The Hero of DIATM. An Airheaded mage then Scientist, then finally Pop Star
- Author Avatar
- Butt-Monkey: According to Word of God, has a "lack of protagonist immunity" and it really shows in the story.
- Idiot Hero: Is the protagonist and has an Airheaded personality.
- Failure Hero: She wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for her teammates! Though she does manage to get herself out of a hamburger and save Samuel in Galados Isle...
Susumu's first party member. A Stubborn Thief who has a short temper, but a soft heart underneath.
SachioThe second member of Susumu's party. For some reason, he's identical to Susumu in every way, except for gender.
- Half-Identical Twins: Him and Susumu claim to be these. Whether or not that's actually true has yet to be seen.
VinnyThe third party member, and the last to join in Greenhorne. He's... A dog. Yeah. That's it.
NealThe fourth member of Susumu's party, and the first to join in Neksdor. Highly protective of his friends and loves to fight.
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: Delivers these to a man for poisoning Susumu.
SamuelThe second member to join in Neksdor. Strongly dislikes fighting, but will do anything to help his friends.
- Actual Pacifist: Hasn't actually killed any monsters (although he did help the team fight Pharaoh Jeremy), and, according to Word of God, refuses to.
- White Mage: The cleric of the team
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Is terrified of imps (the monster, not the class) due to what they can do to people.
PriffThe last member of Susumu's Neksdor team. Has an odd way of looking at the world, as well as an odd psychic power.
KonadeThe first party member to join in the Realm Of The Fey. A kindhearted girl who would much rather talk out her issues, but if you make her mad...
BowyettaThe oddball of the team. Despite not being human at all, she's extremely sweet and warms up quickly.
RayaThe last member of Susumu's party. Has a lot of energy and rolls through life without a care in the world.
AzamirThe Dark Lord of DIATM. Has a cold and sinister air about him, but... Is actually a ghost banana merchant who got possessed by a shadowy blob.
- The Atoner: Goes up to the Sky Scraper to make up for what he did as the Dark Lord.
- Big Bad: He's called the Dark Lord for a reason. Except that wasn't actually Azamir...
- Cold Ham
- Demonic Possession: was a victim of this from Acts 1-4.
- Face Stealer
- Friendly Ghost: Martcha describes him as a troublemaker but otherwise harmless.
MartchaThe Great Sage of DIATM. Also actually a god. Loves and protects all life on the planet, and acts as a guide and mentor to Susumu and her friends.
- Big Good
- Grand Theft Me: After the true villain leaves Azamir's body, it then takes hold of Martcha.
- Gold and White Are Divine: Has gold fur and a white coat
- Insistent Terminology: It's ULTRA Dark Lord Martcha, not Darker Lord Martcha!
- Lilliputians: Is only three inches tall. Even as Ultra Dark Lord Martcha.
- Physical God: This makes Susumu extremely unwilling to fight her as Ultra Dark Lord Martcha.
GaradenA guardian goddess who granted Susumu her powers. Unlike Martcha, however, she can only communicate to Susumu through an amulet.
KeithA very big king with a very small face.
LouieSome dude who showed up to Greenhorne Castle and started calling himself a princess.
ToddLouie's best friend. Has a logical head, and would much rather solve his problems without using his fists. However, this tends to get him into trouble. A lot.
SaffA prince from a nearby land. Also a selfish, egotistical brat.
JeremyA genie from the land of Neksdor. Also an asshole.
Shari-chanThe youngest of the Sharishari Triplets. Also the kind one.
Kari-chanThe middle Sharishari Triplet. Also the childish one.
Gari-chanThe eldest of the Sharishari Triplets. Also the mature one.
The ShadowA strange shadowy blob with a single eye. The true villain of Damn It Azamir: The Movie.
Junpei MitidoriSachio's friend, a scientist who built his own helicopter. Is something of an airhead and tends to make mistakes, but is generally a good guy.
- Unexpected Character: What? You were expecting a blue dragon? Nope, DIATM's transport is provided by this guy! To make matters worse, he's even a party member now!