Characters: Code Breakers
Tropes associated with the the Code:Numbers of Eden:
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!
open/close all folders
Masaomi Heike - Code: 02
Tempouin Yuuki - Code: 03
- The Atoner: After his muggle friend Makoto sacrificed himself to protect him from falling debris, which put him in a coma.
- Berserk Button: Don't mess with Yuuki's Nyanmaru dolls or anyone that reminds him of Nyanmaru. if you want to live.
- Cats Are Mean: When transformed into a cat he becomes far more mean and nasty than when normal.
- Child Prodigy
- Curtains Match the Window
- Designer Baby
- Heroic RROD: Turns into a cat.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: The nature of Yuuki's power, which extends to the point where he can actually move at the speed of sound.
- The Rainman
- Sealed Bad Ass In A Can: Yuuki's hidden form, hinted to be the ultimate artificial human EDEN's been trying to create.
- Super Speed: He can move with the speed of sound.
- The Wonka: Considering his numerous eccentricities, habit of losing his cell phone, and tendency to disappear for days or weeks on end, it's a good thing that he's his own boss. Good for the Tenpouin Group too; without someone like him they probably wouldn't be nearly as profitable.
Fujiwara Toki - Code: 04
- Angsty Surviving Twin: Though his sister is less "dead" than "amnesiac and mentally regressed to being a child."
- Berserk Button: Toki is a funny type (and can exaggerate at times), but he gets very serious when it concerns his sister Nenene.
- But Not Too Foreign: Toki is half-Caucasian, presumably on his mother's side. Providing he has a mother...
- Extra Ore Dinary: He has magnetic powers.
- Eyepatch of Power: Later takes to wearing it much more often. It's revealed to be an effort to hide his right eye, which has returned to its original blue when his Joker power returned. The brown eye was Nenene's, whom he had already knew since then to be not his sister; he just didn't want to lose his bond as sibling with her.
- Handsome Lech
- Heroic RROD: Becomes a child.
- It's Personal: His quest to avenge his sister.
- Mr. Fanservice: His shirt is often lifted. Or at least most of all male characters. Since he stopped smoking we see him regularly suck a lollipop. That's definitely service-for-the-fan.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Because he abandoned his real name and called himself Toki when he joined the Code:Numbers as a sign of his determination.
- Rounded Character
- Sore Loser: Toki is very stubborn and is willing to sacrifice anything to achieve his goal.
- Tykebomb: Also known as the Joker of Eden, Rare Kind killer.
- Young Gun: Toki's shown to be a good sniper.
Hachiouji Rui - Code: 05
Ogami Rei - Code: 06