Lauren Lopez is one of the members of the group known as Team Starkid.
She's been in every Team Starkid production to date—including "pre-Starkid" production Little White Lie—except for Me and My Dick and Ani. This makes her tied with Jaime Lyn Beatty as the most prolific Starkid actor.
Tropes that apply to this actor include:
- Bifauxnen/Pretty Boy: She plays a lot of beautiful boys.
- Cross-Cast Role: She is best known for playing young boys.
- Dawson Casting: Said boys are usually prepubescent. (Draco Malfoy ends up staying a petite mezzo soprano into his senior year because he's a half-elf.)
- Fan Nickname: Lolo
- Ms. Fanservice: It has been said amongst fans that Lauren and Joe Walker are conspiring to make everyone bi. Both are known for being attractive while playing either gender.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: The reaction she tends to get when she does play a femme character.
- Typecasting: She is known for playing little boys and for being beautiful while doing so.
- Playing Against Type: Given her iconic portrayal of Draco Malfoy, and the dozens of male characters she plays throughout B@man and Twisted, she gets this reaction every time she plays a female character.
- Flanderization: Lauren doesn't present as that much of a Tomboy in real life, nor have the majority of the roles she's played (including many outside of Starkid productions) been cross-cast, but playing Draco has more or less cemented this as her image among fans.
- Little White Lie (2007): Tanya
- The Very Potter trilogy: Draco Malfoy
- Starship (2011): Taz, and Bugette Bugington
- Holy Musical B@man! (2012): Commissioner Gordon, Calendar Man, Evil King Arthur, and Green Arrow
- Twisted: The Untold Story of a Royal Vizier (2013): Monkey
- The Trail to Oregon! (2015): The son
- Firebringer (2016): Zazzalil
- The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals (2018): Emma
- Black Friday (2019): Linda Monroe