- In "Ice Station Sabrina", Sabrina was willing to risk using her magic in front of Brad rather than allowing Brad, Harvey, and Salem to die in a collapsing fire tower. (She even explicitly says, "I gotta save you guys; I don't care what happens to me.") This troper found that particularly heartwarming.
- Near the end of the series, Salem goes into full-on Sincerity Mode about how much he cares about Sabrina's well-being and happiness. All the while, he doesn't lose his usual catlike tone of voice, which if anything makes it seem even more sincere than if he'd tried to sound sincere. Also poignant because he's the only character besides Sabrina to remain a regular for the entire series—no one else has been with her that long, so he should be the one to make that speech.
- Roxie reconciling with her mother in the Season 7 Christmas Episode.
- The Season 1 episode where Sabrina takes a test to see if what she feels for Harvey is really true love. It turns out to be right, and the episode ends with the two kissing in the car as fireworks go off. Salem and Zelda watch them from the porch.
Salem: I still can't believe you let her take that risk.Zelda: At sixteen, it's always true love.
Roxie: I guess that's the something old she needed.
- Heartwarming in Hindsight as the series ends with The Reveal that Harvey and Sabrina are soul mates, and they end up together. What's more is that he now knows the truth about her being a witch and is completely accepting of it.
- Their reunion at the very end of the series. Big Damn Kiss as the others look on.