Airdate: July 27, 2007
SpongeBob and Patrick are too scared to ride Glove World's new rollercoaster and are too afraid to tell each other.
Roller Cowards contains examples of:
- An Aesop: Though something may seem scary at first, it's important to face your fears and overcome it.
- Comically Missing the Point: After SpongeBob and Patrick get off the Mitten, trembling in fear. The toddler who rode with them mocks them before leaving. Patrick assumes the ride was too much for the little guy.
- Face Your Fears: What SpongeBob and Patrick learn.
- Rage Against the Reflection: After Patrick's reflection mocks him for not wanting to go on the Fiery Fist 'O Pain, Patrick punches his reflection out.Patrick: I thought we settled this last time!
- Stop Hitting Yourself: SpongeBob ends up getting hit by his own ice cream cone repeatedly for being too afraid of the rollercoaster. The same cone also scoffs at a janitor once SpongeBob is gone
- The Man in the Mirror Talks Back: Patrick's reflection berates him for being a crybaby.
Bucket Sweet Bucket
Plankton tricks SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward into remodeling the Chum Bucket.
Bucket Sweet Bucket contains examples of:
- "Blackmail" Is Such an Ugly Word: A variation occurs when Mr. Krabs returns.Mr. Krabs: (takes the safe out from his throat and takes out the formula from it) And I bet you tried to steal this, too.Plankton: (chuckles) Well, steal is such a strong word.
- Did Not Think This Through: Plankton berates SpongeBob for building a window that is much to high for him. Patrick then shows that he considered this and built a window that is just his height- until realizing that Plankton wanted to see out the window, showing that he put it in backwards.
- Hulking Out: Plankton briefly does so after being enraged by Krabs' to-do list.
- Oh Wait, This Is My Grocery List: When Plankton manages to break into the safe and finds what he thinks is the secret formula.Plankton: The secret formula is One bottle of molting lotion, take passport photo, buy new safe travel size. This isn't the secret formula! It's a to-do list!