A list of characters from Sweet Elite. (Needs Wiki Magic Love!)
The player character.
- Fish out of Water: In some chapters, Scholar seems unaware of certain information about either their new school or their peers, such as being unaware of Tadashi's ties to Nakano corp despite it being his last name, as well as being unaware about Arlington-specific information such as how the scholarship system works. Both are lampshaded in-game.
- Player Character: Players can control what Scholar looks like, how they react to certain situations, and who they romance.
- Scholarship Student: Played straight. Scholar is one of 10 scholarship students at Arlington, a private school full of Rich People.
A list of tropes that apply to the main ten.
A down-to-earth athlete.
- Lovable Jock: The academy's most promising athlete and incredibly amiable.
A popular teenage rock star.
A loving wannabe neurosurgeon.
A prankster engineer.
- Genki Girl: Downplayed. She is more energetic than most of her peers, but not to the extremes this archetype usually displays.
The school's top model.
- Half-Identical Twins: Averted. The only thing that Karolina shares with Tegan is hair color.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Karolina is every bit as tough and immovable as her twin is awkward and subdued.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Karolina acts rather cold towards most of the cast, especially scholar and other scholarship students due to their background. However, she shows a softer side towards those she likes, such as Neha and Tadashi.
A fashion expert.
- Fashion Designer: A highly talented designer, Neha's assistance is often sought after.
A soccer enthusiast.
- Fun Personified: Any chance she can get to have some fun, Raquel will take.
The student body president.
- Not So Above It All: While his outer Straight Man shell may seem tough to crack, he is willing to joke around and even tease his friends if the situation calls for it.
- Oblivious to Love: While Karolina makes multiple advances over the chapters, he doesn't seem to acknowledge any of her flirtatious comments. This is subverted in Chapter 10, when it's revealed he is, in fact, aware of Karolina's crush on him, making it a case of Selective Obliviousness.
- Student Council President: Well, student body president, but the position is the same.
A tech genius.
- Half-Identical Twins: Averted. Tegan doesn't share many characteristics with Karolina, if any. Really the only way to tell that they're twins is that they have the same red hair.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Tegan is far less hotheaded and outgoing than his twin.
An art student.
- Nice Guy: Genuinely kind and friendly, Tyler doesn't have much trouble gaining friends.
One of Arlington's senior students, Serena helps Scholar get learn about Arlington Academy. She is incredibly knowledgeable, to the point where Scholar isn't even sure if she's a student.
- Ms. Exposition: Her main function in the game is to help Scholar (and the player) acquaint themselves with the mechanics of the game. The only times she appears in-game is to give exposition.
A close friend of Serena's, Andy is shy but very loyal. She was added as part of the April 2020 update.
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair of sunglasses on top of her head.
Lady Amelia Arlington
Lady Arlington is the President and Dean of Arlington Academy as well as the head of the Business, Commerce, and Politics Department.
Coach Murdoc Davis
The Academy's physical education teacher as well as the head of the Athletics Department.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: The coach version; he's well known for pushing his students to their limits, and generally being merciless in regards to physical fitness.
Ms. Maria Rodriguez
Arlington's local math teacher.
- Stern Teacher: Ms. Rodriguez won't put up with any shenanigans during her class. Fool around too much for her liking and she well hand out a detention, no questions asked. Underneath it all, she does care for the wellbeing of her students.
Ms. Nabila Khan
Head of the Fashion Department, she always pushes her students to stay true to themselves.
- The Fashionista: Seeing as she's the head of the Fashion Department, this is to be expected.
Dr. Zoe Lee
An internationally famous engineer, Dr. Lee is head of the Pure and Applied Sciences Department.
- Wrench Wench: Loves tinkering and using her hands to build computers, robots, and various other tech.
Dr. Meifeng Wu
A retired surgeon, Dr. Wu is head of the Health Sciences and Biology Department.
Dr. Alex Kim
Dr. Kim is head of the Performing Arts Department.
Mr. Robert Boss
Head of the Fine Arts Department, Mr. Boss is a laid back art teacher who knows how to inspire creativity in his students.
- Cool Teacher: Mr. Boss is well liked by the students at Arlington. His classes are the most sought-after due to his laissez faire attitude towards teaching.