Cole Mitchell Sprouse (born August 4, 1992) is an American actor and photographer.
Sprouse is best known for his shared childhood acting career with twin brother Dylan. As a unit, they made their debut in the ABC sitcom Grace Under Fire, which they later followed up with a roles in the 1999 Adam Sandler comedy Big Daddy. It should be noted that Dylan didn't share a role with him on NBC's Friends, as the son of David Schwimmer's Ross Geller.
After splitting roles throughout their childhood, the Disney Channel kidcom The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was their first project that featured Cole & Dylan as distinct entities. After three seasons, they reprised the roles of Zack and Cody on its sequel series The Suite Life on Deck, which ran for an additional three seasons.
Following the end of Suite Life, both brothers took a break from acting to focus on their studies at New York University, where Cole graduated with a degree in archeology. During this time, he also took up photography as a side profession.
With Dylan Sprouse
- Grace Under Fire (1993 — 1998) as Patrick Kelly
- Big Daddy (1999) as Julian McGrath
- The Master of Disguise (2002) as young Pistachio Disguisey
- Eight Crazy Nights (2002) as KB Toys soldier
- The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004) as older Jeremiah
- Holidaze: The Christmas That Almost Didn't Happen (2006) as Kid (voice)
- Friends (2000 — 2002) as Ben Geller
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2005 — 2008) as Cody Martin
- The Suite Life on Deck (2008 — 2011)
- Riverdale (2017 — present) as Jughead Jones
- Five Feet Apart (2019) as Will Newman
He provides examples of:
- Spear Counterpart: He and Dylan were very comparable to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as children, with them either sharing roles or acting opposite one another in their many projects.
- Blatant Lies: he said that he survived a Disney career without singing, now Google a dream is a Wish your heart makes.