Funny: Alice In Wonderland
- Alice trying to politely tell Tweedledee and Tweedledum that their story about the Walrus and the Carpenter did nothing but waste her time:
Tweedledee and Tweedledum: Eh, and there's a moral to it.
Alice: Oh, yes, a very good moral! If you happen to be an oyster.
- The White Rabbit's Double Take when the Dodo casually suggests he set the house on fire to smoke out "the monster" (Alice).
- After Bill the Lizard has been shot off into the sky, both the Dodo and Alice give us this casual little bit, as if they'd seen it many, many times before:
Dodo: There goes Bill.
Alice: Poor Bill.
- The Cheshire Cat's scenes are all hilarious, especially at the trial.
- The Cheshire Cat's comment to Alice while he disappears:
- The entire watch sequence, bar none.
Mad Hatter: MUSTARD?!?! Don't let's be silly.
White Rabbit: Oh, my watch.
Mad Hatter: It was!?
- The abuse the poor White Rabbit goes through in this sequence are hilarious. For example, the Hare yells the word "BUTTER" in his ear before the Hatter slams some butter right in his face.
- The March Hare's "excellent idea".
March Hare: I have an excellent idea! Let's change the subject. *hits the Hatter on the head with a mallet for no apparent reason*
- The following exchange when The Mad Hatter and The March Hare are asking Alice what's troubling her.
Mad Hatter: Something seems to be troubling you! Why don't you tell us all about it?
March Hare: Start from the beginning!
Yes, and when you get to the end ha ha ha...stop
- When everyone is trying to calm the Door Mouse down at the trial, they're scrambling for the jam. In all the yelling the Queen shouts out "let me have it!". Cue jam jar hitting her in the face.
- Alice falls down the rabbit hole and her dress poofs up like a parachute. Her response to this?
"Well, after this I'll think nothing of falling down the stairs"
- The March Hare and the Queen of Heart's Ham-To-Ham Combat at the trial scene.
King of Hearts: What do you think of this unfortunate crime?
March Hare: Nothing.
Queen of Hearts: NOTHING WHATEVER?
March Hare: Nothing WHATEVER!
Queen of Hearts: THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT!
- Alice face palming when the Mad Hatter sings a reprise of "The Unbirthday Song".