Ernest Clifford Miller (born January 14, 1964) is an American former Karateka and Professional Wrestler from Atlanta known for his work for WCW from 1997-2001. He debuted in May 1997 as Glacier's tag team partner against Mortis, Wrath and manager James Vandenberg in the Mortal Kombat-inspired Blood Runs Cold feud. Miller turned heel following the feud's end, dying his hair blond and siding with manager Sonny Onoo. His last role with the company was as the Commissioner. WWE did not pick up his contract after buying WCW, and Miller made some appearances for WWAS. He would have a run in WWE from 2002-2004 before retiring. He has made appearances in Georgia independents in the last few years.
As usual, you can find the basics at Wikipedia.
"3x World Karate Champion Tropes":
- Affectionate Parody: In September 1999, WCW started showing fake commercials for "Cat-Bo," a sendup of Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo workouts.
- Arch-Enemy: Disco Inferno, Buff Bagwell
- Black Best Friend: To Glacier. Justified, as he was also a martial artist and Glacier's only friend in WCW.
- Catchphrase: "Somebody call my mama, 'cause I'm about to whoop somebody!"
- Cool Shades: As seen above.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: After dying his hair.
- I Know Karate: And he could beat anybody within two minutes.
- Jive Turkey: As a heel.
- Kick Dude: The bulk of his offense involved kicking. His Finishing Move was a flying kick called The Feliner.
- Large Ham: First demonstrated personality after his split with Glacier and his heel turn, and he kept it up for the rest of his career.
- The Nicknamer:
- Perky Female Minion: Miss Jones, formerly Nitro Girl Chameleon.
- Power Stable: The New Blood, originally led by Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff with Jeff Jarrett as the focus until the group fell apart.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He wore ruby slippers when he started dancing like James Brown.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: As the WCW Commissioner.
- Red Baron: 'The Cat'.
- Small Name, Big Ego: "I'm the greatest!!!"
- Soul Brotha: Once he developed some personality, he was quite different from any other black wrestlers in WCW.