Tropers / Alrune
This female troper is the creator of a few character pages among other things.
I am also a contributor to the Laconic Wiki
since I have my way with summing things up. In terms of editing, my motto is "Deleted without a reason = Reinstated without Justification"
, and I stick by it because you should always justify deletion of a line on a page, at least so that the same errors aren't repeated. Deleting because something "annoys" you isn't a valid reason for deleting.
Usually known for showing signs of:
- Action Girl: Been doing Tae-Kwon-Do ever since I was 9. Still doing it to this day but I no longer do contests.
- Berserk Button: Sure, tell me to Stay in the Kitchen to my face, will you, and see what happens to you.
- Second one: Mandatory Motherhood: My body is my own so only I get to decide whether or not I want to be a mother. Until then, it's pill and condom. Deal with it and stop shoving your beliefs down my throat.
- Broken Bird
- Brutal Honesty: It's not that I want to offend. It's just I like truth the way it is, not what it's supposed to be.
- Catchphrase: Is this necessary? (yes, that's mine)
- Chaotic Evil: According to the alignment test, I'm a total bitch. If they say so...
- Child Hater: Don't give me any child for baby-sitting. I can't stand them.
- Deadpan Snarker; Because there is nothing more satisfying than being a bitch to Jerkasses.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Shoes are made for walking, not for displaying that you are sexually available or an expensive whore.
- Femme Fatalons
- French Bitch: I am French so I must be an obnoxious, stuck-up bitch with hairy armpits.
- The Gadfly: Sometimes. Provoking guys who try to press my buttons is indeed very satisfying!
- Gamer Chick: I don't like the concept but since there's no other definition for a woamn who enjoys playing videogames...
- Geeky Turn-On / Nerds Are Sexy: Men with a brain that works are sexier in my opinion.
- Good Bad Girl: Back in my college days. Much more restrained as of now.
- Ice Queen: Sometimes.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Often times my friends are somewhat older than me.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Lez Sis: Can't help it. The only women I find interesting are almost always lesbians. But I'm not into other women. At all.
- Not a Morning Person
- One of the Boys: I prefer the company of men than that of women. I often have more fun that way.
- Outdoorsy Gal: Was rather this during my childhood rather than playing with dolls.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Except I tan very easily.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Unkempt Beauty: According to some.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Yes, I used to be sweet and gentle. But since most people believe that being kind equals being weak and easy to take advantage of, I became a bitch and now people respect me. Go figure.
- Woman in Black: I'm no Goth. It's just I look better in black than any other colour.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask
- Yaoi Fangirl: Yes. But I don't do Slash, only Boys Love where pairings are Canon and relationships plausible.
Strongly watches out for the bluenoses
and other self-appointed censors that remove curse words because they feel it's too raw for their squeamish little hearts.
Created character pages for:
Created the following articles:
... and many others that I don't remember just yet.
Feel free to vandalize Here
- Woooooooo! First one for the first time!... So yeah.
Nice to know someone French. Greetings! - Amused Troper Guy
- I think I love you... Darkspectar
- I, on the other hand, am not particularly fond of you, but understand that we just have different viewpoints and will probably like you at some point in the future. - Aranamor
- You are awesome XD - MSCC93