Mark Ross Pellegrino (born April 9, 1965 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actor known for his roles in many, many television shows, including Supernatural and Lost. His eyes are alarmingly blue. He is also an Objectivist.
Mark Pellegrinos Roles:
- Being Human (US): Bishop
- Capote: Dick Hickock
- Chuck: Edgar Winterborne
- The Closer: Gavin Baker
- Dexter: Paul Bennett
- Far Cry 5: Jacob Seed
- Grimm: Jarold Kampfer, appearing in the episode "Bad Moon Rising".
- Lost: Jacob
- Person of Interest: Daniel Drake, appearing in the episode "Til Death"
- Prison Break: Patrick Vikan
- Revolution: Jeremy Baker, appearing in the episodes "No Quarter", "Nobody's Fault But Mine", "Home", and "The Longest Day"
- Supernatural: Lucifer/Nick
- The Tomorrow People (2013): Jedikiah Price
- Quantico: FBI Executive Assistant Director Clayton Haas
- Castle: Tom Dempsey and his grandson in the episode "The Blue Butterfly"
- Mulholland Dr.: An incompetent hitman
- The Big Lebowski: An unnamed thug working for Jackie Treehorn. Obviously not a golfer.