Skyland 1976 is a Survival Horror game by Simon CLAVEL.
On October 15th, 1976, Simon Hopper's sister, Alice, vanished under mysterious circumstances in the forest of Grayson. An investigation was conducted, but it was quickly dismissed by the prosecutor without any justification.
Simon suspects that Skyland, a top secret government research facility near the forest, might have had something to do with it. He devoted his life from that moment forward to uncovering the truth behind her disappearance. Fifteen years pass, and Simon's investigation gets him nowhere...
Until October 15th, 1991, the fifteenth anniversary of his sister's disappearance.
Simon heads into Skyland, determined to once and for all get to the bottom of it.
Skyland 1976 was released on November 17th. 2019.
Skyland 1976 contains examples of:
- The '90s: The game is set on October 15th, 1991.
- Adult Fear: Simon's sister disappeared in the woods and was missing for fifteen years.
- Black Site: Skyland, the setting of the game. It was constructed in The '50s to prepare for the Cold War.
- Cassette Craze: One of the items Simon can pick up is a cassette tape.
- Enter Solution Here: There are a number of keypads in the game that require a code to bypass them.
- Gas Mask Mook: The site has its share os folks in gas masks.
- Hazmat Suit: Some enemies wear these.
- P.O.V. Cam: The game is viewed through Simon Hopper's eyes.
- Room Full of Crazy: In one room, shining a blacklight on the walls reveals it to be covered in writing. Mostly the word "HELP!".
- Shotguns Are Just Better: A shotgun is one of the weapons that Simon can wield in the game.