A PlayStation 4 port by M2 was released as part of the M2 ShotTriggers seriess of ports in 2017 in Japan and 2018 in North America.
Dangun Feveron provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Toaplan's shooters.
- Announcer Chatter: "Bring it on day-ooown!" "You know you have to have it!"
- Arrange Mode: M2's Updated Re-release has the Fever arrange, which implements a "safety line" feature. Staying under this safety line will tick up cyborg value by 1 every half second, all cyborgs are auto-collected, and auto-bomb is enabled as well. To disable the safety line (but NOT its effects), stay under the safety line for the first half of stage 1, and gather 140 cyborgs before the mid-point of stage 1. Once this is done, bullet speed and quantity increase, but the effects of the "Safety line" are applied to the entire screen, bombs turn all bullets and destroyed enemies into cyborgs, a radius of attraction collects all cyborgs near your ship, and cyborgs value is doubled.
- Boss Warning Siren: The game brings us "HEAVEN IS HERE INSIDE MY SOUL!"
- Excuse Plot: Intentionally, as part of the Retraux aesthetic.
- Gratuitous Disco Sequence: One of the distinguishing traits of the game, the other being that it uses the Cave Bullet Hell Shoot 'em Up gameplay with an old-school visual style.
- Guest Fighter: UoPoko the cat
- It's a Wonderful Failure: The announcer, upon you getting a Game Over: "NOOOOOOO!"
- Large Ham: The announcer. HEAVEN IS HERE INSIDE MY SOUL!
- Putting on the Reich: The evil general is putting on Imperial Japan.
- Retraux: The art style is a throwback to older Shoot Em Ups such as Armored Scrum Object.