Fifi and the Flowertots is a British stop-motion preschool television series created by Keith Chapman; it tells the story of a forget-me-not named Fifi and her "flowertot" friends, and their adventures in the garden. The show started in 2005 and ended in 2009.
This animation provides examples of:
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Sort of a given, considering most of the cast are flowers or bugs.
- Animate Inanimate Object: Most of the characters are based on flowers.
- Catch-Phrase: "Fifi Forget-me-not, forgot!" Fifi also says "Fiddly Flowerpetals" if she forgets something.
- Bumble: "Wiggly worms!"
- Stingo: "Rotten raspberries!"
- Primrose: "I am NOT having a good day!"
- Cousin Olivers: Buttercup and Daisy.
- Cultural Translation: Several of the characters have had their names changed for the American release. Most notably, Bumble was renamed Fuzzbuzz.
- Forgetful Jones: The titular character.
- Girlish Pigtails: Webby, sort of.
- Harmless Villain: Somewhat bordering with No Antagonist. Otherwise there is Stingo and Slugsy, the resident 'bad guys'. But Slugsy's an affable minion to Stingo, who always gets comeuppance for his naughty actions.
- The Klutz: Bumble, whenever he tries to land.
- No Fourth Wall: Fifi regularly addresses the viewers at the start of each episode saying "Hello, I'm Fifi Forget-me-not!", and also at the end saying "Bye! Don't forget to come back soon!". Though the most notable example is when she forgets something, so she describes the thing for the audience to guess.
- Odd Friendship: Primrose is a Neat Freak whilst Violet is a messy painter, yet they are still able to live under the same roof.
- Slasher Smile: Several of the characters are prone to these.
- The Unintelligible: Mo the lawnmower. Fifi is the only one who can understand him, strangely enough.