrs Quick a medal that turns her into a competitive freak, resulting in her having this attitude to a yard sale for charity:
Mrs Quick: "We shall drink out of a cup of our enemies' annihilation!" (cackles)
- Zelda snaps from having too much work to do and before a big presentation all she can say is "it's pronounced hydroxine"
Hilda: "Great, it's the biggest night of Zelda's career and she has the verbal skills of a potato"
Salem: "It's pronounced 'po-tah-to'."
- The same episode also has Zelda forcefully hold Salem down while she fixes a bonnet round his head, randomly dancing around the living room and talking in a Southern accent.
- At the end when Hilda snaps as well she enters the kitchen playing an acordian.
Hilda: (In German accent) "The songs of Bavaria. We will never forget them"
- When Sabrina turns into a literal Bridezilla with her lower half becoming covered with dragon scales.
Sabrina: "Look at me! I've become Tyrannasaurus Wreck!"
- Really, the entire silent film portion of the appropriately-titled third season episode, Silent Movie. For starters, it's chock-full of shout-outs to Dudley Do-Right and various silent film tropes. But the very best bit?
Salem: (via dialogue card) I should have had a bigger role in this picture!
- Aunt Vesta hires Hilda's string trio to get her away for the weekend. Where does she hire them for? Daytona.
- And before that, Vesta mentions that she gave Mr. Pool a "twenty four hour bug". It cuts to a horrified Mr. Pool fighting off a giant bug in his bathroom. By the episode's end, Pool wakes up in his bathroom and figures it must've been a crazy dream, but freaks out when he sees a fly on the floor.
- When Salem's daughter is getting married, Sabrina has to substitute as her father which includes having a wrestling match with the groom's father (played by Billy Gunn).
Sabrina: (locked in a sleeper hold) "So glad I spent three hours doing my hair!"
- After Amanda turn Salem into a panther
"I wanted to eat you. I feel so cheap".
- When Hilda and Zelda are waiting in line to find out how to save Harvey.
Receptionist: Anyone with a friend or family member in quicksand come to the front of the line.
Four people hurry forward.
Hilda: Hey, we've been waiting for hours. We have a boy in a beanstalk about to be eaten by the wicked witch.
- Earlier, Hilda and Zelda had laughed off Sabrina's suggestion of getting a tree trimmer. When the two finally get to the head of the line, what does the guy in the window say they need? "Tree trimmer." Cue hysterical sobbing.
- Hilda brings the string trio around the house to convince them she's normal. Unfortunately they're upstairs just as cops from the Other Realm appear out of the linen closet.
Violinist: But where did those policemen come from?
Hilda: (pushing them out of the room) There's a donut shop upstairs.
- Before that we have this conversation
Hilda:“The trio already thinks I'm a little ditzy.”
Hilda:“There was the time that Yo-Yo Ma was soloing and I said 'Kick out the jams, Yo-Yo!'”
- Valerie meets Amanda...
Amanda: I'm from a galaxy halfway across the solar system. Where are you from?
Valerie: I'm from a big castle in Never-Never Land.
Amanda: You're delusional.
- Sabrina is forced to try out for the cheerleading squad (to support Valerie) and Libby informs us at lunch the next day:
Libby: As for Sabrina Spellman, who also tried out, we'll be showing a video of her audition in the gymnasium after—
The entire cafeteria runs out of the room.
- Sabrina is trying to get Valerie to join her quiz team.
Valerie: But I'm useless under pressure. I get dizzy, I sweat profusely, I babble incoherently...much like I'm doing now.
- Sabrina is attempting to decipher the clue of M + a picture of a camp fire. Salem is "helping."
Sabrina: I've got it! M'fire!"
Sabrina: I’ve got a better one. You’re m'fired.
Salem: You can’t m'fire me! I m'quit!
- Hilda and Zelda's revenge on Cousin Marigold in the first Halloween Episode.
Zelda: Thank you so much for going to all this trouble.
Zelda: Oh we know all about it. The cat blabbed.
Hilda: Oh don't worry, you'll love being alone. Filling your days with romance novels, soap operas and lean cuisine.
Marigold: Oh God, I'm going to be just like you!
Marigold bursts into tears
- Earlier in the episode the two sisters reveal they both got each other presents despite agreeing not to. The CMOH morphs into a CMOF when they unwrap their presents to find they've both gotten each other the same tea towel.
Zelda: We've been living together way too long.
- When Sabrina and the girls are forced to deal with constant complaints from an uptight neighbor, Sabrina, wanting to avoid a confrontation, suggests they just try to get along with him. Morgan goes on to talk about when, during World War II, there was another guy whom every suggested they "just get along with," and he tried to take over Europe. That man? Rudolf Hitler. Sabrina is happy Morgan remembered a war was involved.
- Roland nearly gets Sabrina to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel, prompting a scolding from Zelda.
"You know perfectly well that Sleeping Beauty spells have been illegal since...well...Sleeping Beauty!"