Ove Sprogøe (1919-2004) was a prominent Danish actor. Having a career that lasted a little over five decades, he appeared in 157 films, along with a couple of roles in television series, making him one of the hardest-working actors in the history of Danish film. His roles were quite versatile, his most famous and internationally known one being perhaps the role of Clock King Egon Olsen, in the Olsen-banden film series.
- Journey to the Seventh Planet (1962), Barry O'Sullivan
- The Bus (1963), Vik
- Operation Lovebirds (1965), Agent Schmidt
- Olsen-banden (1969-99), Egon Olsen
- Matador (1978-81), Doctor Louis Hansen
- Disney's Pinocchio (1950), Jiminy Cricket in the Danish dub.
- Disney's Aladdin (1992), The Sultan in the Danish dub.
- Asterix, the titular character in the Danish dub of the animated films.