After coming in one minute late for work, SpongeBob decides to move in to the Krusty Krab, much to Mr. Krabs' chagrin.
New Digs contains examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: Mr. Krabs yanks down some floral print curtains in his office, only to find out SpongeBob's mom is showering behind them. She screams and he repeatedly apologizes while backing off, but gets thrown out by her angry husband.
- An Aesop: Where you choose to live has its consequences; the best place is your own home.
- Big "NO!": By SpongeBob when he punches in one minute late. Later by Squidward by the time SpongeBob was forced to return to his own house.
- Book-Ends: Played for Laughs. SpongeBob moves into the Krusty Krab because he was late. By the end of the episode, it was Squidward's turn to do the same.
- Here We Go Again!: After SpongeBob moves out of the Krusty Krab, Squidward moves in.
- Non-Residential Residence: SpongeBob move into the Krusty Krab after arriving to work a minute late, much to the annoyance of Mr. Krabs. Immediately after SpongeBob moves out, Squidward moves in.
Krabs a la Mode
Plankton freezes the Krusty Krab to ruin its business, but it only makes it more popular.
Krabs a la Mode contains examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: After Mr. Krabs finds out that Plankton was the one who froze his restaurant.Mr. Krabs: Ya gone too far this time, Plankton! You can pummel me employees, try to destroy me restaurant! But nobody messes with me thermostat!
- Bottle Episode: Most of the episode takes place in the Krusty Krab, mainly the main restaurant area. We do get one scene in the Chum Bucket, though.
- Instant Ice: Just Add Cold!: Plankton lowers the thermostat, freezing the Krusty Krab overnight. Later, he raises the thermostat, instantly melting the ice into water, and freezing it again when he lowers the temperature.
- My Significance Sense Is Tingling: When Plankton sneaks into Krusty Krab during the night and lowers the temperature on the thermostat while gloating. It cuts to Mr. Krabs tossing and turning in his bed while muttering that someone is touching his thermostat.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: WHOOOOO! TOUUUUCHED! MEEEE! THERMOSTAAAAAAT?!
- DON'T! TOUCH! THE THERMOSTAAAAT!
- Tongue on the Flagpole: Happens to Patrick when he gets his tongue on a wooden pole. He doesn't seem to mind, though.