open/close all folders
Voiced by: Kathryn Beaumont
The Queen of Hearts
The Mad Hatter
Voiced by: Ed Wynn (Alice in Wonderland); Corey Burton (Current)
The March Hare
Voiced by: Jimmy MacDonald
: Sterling Holloway (Alice in Wonderland
), Jim Cummings
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: This adaptation is probably the one that started this for other adaptations.
- Catch Phrase: He sings the first part of Jabberwocky almost every time he appears, but he's particularly fond of starting and finishing conversations with "And the mome raths outgrabe..."
- Cats Are Magic
- Cats Are Mean: Oh yes.
- Cats Are Snarkers
- Cheshire Cat Grin: This should go without saying.
- False Friend: To Alice.
- Idiotic Partner Confession:
Now as for you, Your Majesty... *starts shrinking*
"Your Majesty," indeed! Why, you're not a queen! You're just a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old — *finally realizes she has shrunk down to normal size and is smaller than the Queen*
— tyrant. Queen of Hearts: *smiling dangerously*
And what were you saying, my dear? Cheshire Cat: *suddenly appears* Well, she simply said you're a fat, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant! *chuckles and disappears again*
- Literalist Snarking: Does this a lot.
- Reality Warper: More so here than in the original book.
- Teleporters and Transporters
- The Trickster
- Troll: Best summed up in the following exchange with Alice:
Cheshire Cat: Oh, and by the way. If you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: (getting frustrated) The white Rabbit!
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
: But didn't you just say...oh dear
- Visual Pun: Is fond of making these.
Voiced by: Richard Haydn (Alice in Wonderland) Corey Burton (Current)
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Voiced by: J. Pat O'Malley