Slow down, ladies. He's 45 years old.
WHAT THE!? This is like a dying message in a scene of massacre! This better disappear when I'm done describing!
One of the members of the Weiss Kreuz group, alongside Takehito Koyasu
, Hiro Yuki
and Tomokazu Seki
, the last of whom happens to be a good friend of his, with quite a few relationships in the history of their business
Miki's voice is mostly on the cool and laid-back side, however he can do Hot-Blooded
types and even suavely sexy villains as well.
Has been somewhat pigeonholed as characters who attract the opposite sex, or maybe humorously pursue them but are almost always rejected. He has stated in interviews with Newtype Magazine that he hates having to exert himself with his characters. In an interview concerning The Vision of Escaflowne
he was seen in pants with boobs on them, then went on to model them in a different segment of the interview.
Roles done by Shinichiro Miki
- Aikuro Mikisugi in Kill la Kill
- Akira Yuki in Virtua Fighter (Both anime and game) Dead or Alive 5 (where he will be a Guest Fighter), and Project X Zone
- Aladdin in the Japanese dub version of Aladdin (and Kingdom Hearts)
- Alastor in Viewtiful Joe
- Allan Schezar in Vision of Escaflowne
- Aries Sion in Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
- Asato Tsuzuki in Descendants of Darkness
- Assassin in Fate/stay night
- Bak Chang in D.Gray-Man
- Banker/Markkio in Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
- Bob Makihara in Tenjho Tenge
- Creed Diskenth in Black Cat
- Dousetsu Inuyama in Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun
- Eonia Transbaal in Galaxy Angel
- Goto Matabe in Sengoku Basara 4
- Gintaro in Gingitsune
- Gyro Zeppeli in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
- Hikaru Tsurugi in Key the Metal Idol
- Hiruma Youichi in an Eyeshield 21 OVA (the only time the audience gets to hear Hiruma actually say "fucking").
- Hitomi in Code:Breaker
- Inferno in the dub of Beast Wars
- Kagetora Aida in Kuroko No Basuke
- Kaiki Deishuu in Nisemonogatari
- Kanetsugu Naoe in Brave 10
- Katze in the later Ai no Kusabi CD Dramas and OVA succeeding Hideyuki Tanaka.
- Keisuke Tachibana in the Visual Novel and movie versions of AIR.
- Kisuke Urahara in Bleach
- Knov in HunterxHunter
- Kojiro/James and Charizard(!) in PokÚmon (And by extension, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Charizard as well.)
- Kuroki in Blazer Drive
- Kurz Weber in Full Metal Panic!
- Larva in the Vampire Princess Miyu TV series, succeeding the deceased Kaneto Shiozawa.
- Lockon Stratos (both Neil and Lyle Dylandy) in Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Luchino Gregoretti in Lucky Dog 1
- Lucky J. Striker in Storm Blade
- Milhaust Selkirk in Tales of Rebirth
- Creed Graphite in Tales of Hearts, Like the one from Black Cat, however, this guy is crazy for His dead girlfriend
- Minamoto no Yorihisa in Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
- Remember that guy Mizuki who attacked Naruto in the first episode and came back for a filler arc? ...yeah, neither do I.
- Nagare Namikawa in the Rival Schools games
- Peter Stevens in King of Thorn
- Rei in Shin Kyuseishu Densetsu (Legend Of The True Savior): Fist Of The North Star OVA
- Romanof Karenback in Ride Back
- Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Ryousuke Katashiro in Star Driver
- Ryusei Date in Shin Super Robot Wars, Super Robot Spirits, the Super Robot Wars Alpha series, and Super Robot Wars OG series (OGs onward)
- Saburota Takasugi in Martian Successor Nadesico: Prince Of Darkness and Super Robot Wars MX
- Sagat in the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero series and SNK vs. Capcom series
- Shannon Casull in Scrapped Princess
- Sawamura Ryuuhei in Hajime No Ippo
- Shintaro Umakai in Lime-iro Senkitan
- Sieg/Den-O Wing Form in Kamen Rider Den-O
- Tachibana Giou in Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
- Takumi Fujiwara in Initial D
- Tatsuma Sakamoto in Gintama (AHAHAHAHAHA!)
- Tatsuya Shima in Wangan Midnight
- Teppei Iwaki in Area no Kishi
- Toshizou Hijikata in Hakuōki
- Youji Katou in Haru wo Daiteita
- Youji Kudou in Wei▀ Kreuz
- Yusuke Ono in Antique Bakery
- Genesis Driver and Sonic Arrow in Kamen Rider Gaim
... Huh? More message?
SHUT THE HELL UP!
-written in blood- P.S: Anyone who thinks this message is like a dying message cliche seen in this very site... has no sense of humor.