This fanfic contains examples of:
- An Ice Person: The Emprah can turn water into ice by stepping on it.
- Artistic License – Chess:
- The Chess game in chapter 8, which among other things has three people playing against each other, Awesome moving a piece during Schneizel's turn, Suzaku moving all his front pieces forward at once, and Awesome winning because "his king reached the end of the board".
- And yet that Chess-game is nothing compared to the one in chapter 13, which really seems to be more just "some random war-game with a few elements of Chess in it mixed in with a ton of completely unrelated stuff". And even that doesn't come close to the sheer mind-boggling lack of common sense in the politics at play in that chapter.
- Ascended Extra: Mao is revealed to be the emperor of China.
- Character Catchphrase: Lelouch tends to say "Damn you Awesome!" when his plans get foiled. Note that Awesome has yet to actually be the person who foils them.
- Confused Question Mark: When Lelouch meets S2, he asks who she is, "with questionmarkface." as though his facial features were replaced by one of these.
- Death Glare: The Emprah's glare can melt snow.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Happens sometimes.''All the japans were scared but then Awesome had a brilliant idea
Awesome de Britannia: "I have a brilliant idea!"
- Chapter 16 has probably the most extreme example yet:Putin was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin
"I am too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Putin said because he was too injured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin. He flew away and Rasputin laughed evil
"Ha! It seems he was too inured and tired from fighting Suzaku now to fight Rasputin." Rasputin said evilly.
- Chapter 16 has probably the most extreme example yet:
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Rolo gets killed by Awesome the first time he appears.
- Forgot I Could Fly: It takes about half of Chapter 16 for Awesome to come Back from the Dead, since he forgot he could resurrect himself, and then remembered, so he came back to life.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: Suzaku changes his allegiance almost every other chapter.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: In chapter 15, Awesome fights Billy Bishop while holding his sword in his left hand, before pulling out the quote, and swapping the sword to his right hand, and is able to quickly decapitate Billy and his rapier after doing so.
- Historical Villain Upgrade:
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: As of Chapter 10 the story now includes Cherno Alpha, Gipsy Danger, Liberty Prime, the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl.
- Nuke 'em: Britannia does this in chapter 17, in this case, to kill all the sperms in the world, so nobody can have children, which will shut down Awesome's plan of recruiting super-powered teenagers.
- Pirates vs. Ninjas: Awesome got a Pirate Geass specifically because it was the only thing that could rival Zaber's Ninja Geass.
- Satellite Love Interest: Shirley serves no purpose in the plot except to be Awesome's girlfriend. S2 is the same, her only other function is to give Awesome new Geass abilities.
- Spectacular Spinning: Suzaku has the Spinzaku power, in which he spins his legs around. Different forms of the power include the Spinzaku Kick, in which he kicks his opponents, the Spinzaku Helicopter, where his legs turn into helicopter blades, and the Spinzaku Tornado, where he spins so fast, that he creates a tornado, and then throws it at his enemies.
- Stations of the Canon: The story follows the same events that happen in Code Geass, except that Jerimiah joins up much earlier, and Awesome effortlessly solves every problem. Though around chapter 10 it goes completely Off the Rails and now has very little in common with the original story.
- Story-Breaker Power
- Awesome starts off the story having a Mind Control Geass, a "bring anyone back to life" Geass, before later replacing the Mind Control Geass with a Laser Geass... which he in turn replaces with a Pirate Geass.
- As of chapter 12, Zaber has a Laser Geass, an Anti-Geass-Canceler Geass, a Ninja Geass and a Blood Geass. He gets around the problem that he can only have one Geass per eye by getting more eyes.
- Mao has a Communism Geass that has the same properties of a Mind Control Geass, plus a random grab-bag of other powers including levitation and summoned weapons.
- Taking You with Me: Zaber attempts this in chapter 17, by using his Laser Geass on a pile of nukes that Awesome intended to decommission. This fails since Awesome was drunk, which is said to protect him from the nukes.
- Took a Level in Badass: Suzaku's military training now apparently allows him to shoot the fire off a knightmare's flaming chainsaw bayonets using bullets, deflect bullets into space by kicking them fast enough and turn his legs into helicopter blades.
- Troll Fic: Confirmed by the author to be one.
- Welcome Back, Traitor: As in canon, Suzaku become one of the Knights of Rounds despite his Heel–Face Revolving Door status.The Emprah: Suzaku not only are you Japanese and the son of Japan's last emperor but you have also betrayed us a bunch of times. For that i am making you a Knight of the Round.
Zaber: What? But that makes no sense!
The Emprah:Exactly! It is the last thing our enemies will expect